Thor Corp vs. Captan Marvel Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor Corp:

Thor- Classic
Beta Ray Bill-Storm Breaker
Thor Girl
Drago

vs.

Captain Marvel Family:

Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Captain Marvel jr.

Draco69
The CM family is at a TREMENDOUS disadvantage. If they're all in this battle their powers are split between the Marvels. That means their power has been reduced dramatically. CM on one occasion had difficulty supporting a building because the others were transformed.

And it's not common knowledge, but Captain Marvel is vulnerable to electricity. If the surge is powerful enough, it can turn them back to humans.

Storm could defeat CM if she struck him with a lightening bolt.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69

And it's not common knowledge, but Captain Marvel is vulnerable to electricity. If the surge is powerful enough, it can turn them back to humans.

Storm could defeat CM if she struck him with a lightening bolt.

I can see it now , all of thor corps raise their weapons as lightning strikes all of the various marvels ......

roughrider
Vunerable to strong electricity? Really?

Draco69
Originally posted by roughrider
Vunerable to strong electricity? Really?

Really? I was surprised too. But apparently it's something have to watch out for.

roughrider
I heard the Marvels may not have that power-sharing problem anymore - that needs to be cleared up.
And where's Uncle Dudley? Just the mascot?

And who's Drago?

spetznaz
The Marvel family would be in quite the spot of trouble here. The Thors should take this .....unless some rather major changes are made to the Marvels after the Crisis (I am quite curious what will happen once Captain Marvel goes inside the Rock of Eternity ....apparently only he can stabilize the wild magics in it now that Shazam is no more, hence I am curious just what will happen to CM once he gets in there. Him being at the center of all that power does raise interesting possibilities).

Anyways, as oriented in the original post, the Thors should win.
In fact there is a good chance that Thor and BetaBill can do this on their own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.