Thor's family vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There is no interfering by Spectre or Parallax

This fight take place in DC's earth

Thors family
Thor Odinson & Thor Eric Masterson
Beta Ray Bill
Magni
Thorgirl
Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson
Mangaverse Thor
Ultimate Thor
Balder

vs

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Flash
Firestorm
The Atom
Green Lantern Kyle
Red Tornado

grey fox
Thors family , the only hope of saving the Jl was supes , who has a weakness to magic. Unfortunately enough thor's family are dripping with the stuff.....

roughrider
8 hammers & maces between the corps! eek! Ooohh, gonna be some heavy bangin' on some bodies tonight... evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
8 hammers & maces between the corps! eek! Ooohh, gonna be some heavy bangin' on some bodies tonight... evil face

actually only 5 hammers... When Masterson was Thor he had Mjolnir, Thor got by without it

Magni doesn't have a hammer (though his strength is rated well above thor's)

Thunderstrike II was fused with his father's mace.... so he doesn't carry a weapon

and Balder uses a sword (an enchanted sword i think)

smart

golem370
Here a pick of Magni with a Hammer.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Here a pick of Magni with a Hammer.

Yes, but Magni, Thor and Masterson-Thor all used the same hammer.... only one of them can have it here

golem370
But about Magni just have a Hammer like Masterson-Thor but just a Hammer

roughrider
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes, but Magni, Thor and Masterson-Thor all used the same hammer.... only one of them can have it here

I did wonder about that at the beginning - how can Classic Thor and Masterson Thor be in the same place, with only one mjolnir? But, I thought for argument's sake they all had a version. But instead, maybe the three toss it in between them, like a tag match!

Scoobless
I did wonder about that at the beginning - how can Classic Thor and Masterson Thor be in the same place, with only one mjolnir? But, I thought for argument's sake they all had a version. But instead, maybe the three toss it in between them, like a tag match!
But about Magni just have a Hammer like Masterson-Thor but just a Hammer

the thing is Masterson NEEDS to have Mjolnir to have any power, Magni and Thor are powerful without it... Thor can even control the weather without it

Masterson and Thor have the same Identical bodies and strengths.... but only when Masterson has the hammer, when he's separated from it for 60 seconds he reverts to his human form

they fought for it once (sort of, the Enchantress was controlling Masterson)

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor.th.jpg

this fight was the last time Masterson was ever Thor.... after this fight he was given the mace Thunderstrike

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor.th.jpg

this fight was the last time Masterson was ever Thor.... after this fight he was given the mace Thunderstrike

Like so:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4199/tstrike015kf.th.jpg http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5205/tstrike025er.th.jpg

roughrider
Then let's have it be Masterson as Thuderstrike I, alongside his son Thuderstrike II. Let Magni carry mjolnir, and let Thor have his goat charriot and Asgardian armour.

spetznaz
The JLA lose.
It's really that simple.
The level of power in the Asgardian team (not strength .....power) is not only great but goes across the group.
The Asgardians win.

Now, there is a way the JLA could win .....that is if each member was operating at full potential. In this case Superman being sun-dipped, WonderWoman using the godwave, Kyle really pushing the limits of Oa, the Flash merging with the SF, Red Tornado tearing his robotic shell off so as to release his TRUE form (that of a very powerful celestial force), FireStorm being at the level where he was a genius plus had his powers (the dual firestorm that included the professor), and for Captain Marvel to have full access to the Rock of Eternity (which he will have after the Crisis due to the demise of the Wizard Shazam).

supremthor
Thor family wins but it wont be an easy win. the main reason why they win is because the out number the dc team 9 to 8. naaaaaa Ultimate Thor is not a facter.

superman vs thor = 50/50
Masterson vs shazam = shazam
Beta Ray Bill vs Red Tornado = Beta Ray Bill wins but he would be hurting
Green Lantern vs Balder = Gl wins
Magni vs the atom = Atom wins no problem. magni cant kill wat he cant see or hit. the atom can kill anybody with a physical form.
Wonder Woman vs Thor Girl= WW 6/10
Thunderstrike vs Flash = flash wins
Mangaverse Thor vs Firestorm = firestorm gets kill really really really bad.

so now u have

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Mangaverse Thor

VS
SUperman
Wondre woman
Green lantern
Flash
Atom

See Mangaverse Thor is more then able to take all of them all............... but rem wat I said about atom and him being able to kill anybody with a physical form.

Atom is the key to Dc victory with out him Mangi and Mangavers thor take out the whol Dc team alone

Scoobless
why would the Thor team send their physically most powerful character (Magni) against the Atom?

golem370
Maybe we could add Steel
Magni vs Superman
Thor Odinson vs Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Bill vs Captain Marvel
Thor Eric Masterson vs firestorm
Alternate Thor vs Green Lantern & Flash
Ultimate Thor & Thunderstrike II and Thor Girl vs Red Tornado & Atom
Balder vs Steel

King KAM
Odin aint so tough

HA! thanos did cause him discomfort!

golem370
Maybe I should have Thanos as a referee

golem370
Thanos is the Man

King KAM
Thanos is the Man yes he is, and apperantly WAY stronger than surfer since surfer on took 2 blasts and was KO

golem370
pic Thanos doesn't look impressed

golem370
nether does he looked impressed here

supremthor
with steel are we talking about

Mider
heh what steel? how about the aegis armor the entire thor family would soooooooo die anyway thor girl is to strong to be on this team she's suppose to have powers that are way up there and there are guys on the JLA who can catch the hammers like superman and WW i dont know about MM i dont think so though but Superman and WW for sure could probably do it.

golem370
I am not talking about that Thor Girls with her regular stats see here
Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 75 (9/12)
Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Fighting Skills: Normal

Mider
who is this thor girl who is suppose to be uber powerful then?

golem370
Designate

What is the Designate?

