A thread about Tired Hikers Thread Count

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mīsk
Sexy Amount of threads there TH.

Raz
But this golem370 seems to have taken his crown hmm

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Raz

golem is amazing laughing out loud

Mīsk
Originally posted by Raz

I know , and hes only been here as long as me

huh

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I smell shinanigans. This gollerm guy is allowed to make like seven hundred and twenty threads a day or what? Jeez. Throw me a bone, people.

stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Woah Massive bump

Smallville
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, I smell shinanigans. This gollerm guy is allowed to make like seven hundred and twenty threads a day or what? Jeez. Throw me a bone, people.

stick out tongue

Is he, perhaps, one of your socks, Hiker? stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Smallville

I was thinking abotu something along the lines as well...EXPLAIN YOURSELF TH.

ANd ***S*** are you stukk doing that Freak of the Week thing ort do you like that girl who's name I forgot?

ladygrim
hmmm no expression

Smallville
Originally posted by Bardock42
ANd ***S*** are you stukk doing that Freak of the Week thing ort do you like that girl who's name I forgot?

***S***... wow... thats ghetto. Why not call me VENOMfanFAN or Lil' BackFire while you are at it? big grin

To answer your question, yes and no about the FotW thing. I was trying to make an Alicia signature for a while, and I finally made one I liked, so I decided to show it off. I tried a Pa Kent one yesterday, but didn't like it. I might make a new one. I want to make one of the entire Kent Family.

Bardock42
***S***... wow... thats ghetto. Why not call me VENOMfanFAN or Lil' BackFire while you are at it? big grin

To answer your question, yes and no about the FotW thing. I was trying to make an Alicia signature for a while, and I finally made one I liked, so I decided to show it off. I tried a Pa Kent one yesterday, but didn't like it. I might make a new one. I want to make one of the entire Kent Family.

Cause I like to pichk teh names I either remember or like most of a person....like with KLana...Silver Stardust obviously is the perfect name for here...not that Trinity Matrix one...although, Lana means Anal backwards....

And I like the sig, it is pretty good...although I didn't like her character much...I think you shoulddo a Flash one...cause The Flash is cool.

Smallville
I might do him next. (That sounded kinky)

Bardock42
I might do him next. (That sounded kinky)

It did...still, DO HIM!!

Vinny Valentine
Notice all the new high rankers post in the comic vs forum all day...

Tired Hiker

I would never make a sock with that name. I do have morals and values, y'know. erm

Gollerm 339, psh. no2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.