Light Change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
What is your sensation when light points at you from one side either < or > or from both sides using lamps? I feel manipulated when it has one angle, kind of leading me, while receiving both sides I feel important with attention like a star. Yo, why don't you try. This is another gift to all of you. Another thing, I love natural light (white) but I truly hate the sun all day long, except sunrise~sunset. The only way I get a pleasuring daylight is on rainy days when clouds block the sun and all you see is beautiful white light even by staring at the sky.-curious

*lizziekk*
*stares at light looking confused yet happy*

Bloigen
Originally posted by redcaped
What is your sensation when light points at you from one side either < or > or from both sides using lamps? I feel manipulated when it has one angle, kind of leading me, while receiving both sides I feel important with attention like a star. Yo, why don't you try. This is another gift to all of you. Another thing, I love natural light (white) but I truly hate the sun all day long, except sunrise~sunset. The only way I get a pleasuring daylight is on rainy days when clouds block the sun and all you see is beautiful white light even by staring at the sky.-curious

LOOK THERE'S A DOT!

Koala MeatPie
What is your sensation when light points at you from one side either < or > or from both sides using lamps? I feel manipulated when it has one angle, kind of leading me, (..)

You are right, Simple minded animals with limited processing capacity do tend to follow spots of lights.

Think dogs, cats, Penguins or Any Animal that stops in the middle of the road and just stars at the headlights as you run over them with your car.

You really are a Bird Brain.

Nota: This would have been said regardless of the person posting.

GCG

Ever had the same feeling with guns ?

redcaped
I bet you know what I'm talking abbott laughing out loud

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen

LOOK THERE'S A DOT!
. . . . . .

Bloigen
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
You are right, Simple minded animals with limited processing capacity do tend to follow spots of lights.

Think dogs, cats, Penguins or Any Animal that stops in the middle of the road and just stars at the headlights as you run over them with your car.

You really are a Bird Brain.

Nota: This would have been said regardless of the person posting.

disgust Racist

redcaped
Stay for a while here on my thread. I get sad when you take your ride with different speed. I worry about your driving. sad -kidding

*lizziekk*
Stay for a while here on my thread. I get sad when you take your ride with different speed. I worry about your driving. sad -kidding
laughing out loud

redcaped
Specialyy on Thorsday!!!

s|m
Fascinating.

redcaped
Thanks, I've finally made another of my creations successfully. If you read carefully on my starting thread I typed "yo" which means me=myself. So, I got what I wanted from the start-both lights. That little question was for myself, yahoo!! ThakU very+-kidding

redcaped
And Zank you s|m! I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.