Anyone else feel like going to a concert?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I'm serious.. i just have this strong urge to get up and start dancing with loud speakers thumping so hard that I can feel it in my loins!!...moonwalker

I wonder if there are any coming up soon

soo anyway...what was your first concert?

mysterio69
a band called treble charger.
and i'm gonna go see rob zombie in april! what!

Wind Sister
Green Day in Sacremento.

I really want to go to a Streetlight Manifesto concert right now bored

Go moshing rock

mysterio69
i broke my re-broke my tail-bone moshing. stupid.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by mysterio69
i broke my re-broke my tail-bone moshing. stupid.
laughing out loud that sucks homie haha

mysterio69
f*ck i know. dumb f*cks dropped my ass.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by mysterio69
f*ck i know. dumb f*cks dropped my ass. what were you crowd surfing?

my first wasnt a musical, well yah it was a musical/entertainment concert POWER RANGERS rock

mysterio69
Originally posted by a1hsauce
what were you crowd surfing?

my first wasnt a musical, well yah it was a musical/entertainment concert POWER RANGERS rock
well, it was in a club where the pit was sunken, and i decides to go to the side of the upper level and jump to an unsuspecting crowd below. because i'm stupid, that's why.
and if you count power rangers as a concert, i saw the muh-f*ckin transformers live. oh yeah.

a1hsauce
lol that sounds like a crunch alright

mysterio69
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol that sounds like a crunch alright
i was. i had to sit on one of them blow-up donuts for 2 weeks.

SnakeEyes
A Green Day concert in 2004 was my first concert. It was pretty awesome too. They're an excellent live band.

Since then, I've seen at least 20 more bands live, too. And hell yes, I am definitely ready for another concert.

a1hsauce
laughing

DeNiro
I going to the kotton mouth kings concert then right when I get out of that I am going to the strip club right down in chicago OOO YEAAAA CANT WAIT

mysterio69
Originally posted by DeNiro
I going to the kotton mouth kings concert then right when I get out of that I am going to the strip club right down in chicago OOO YEAAAA CANT WAIT
oooohhh...chicago boobies. nice. wink

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
A Green Day concert in 2004 was my first concert. It was pretty awesome too. They're an excellent live band.

Since then, I've seen at least 20 more bands live, too. And hell yes, I am definitely ready for another concert.

Fo shizzle. That was an awesome concert. And yeah, Im always up for another one. Im planning on going to the Warped Tour again this summer.

Tails x 20
Papa roach with my grandma, she was drunk and giving me 50's to get somthing to snack on lol.

TigerEyes
my first concert was trooper yup i'm a loser.. LOL! and I wanna go see marilyn manson or My chemical Romance oo or the USed.

silver_tears
I've no clue who I saw first.
By I'm seeing Panic! at the Disco in two weeks.

Alpha Centauri
I wish I could go to concerts...never been to one ever...

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.