Ever have Sex in the Rain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mīsk
Yes?
No?
Do you want to have sex in the rain?

wink

silver_tears
*chops you into little bits and feeds you to pigs* ninja2

Haven't, but would like to, preferably like on a balcony of my home or something where no one would pop by and disturb.

Mīsk
Originally posted by silver_tears
*chops you into little bits and feeds you to pigs* ninja2

Haven't, but would like to, preferably like on a balcony of my home or something where no one would pop by and disturb.

Then its no fun shifty

silver_tears
Sure it is stick out tongue
And let's just say, that rain better be warm tropical rain messed

a1hsauce
blink rain can be warm?

silver_tears
Yea course confused

a1hsauce
confused isnt that bad?

Alpha Centauri
Nah, feels quite pleasant.

Not that I'd know...

-AC

Mīsk
laughing

a1hsauce
lol no i meant...bad that its raining warm water...that whole global warming stuff....erm

Alpha Centauri
It's a natural occurance, A1. It's always happened.

-AC

Mīsk
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol no i meant...bad that its raining warm water...that whole global warming stuff....erm

So Like Rain that melts your skin when it touchs you no expression

Wonderer
I have had sex in a car once, on the back seat and the windows was closed, it got very hot inside and I started sweating...very much...it felt like it rained on me. I even had to dry myself off afterwards with a towl - true story.

a1hsauce

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Wonderer
I have had sex in a car once, on the back seat and the windows was closed, it got very hot inside and I started sweating...very much...it felt like it rained on me. I even had to dry myself off afterwards with a towl - true story.
erm youre horny

Alpha Centauri
oohh So global warmings a bunch of Bullshit Then? i knew those weather men were a bunch of crack heads

No, I'm just saying that warm rain has always been around. Just like when you heat water. Wherever the climate is extremely hot, the water is thus hot also.

-AC

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No, I'm just saying that warm rain has always been around. Just like when you heat water. Wherever the climate is extremely hot, the water is thus hot also.

-AC
so lets say if it starts raining warm rain in antarctica we got somethin to worry about?

Alpha Centauri
so lets say if it starts raining warm rain in antarctica we got somethin to worry about?

A1, come on now. It doesn't just happen, as I've said previously (in my last post no less), it has to be a tropical climate.

-AC

silver_tears
I cant believe you didnt know there's warm rain stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Theoretically Speaking big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silver_tears
I cant believe you didnt know there's warm rain stick out tongue
I'm from LA...we dont get rain stick out tongue

Mīsk
I Wish I had a bottle of A1 Sauce sad

silver_tears
Sucks for you, I love rain big grin

a1hsauce

Alpha Centauri
We have rain frequently in London. I think it's been raining at least once every day for the past...however long.

-AC

K.Diddy
I have never had sex in the rain, but that's cause mostly when I have sex I am indoorsconfused

silver_tears
We've been getting freezing rain for like a week now disgust

cruel jedi
nope ive never had sex in the rain

melinda_warren
my neither!

melinda_warren
my sig is gone! ahhhhhhhhhh

cruel jedi
hahaha who stole ur sig stick out tongue

no expression

Salem07
I'm from LA...we dont get rain stick out tongue

but what about the waterfall?!

cruel jedi
laughing

Salem07
he knows what i meanstick out tongue

cruel jedi
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.