Quotable Comic Posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
We've had "Best Comic Quotes" threads (usually dominated by Deadpool), but here's a new twist. What's the funniest thing someone (a forum user) has said in the context of a discussion or debate. It can be from the vs forum, comic movies, or here, but let's keep it to comics so I don't have to move this thread. And Nothing Derogatory! Let's try to keep this thread fun, and not have it devolve into bashing.

I'll get us started.

Originally posted by NoFate007
If he can turn into a waffle cone he's the shit lol

-DM cool

P.S. Thanks to NoFate for inspiring this thread with that post...hope you don't mind. laughing out loud

Scoobless
I'll save you some time:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=421269

cool

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Colossus21
JP is ur creator......he is the force. himself. JP has spared my life for betraying him. he is my master again.....also JP is now master of the omniverse again. his power is now beyond TOAA and the presence...last night mee him and master "Dan" invaded the beyonder realms and then we killed LT......unfortunately .master "dan" has died in battle with Lucifer...... sad

evil face where did that colossus21 guy go any way? shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'll save you some time:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=421269

cool

Didn't work. Though I take it you're telling me this has been done before.

miffed

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Didn't work. Though I take it you're telling me this has been done before.

miffed

no, it's a link to my previous 200 posts

big grin

it's probably invalid because i've posted since posting it.... or something

Scoobless
here's a classic:

Originally posted by Dizzle
Shit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=384206&pagenumber=47#post5796650

Dizzle
That's even better in context...

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless
got a "bridesmaid" complex now, have you

stick out tongue

Just for the sheer amount of time that he spent not getting it...

Blair Wind
long pig-

Batman has a plan for everything. And if he doesnt have a plan.....well.....he planned for it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
Deutchsman

FEAR THE BUCKY!!!!

Always worth hearing again. lol

grey fox
Always worth hearing again. lol

I'm always ready for a nazi death fest evil face

DigiMark007
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

F*ck you Scoob, you know what I meant by "bringing up my rear". rolling on floor laughing

Crimson Phoenix
This one made me chuckle. It was on a thread following Franklin ricchards potential:

Originally posted by thesilverspider
read my post having potential equals being full of shit.

leonidas
that crack -- king kam giving galacticstorm some friendly advice -- had me laughing out loud at school and looking like a moron.

great idea digi! some funny guys 'round here. rolling on floor laughing

Red Hulk
Heh... search function.

This is from a thread about the moon landing out of nowhere (where someone defends the moon landing being fake with no evidence...):
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I agree, most people are to lazy to attempt anything that elaborate...unless we are dealing with Thanos and batman level dudes here.

Galan007
this has always made me giggle:

Originally posted by Phenomenol
Don't call members out then. If your ass is going to sit inside a telephone booth and watch everyone else fight then shut up and be safe.thumb down Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yes of course. With ample evidence, and wonderful use of logic. Don't worry, these new guys don't know what's up. Originally posted by Phenomenol
Didn't I tell you to get back in the phone booth you punk? thumb up

actually, both of these threads are filled with amusing quotes by Phenomenol:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=459869&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=462343&highlight=phone+booth+forumid%3A77

if you get board, skim through them..... you'll giggle. kinda

DigiMark007
Since this got bumped, remember to keep them to light, amusing fare. Not insult-laden rants or tirades, nor putting down other members.

Philosophía
Since this got bumped, remember to keep them to light, amusing fare. Not insult-laden rants or tirades, nor putting down other members.

shifty

Okay, okay.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
long pig-

Batman has a plan for everything. And if he doesnt have a plan.....well.....he planned for it. I chuckled when I read that.

willRules
If anyone can find the link for the original Wolverine vs Spider-man thread, there's some fantastic stuff on the first few pages of that yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.