The entity known as the Designate is destined to elevate humanity to their ultimate potential. Having taken on the Asgardian and mortal forms of Thor-Girl and Tara Olson, the Designate sought to understand humanity better.

The Designate is also known as the Supreme, Hammer Girl, Thorita, Hammerette, Thor-Lass, Asgardian-Lass, Thoreta, Hammer-Lass and the Spirit of the Jewel.

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
Odin aint so tough

HA! thanos did cause him discomfort!

That's a good pic - but I like this one better. wink

King KAM
That's a good pic - but I like this one better. wink All odin did in that fight is make thanos mad, no damage to him at all, just ripped up his suit some.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Mider
heh what steel? how about the aegis armor the entire thor family would soooooooo die anyway thor girl is to strong to be on this team she's suppose to have powers that are way up there and there are guys on the JLA who can catch the hammers like superman and WW i dont know about MM i dont think so though but Superman and WW for sure could probably do it. Catching it and holding it are 2 different things. WW maybe can hold it. Supes just ain't worthy. He catches it and he either lets it go or falls to the ground with it.

roughrider
All odin did in that fight is make thanos mad, no damage to him at all, just ripped up his suit some.

I give Thanos credit for hanging in there - but that's all he was doing. Odin's suit is hardly ruffled, by comparison. Didn't matter how mad Thanos was getting, he wasn't winning.

King KAM
I give Thanos credit for hanging in there - but that's all he was doing. Odin's suit is hardly ruffled, by comparison. Didn't matter how mad Thanos was getting, he wasn't winning. Odinss suit cant be ruffeled in asgard where he gets a HUGE powerboost, and his trident thingy, which at full blast didnt hurt Thanos at all and was even repelled.

roughrider
Odinss suit cant be ruffeled in asgard where he gets a HUGE powerboost, and his trident thingy, which at full blast didnt hurt Thanos at all and was even repelled.

Thanos was hurt, and looked to be in pain, but has enough pride that he won't give up.
You want to try to beat Odin in his own realm, it's a very tall order.
Anyway, we're straying off topic...

golem370
Yeah but Odin said he hadn't been in a fight like this is ages. Plus Odin had Asgard to draw power from I bet If Thanos had time to prepare for that battle he would have been alot better looking fight Odin is smart Thanos is to Odin is powerful Thanos is to Odin is a great fighter Thanos is to Odin is very durable so is Thanos. IMO the only reason Thanos wasn't doing that good is only because he was infact in Asgard.

roughrider
Yeah but Odin said he hadn't been in a fight like this is ages. Plus Odin had Asgard to draw power from I bet If Thanos had time to prepare for that battle he would have been alot better looking fight Odin is smart Thanos is to Odin is powerful Thanos is to Odin is a great fighter Thanos is to Odin is very durable so is Thanos. IMO the only reason Thanos wasn't doing that good is only because he was infact in Asgard.

And? So?

Both draw energy from elsewhere. Thanos taps power from the cosmos to use for his own purposes; Odin does the same. Odin power is at it's greatest in Asgard, where he can use all the energy of his dimension. If Thanos wanted to conquer Asgard, he may get past Thor, but not past Odin, from this evidence.
Claims that Thanos with better prep wuold have done better against Odin make me laugh. I thought Thanos was supposed to be supreme prep man (along with Batman.) This is the guy who devised ways to take the infinity gems from the Elders. He knows who Odin is; he just thought he could best his power, and he couldn't. Just shy of Skyfather, Thanos is; that's all.

King KAM
Thanos was hurt, and looked to be in pain, but has enough pride that he won't give up.
You want to try to beat Odin in his own realm, it's a very tall order.
Anyway, we're straying off topic... that doesnt look like pain, that looks like pissed

demigawd
that doesnt look like pain, that looks like pissed

eek!

I guess you missed the panels where Thanos STRUGGLED up after being laid out in a smoking crater?

King KAM
Originally posted by demigawd
eek!

I guess you missed the panels where Thanos STRUGGLED up after being laid out in a smoking crater? nope
got the comic right here and he didnt struggle he just stood right up....

Mider
um hasnt supes already captured thors hammer and why wouldnt he be worthy he was already pure enough to servive asmodels scream was he not and WW is probably like him in heart so yeah i think that at least supes and WW could capture the hammers.

roughrider
nope
got the comic right here and he didnt struggle he just stood right up.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
bump

MJOILNIR
The family wins and Odin draws the same ammount of power from Asgard whereever he is at. He may feel more comfortable there but his power is the same everywhere. Ive read Thor for a looonnngggg time and have never really seen evidence to the contrary. In some marvel publications he has two stats of par with galactus. His mind and endurance. Thats from Marvel rpg(the original), I know its not a comic but it is a official marvel publication edited by Stan Lee. It should hold some water. Im not saying he is on galans level but he was originally listed well beyond thano's level.

Soljer
Much like everyone else, (and even with the addition of Steel), I see this going to the Thor Family.

rotiart
Well Eric masterson is a past thor, who doesn't have the hammer anymore. Magni is from the future... Thor would be current. All you're doing is grabbing thors from along different points in the timestream for this fight. Therefore at each point in history, they DO have hammers. who cares how they got it... :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.