-=- Women / Girls, Answer This: -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Here In Montreal, its basically a Fashion center...

New york, Paris, Montreal.

You CAN NOT find a Girl over 14 that is NOT well dressed.

I men, Dressed as a Slvt.

Even the High intellect ones who wouldn't give a damned about there looks dress HOT...

I mean hell... They where thoes god awfull f*cking assholic "Furry boots"

http://www.straight.com/images/FAS_KoolThing_1920.jpg

Anyways, This Gil in my French class is Dress in cathlic School Girl... green and Red SHORT dress, stockings t-shirt, straight red hair cut at the elbows...

Now here's the catch.

She wears mountian walking boots / shoes that go up over the ankles.

Now, they arn't the "punk" boots, these are brown, "Dakota" boots.
I am thrown off by this becasue it breaks the "innocent yet skank" look...

Women / Girls, What is this fashion statement?

What can you females tll me about this girl?

Yes, I have my target on her.

Mīsk
laughing

JacopeX
Stereotype

BackFire
I just stare at girls who are dressed overly sexual. I mean, they dressed that way for attention, so enjoy it and glare at them until they get uncomfortable and leave.

Koala MeatPie
I notice this ni every girl, I just notice a lot of things:

Half her nails are trimmed, the others are medium lengh.

Spread out on both hands.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by BackFire
I just stare at girls who are dressed overly sexual. I mean, they dressed that way for attention, so enjoy it and glare at them until they get uncomfortable and leave.

Come to Montreal, you will either be blinded, or Go spazzmatic.

If you DO come, make sure its in the Summer, Less cloths are on.

Or After The Montreal Canadians win a game.
Always a riot and female streeking.

BackFire
I've been to montreal, it is as close to heaven as I will ever get. I couldn't believe the number of crazy hot girls basically walking around with signs that said "**** me now" on them. I need to go back there again sometime.

Ronny
I have no idea shock I hate those furry boots

Koala MeatPie
I've been to montreal, it is as close to heaven as I will ever get. I couldn't believe the number of crazy hot girls basically walking around with signs that said "**** me now" on them. I need to go back there again sometime.

If you where on St-Cathrine's street and they where just hanging around, Well, they might cost you more then the one date, fine restaurant, one night stand.

Alpha Centauri
I'm going to Canada this summer quite possibly, so my family informs me anyway.

Appears I'll be having a good ol' time.

-AC

Bloigen

Amen.

BackFire
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
If you where on St-Cathrine's street and they where just hanging around, Well, they might cost you more then the one date, fine restaurant, one night stand.

Yeah! St Cathrine's street was legendary. I walked down that street back and fourth and there were just waves of girls walking around in slutattire, plus every 3rd building was like a strip club.

Koala MeatPie
Yeah! St Cathrine's street was legendary. I walked down that street back and fourth and there were just waves of girls walking around in slutattire, plus every 3rd building was like a strip club.

THAT SO TRUE!

Lol laughing thats sooo true... *whips tear*

They shut one down that had a speaker outside playing the soudns of what was happening inside.

Oh and for every two Strip Clubs you do see, there is one that you don't see.

And for Every Strip Club there is a sex shop.

And all of this On St-Catherin's street west.

Aka, were you where.

Alpha Centauri
You mean "where you were", haha.

I'm noting all these places for when I visit. Might casually strut down there to a humourous musical score.

-AC

Koala MeatPie
I still did not get a FEMALE answer...

TigerEyes
omg you got yourself a poser..lol...acutally i dunno I personally disagree that montreal is canada's fashion capitol since every refers to Vancouver as it but meh.

TigerEyes
oh i forgot to answer the question..she probabaly just doesn't own good shoes...and come on it's montreal and it's winter...so hiking boots are a smart idea.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by TigerEyes
omg you got yourself a poser..lol...acutally i dunno I personally disagree that montreal is canada's fashion capitol since every refers to Vancouver as it but meh.

Every What?

Montreal Is Little "New York"

Only half French.

Think Paris and New York had a wild Night and it came out as Montreal.

Raven Guardia
Perhaps she needs a new stylist?

I dunno, but Canada is a interesting place, I have been there 3 times and each time is a bucket full of laughs. Some of the people there are so different and relaxed compared to Americans. I seen a guy, who was like 60 and over weight with his pants half off and his nude arse sticking out sick. I also seen a guy who look liked he was smoking something strong cause he light up took a smoke and fell over onto his lap...one dude decided to take a nap in a parking lot on the ground messed Maybe this was because I was in the city, but it was different from what I normally see here in my small sheltered hick town.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Perhaps she needs a new stylist?

(...)

Some of the people there are so different and relaxed compared to Americans.

It's Canada, we are not Paranoide, this is true for everywhere.

I seen a guy, who was like 60 and over weight with his pants half off and his nude arse sticking out sick.

He's On wealthfare.

I also seen a guy who look liked he was smoking something strong cause he light up took a smoke and fell over onto his lap...

Well afterall Montreal IS in Quebec... basically the pot place of Canada.

one dude decided to take a nap in a parking lot on the ground messed (...)

Thats the homeless... A LOT of homeless.

they even have nicknames.

"Jiminy Cricket" Is a guy who is missing An Arm.

TigerEyes
OMG WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION!
gas town vancouver...like fashion capitolof canada.
Bc POT PALACE! we freaking have illegal pot farms on the sides of the highways...
and yah homeless is more of a problem in quebec then here but still no one ever hears about homeless there..you alweays hear about the ones who go crazy adn try adn steal freakin ferry boats here in bc....

Raven Guardia
you guys have a lot of clubs too in the city, we passed like 5 of them in a short period of time.

Koala MeatPie
OMG WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION!
gas town vancouver...like fashion capitolof canada.
Bc POT PALACE! we freaking have illegal pot farms on the sides of the highways...
and yah homeless is more of a problem in quebec then here but still no one ever hears about homeless there..you alweays hear about the ones who go crazy adn try adn steal freakin ferry boats here in bc....

how about I LIVE HERE!?!?

Quebec IS the Pot place, Justa botu every feild has pot plants, wild, or home grown.

1 out of 20 homes grows there own pot plants.

TigerEyes
right and here...EVERYONE GROWS IT! lol...
seriously i swear even i do....*shifty eyes* I don't do it, but it just grows....

Koala MeatPie
right and here...EVERYONE GROWS IT! lol...
seriously i swear even i do....*shifty eyes* I don't do it, but it just grows....

Well lets put it this Way, BC and Quebec are both big on pot.

And Ontario is where the BIG Pot industries are.

I mean, Did you hear about the drug bust last year?

Where they Converted and Entire Abandoned FlourMill to MASS produce Pot?

OVER 200 TONES of pot was found.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Here In Montreal, its basically a Fashion center...

New york, Paris, Montreal.

You CAN NOT find a Girl over 14 that is NOT well dressed.

I men, Dressed as a Slvt.

Even the High intellect ones who wouldn't give a damned about there looks dress HOT...

I mean hell... They where thoes god awfull f*cking assholic "Furry boots"

http://www.straight.com/images/FAS_KoolThing_1920.jpg

Anyways, This Gil in my French class is Dress in cathlic School Girl... green and Red SHORT dress, stockings t-shirt, straight red hair cut at the elbows...

Now here's the catch.

She wears mountian walking boots / shoes that go up over the ankles.

Now, they arn't the "punk" boots, these are brown, "Dakota" boots.
I am thrown off by this becasue it breaks the "innocent yet skank" look...

Women / Girls, What is this fashion statement?

What can you females tll me about this girl?

Yes, I have my target on her.

I would never wear those fugly things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.