Here a Question has any comic book fan ever seen Galactus at 100% power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
confused

Scoobless
Probably... In Stormbreaker he ate a planet without being stopped (for once)

leonidas
the most powerful i have ever seen him was in the first secret wars after devouring the sun. but i on't believe that was his full power or potential. when he absorbed the dreaming celestial it actually satiated him for a short time but then the hunger started again almost immediately.

to answer your question -- i don't think he's ever been shown at full. maybe earth x some time?

manjaro
the fact that we onyl always see him when he shows up to eat the shit out of something, so i guess its pretty safe to say that we've never bseen him at full power

demigawd
There is no such thing as Galactus at 100%. He has unlimited absorption capacity - he could eat the universe and not be at max capacity. But Manjaro is right - we usually only see him when he's attacking a planet, and he's usually only attacking a planet when he's hungry. But I've seen him at his best right after Morg found him a great planet to eat to prepare for his battle with Tyrant.

superbatman86
^^Yup.The closet we see is when he fought Tyrant and that was ridiculous

guy222
In reference to the Dreaming Celestial, that was an alternative reality. Of Course, the Dreamer has returned.

King KAM
Yeah i saw it, i think it was in 72'. He came through the barbershop i used to work at.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
the most powerful i have ever seen him was in the first secret wars after devouring the sun. but i on't believe that was his full power or potential. or possibly when he battled full-power Tyrant.....

tru-marvell
Amazing! I was just going to post a subject line on this very thing. My feeling is that a "full powered Galactus" is a myth. As stated above by DEMIGAWD he has an unlimited capacity. This is shown in the Avengers saga concerning Nebula and the Kangs, where sometime in the future big G has become a universal black hole consuming EVERYTHING. I'm sure at this point he power level was far beyond anything (other than LT and Boss by necessity) and still growing as he continued to devour the universe.

So please pass it on to Everyone that all threads involving a "full powered Galactus" should cease and diciest as there is no such thing in Marveldom
Thank you all, have a good night, be safe and drive safely...it's crazy out there!

Nikkolas
What is ridiculous about it? Odin/Seth destroyed galaxies. As I'd rank them both beneath true cosmic entities like Galactus and Tyrant, it's pretty feasible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.