Dynasty Wars - Discussion and Character Creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Lyla

diabloprimeevil
can i be some one from dynasty warriors

Princess Lyla
well you could be but he or she can't represent their dynasty because they don't exist in this rp, you can use the name and appearence but must serve one of the lords or mercenaries...

Chaosbark
Name: Zhan Ai Mu
Lord: Jin Jian Han
Kingdom: Jin
Appearance: (I'm guessing you have a picture?)
Equipment: Varies.
Bio: Friend of Jin Ai Man. Captain of the Military forces of Jin, a strong and feared warrior called the terror of the battlefield.

Princess Lyla
I've been trying to get some pictures but it's become really hard, if you'd like your character to look like something or some other character you are free to do so..

ShinobiRikari
Mao En Nu .- Daughter of Fei Zhong and Kun Tiao. Beautiful girl of only seventeen. She has shown her battle prowess many times since she was fifteen and now is well known as a war strategist throughout the three kingdoms. (ShinobiRikari)

do I new to fill out a profile?

diabloprimeevil
Name:lubu
Lord:Jin Jian Han
Kingdom:jin
Appearance: very big and strong (see below
Equipment:bow and sky pierce
Bio: once severd as a body guard for the tyrant dong shuo but ended up killing him. he has very little loyaly unless it is erned he is un parraleled in combat trained in all forms of martial arts he is renowned for his horse back archery

gamewarrior
Name:Ryu hio shin
Lord:Jin Jian Han
Kingdom: Jin Dynasty
Appearance:
http://img.zazzle.com/dzn/7C6BB64F-8357-4E0F-B967-65E252E35675/pre_sz325_qt80.jpg
Equipment:Black Dragon Katana and shuriken
Bio: Once a famous and feared assassin who worked only for himself. He later joined the Jin Dynasty to help gain peace for the people and for himself. He is a master in ninjitsu ad skilled with any weapon.

Princess Lyla
ok we have four people, so you can expect the story thread by tonight or early tomorrow

Twilight Janick
Name: Zhou Tai
Lord: Jia Fa Rong
Kingdom: Jia
Appearance: very big and strong
Equipment: Flamberge (sort of two-handed sword imported from Europe), longbow
Bio: Naval commander of Jia, he is feared on both sea and land battlefields.

Princess Lyla
great thanks for joining, the story will be up tonight, now ShinobiRikari, you do not need to do a profile but you can if you want, and put a picture or describe her appearence as you picture her in your mind

Twilight Janick
Due to a lack of avaible pictures, I'd quit.

ShinobiRikari
Name: Mao En Nu
Lord: Mao Fei Zhong
Kingdom: Mao
Appearance: (anyone have any pictures?)
Equipment: Varies, but nomally two katanas
Bio: Daughter of Fei Zhong and Kun Tiao. Beautiful girl of only seventeen. She has shown her battle prowess many times since she was fifteen and now is well known as a war strategist throughout the three kingdoms.

Chaosbark
Zhan Ai Mu's picture.

diabloprimeevil
ok wehn dose this start

Princess Lyla
The story is up, start posting at the following link:

Click here to start posting in the story thread!

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Chaosbark
Zhan Ai Mu's picture.
Nice picture. Is it really a guy?

Help me chose:

this
http://www.deviantart.com/view/21221021/

or

this
http://www.deviantart.com/view/19475986/

for Mao En Nu?

Princess Lyla
I think the second one really applies to the character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.