Respect Stan Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
If there's anyone deserves respect, it's Stan the Man. YOu talk about all of his creations and their children, but the dude done started it all gets no respect. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for not already making this.

DarkCrawler
Does Stan have any impact on what they publish anymore?

Or is he just collecting the money and not caring about what they do.

Because Stan used to love Namor...he wrote all the three fights where he beat the Hulk. droolio

roughrider
Whoever doesn't respect Smilin' Stan is a fool - who should be punted from the forums. (And have Bucky sicced on their behinds! evil face )

Lord Magnus
Indeed. And Namor's a really great character.

Let's list our favorite of his characters:

the Thing.

DarkCrawler
Stan never actually created Namor, but he wrote lot of him. smile

My favorite from the characters Stan has created is either Daredevil, Cyclops, Beast or Human Torch. If I must choose a Ultimate favorite, I guess it's Daredevil-

roughrider
His greatest single creation would have to be Spider Man.

willRules
Originally posted by roughrider
His greatest single creation would have to be Spider Man.

yes

Scoobless
you read his book yet?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378953&highlight=stan+lee

it's a decent read for any comic fan

DigiMark007
I love how he's in every Marvel movie (or at least the one's he created). A nice tribute, and gives us geeks something to look for.

Scoobless
who was he in FF?

DigiMark007
Gak...I'm trying to remember. I specifically remember his appearences in both SM's, DD, and Hulk. But maybe he wasn't in FF....though I could have sworn he was.

Still, like I said, it gives us something to look for...even if he's not in it. And he should be in all of them, damnit. mad smile

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Scoobless
who was he in FF?

I believe he was a doorman at the Baxter Building.

DigiMark007
^^ *sweet*

Lord Magnus
Had a line. Forget what it was. "nice to see you back, Mr. Richards" or something like that. You can look it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.