Richard Cheese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tinkerbell668
Has anyone heard of Richard Cheese!? I recently came across him on iTunes and I love it! It's hilarious!! He turns rock songs or gangsta rap songs....any song really....into lounge music.

Myth
I love Richard Cheese. I listen to him all the time. He was suppose to come to Portland last week but he canceled so I didn't get to see him. I'm waiting for his next tour now. I probably have 25-30 Richard Cheese songs on my computer and I'm singing Hermaphrodite in a competition for my school.

tabby999
very cool, my boss bought his album and we spent 40 minutes laughing our asses off at work listening to it. good shit

tinkerbell668
I love the covers he does on "Last Resort" by Papa Roach and "Feeling This" by Blink-182. I think those are my favorites so far...I also like "I'm Only Happy When it Rains" by Garbage

Alpha Centauri
His cover of Down with the Sickness is hilarious.

-AC

StinkFist462
i listened to Richard Cheese a while back. it was funny the first few times, now he's just annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.