Mission to Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I like the ideas and creativity from this movie not the movie itself, so this is my clear point. It tells you how other beings are able to think and feel alike even if they differ from us. It also brings a very advance science. It seems like being in suspended animation protects us from external pressure like cosmic/underwater/speed. While the guy is taken voluntary by his alien friends they placed him in a water capsule to preserve him through the journey. The ship gains its speed by spinning like a bullet. This spinning action can benefit energy resource like power plants they have rotating machines that generate power and at the same time creates a powerful protecting barrier against all kind of damage caused by impact or pressure. This could be a very valuable revolutionary step into science discovery for reaching considerable space distances or to explore the ocean depths. smokin'

DarkWizard
moving.....

redcaped
Thank you and I apologize not setting my thread properly. It had a movie title so that's my mistake. Won't happen next time.-serious

ladygrim
i wasted nearly a fiver going to the cinema to watch this erm

redcaped
It's a great invention from the movie and from me. Girl, what do you think?

redcaped
Girl, never mind. I posted this thread a day before the launch to Pluto. You have proof of this. Make sure to check and find out I'm not a lier or ordinary. My idea came thinking about the space quest by NASA.

redcaped
Imagine a probe with the shape of planet Saturn but a thicker ring that rotates while the sphere remains stabled. Send robots first attempt them scientist if successful. Oh, to explore ocean depths just like a submariner. I took the liberty of bullsh*ting you ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.