-=- Your Natural ability -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
NATURAL ability, if you had to practice, no good. Almost your own "Super Power". And real, not phony make-ups.

I seem to have a natural Ability to get information out of people.
That and sensing danger.
I also seem to have an un-human sense of Hearing Smell and taste.

(which are one of the reasons Why i don't want to smoke, I don't want to mess thoes up, and I NEVER blast music too loud so I dont, damage.)

(HEY! I like eharing people's eyelashes flicker.)

(Its a very odd Sound)

I smell electricity... no expression

How about yours?

Tails x 20
Some times when i listen to metal or any kind of rock , i get flash backs then i picture someone i don't know in my head. Then sooner or later i meet them really weird. It first happen when i was listening to fall out boy-Dance dance, now it happens from time to time.

Mišt
I have this disturbing ability of being way too cool crazy

Koala MeatPie
GOOD JOB! eek!

You found out how to Modifying your Report To mods link! big grin
Welcome to the eleet (sp) cool

I am Sooo proud of you *snif*

(no sarcasm... if it was reversed I would have Black Mailed you and eventually killed you no expression)

Originally posted by Tails x 20
Some times when i listen to metal or any kind of rock , i get flash backs then i picture someone i don't know in my head. Then sooner or later i meet them really weird. It first happen when i was listening to fall out boy-Dance dance, now it happens from time to time.

I know what you mean, I ahve toehr things, but I don't just blurt it out, it hurts my Credibility.

Tails x 20
Guess it's no natural ability, then if someone else has it i think that's my only natural ability. O i pop my knuckles and they don't stop they just keep popping.

redcaped
Honestly, I have my own superpowers but I don't control them or know where they come from. I just witness it. Don't believe me if you want.-serious

Darth Macabre
I see dead people. Oh, and I have a natural ability to lie.

From this point on, I shall be known as................. Decievo.

BackFire
My natural ability is to be awesome.

silver_tears
I have a gay-dar big grin

Alpha Centauri
I don't have one, really.

I guess a natural ear for music.

-AC

cruel jedi
i have a dae ja vou alll the time

Mîsk
Truthfully, I have the natural ability of agility. I know this is strange but I can run hellishly fast. I out run everyone in my grade and most higher grades. Also when Im running have can keep my hand eye coradanation.

thats why I play Sentre on my Lacrosse Team wink

cruel jedi
misk thats called stamina messed

i have good co-ordination im quick on my feet.

bogen
im naturally light footed and co-ordernated and i can put make myself dream if i just close my eyes.

im not sure about this but i think i can dream into the future, id dream about something and as it's happening id remeber and try to do the opposite depending on what it is.

cruel jedi
haha thats called day dreaming!! everyone can do that stick out tongue

Bloigen
I can hear dead biscuits.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
NATURAL ability, if you had to practice, no good. Almost your own "Super Power". And real, not phony make-ups.

I seem to have a natural Ability to get information out of people.
That and sensing danger.
I also seem to have an un-human sense of Hearing Smell and taste.

(which are one of the reasons Why i don't want to smoke, I don't want to mess thoes up, and I NEVER blast music too loud so I dont, damage.)

(HEY! I like eharing people's eyelashes flicker.)

(Its a very odd Sound)

I smell electricity... no expression

How about yours? Well, I can smell everything! And can taste everything I can smell. Water tastes like Hydrogen, and oxygen. And nitrogen for some reason?

I can also see into the future, and when it happens, it's the ULTIMATE de ja vu.

*lizziekk*
my dreams sometimes predict the future.....

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Bardock42
I am awesome in everything I do....but natural ability...nope.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
no expression
i can also see alive people.

joeykangaroo
i can jump weallyyyy high

Bardock42
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
i can also see alive people.
That'S an awesome skill..I can too...well partly...I am not a pro...but you know.

Bardock42
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
i can jump weallyyyy high 70 inches?

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Bardock42
70 inches?
72 to be presice wink

Bardock42
72 to be presice wink

You are good.

*lizziekk*
That'S an awesome skill..I can too...well partly...I am not a pro...but you know.
yes it can be really scary sometimes........ but after a while you get used to it....laughing out loud

joeykangaroo
You are good.
tell me about it wink

Bloigen
72 to be presice wink

Thanks.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Bloigen
Thanks. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.