WOW...Just WOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by General Envy
I just looked into this Landover Baptist, and no IT IS NOT A PARODY SITE!

The site is satirical, and you are a complete idiot for thinking otherwise.

Kella
shocking

wow...even as a joke...that's really messed up.

Son of Man
What the f**k?

Boris
Originally posted by General Envy
Oh my Sith Lord(I say Sith Lord instead of God, since thats not saying God's name in vain), these people suck!

Hahaha, got a good laugh out of that.

Bardock42
I am laughing very much.....scuffy's gonna die.

Fire
how the hell could you think this was NOT a parody site I mean no-one in their right mind would talk to a child like that. And if it did happen they wouldn't go post it on a NON-parody site

Arachnoidfreak
I was going to post this article actually. It's great.

Yes, it's a parody site, says so somewhere in the hate mail or the FAQs or something.

debbiejo
I want a horse that can fly..

GCG
Pegasus

Bardiel13
Can't... stop... laughing... "I hope this helps" OMFG laughing That was golden! True Christains with a trademark symbol? HAH!

mr. sheep
I found out it was satirical when I was at what I thought was the website for the White House (whitehouse.org), which claimed Pastor Deacon Fred of the Landover Baptist Church was the head of the US Department of Faith. devil

...scared the shit out of me, for like a few seconds, until I realized it was joke

lil bitchiness
How can you say such things to an 8 year old? That is just preposterous!

Eis
I think everyone's overreacting.
Everyone knows I completely disagree with all baptist believes but telling a little kid animals aren't allowed in heaven isn't that horrible thing to do.
When my younger siblings ask me about dead pets I always tell them they're dead, and most likely they haven't gone anywhere.
And that didn't shock them. So I doubt this kid will be "scarred for life" or anyting, in fact he's 8. He'll probably get over the dead dog in a week.
That is of course, assuming the letter's real.

Lil B. I see you're location says Japan, are you really in Japan or is it part of your "memoirs of a geisha" theme?
I've been twice to Japan, if you've never been you really should go sometime.

AOR
laughing that was funny. Even as a catholic I find this hilarious...

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How can you say such things to an 8 year old? That is just preposterous!

I actually found it hilarious. I hope I get to say things like that when I have an 8 year old of my own.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
I think everyone's overreacting.
Everyone knows I completely disagree with all baptist believes but telling a little kid animals aren't allowed in heaven isn't that horrible thing to do.
When my younger siblings ask me about dead pets I always tell them they're dead, and most likely they haven't gone anywhere.
And that didn't shock them. So I doubt this kid will be "scarred for life" or anyting, in fact he's 8. He'll probably get over the dead dog in a week.
That is of course, assuming the letter's real.

Lil B. I see you're location says Japan, are you really in Japan or is it part of your "memoirs of a geisha" theme?
I've been twice to Japan, if you've never been you really should go sometime.
Although I find it funny...I figure telling an 8 year old that "in a few weeks little Scruffy will be savagely ripped to shreds" and "those shores will be piled high with the rotting, bone-picked carcasses of every household pet there ever was" ....pretty ...harsh, I'd say.

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
Although I find it funny...I figure telling an 8 year old that "in a few weeks little Scruffy will be savagely ripped to shreds" and "those shores will be piled high with the rotting, bone-picked carcasses of every household pet there ever was" ....pretty ...harsh, I'd say.
Come on... it's rather obvious the letter's fake.

debbiejo
Sure it is, but ever hear what comes out of Pentecostals mouths?

BadKitty
I've been visiting the land over baptist site for a few years...it's totally satirical and usually fricken funny as hell.

they referred to tampons as the devils fingers! gotta love it laughing out loud

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Come on... it's rather obvious the letter's fake.
Yes, but that's not the point. You asked what was the Big Deal with telling that an 8 year old.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The site is satirical, and you are a complete idiot for thinking otherwise.
Thank you.

That's funny as hell (pardon the pun). I laughed at the Chinese part...hilariously insensitive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.