Batman vs Daredevil revisited!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard/WZ20030605-lms.cfm

Juntai
Batman wins.

lifeisaglich
Agreed I like the way it was placed everything falls where it was suppose to fall. And yes a second encounter would be batman winning every time till the end of his days.

DigiMark007
I agree too. DD would win a chance first-time encounter....and possibly the 2nd time as well depending on how fast Bats can figure out a simple way to stop him. He's just a bit stronger, tougher, more agile, etc. Bats would be ready after that though.

joesha28
Hmmmm...you guy shld go check the Daredevil thread. It's show some nice stuff of DD docking Spidey's punches. In h2h it can go either way... but a all out fight DD might lose cos of Bats gadgets.

NoFate007
Batman

jrodslam
The way they displayed the fight was a bit too short. They made it seem as if Batman is a novice. The next time they meet, Bats would still lose. He wouldnt know DD was blind due to the shortness of the first fight. Either way, without Bats using intensive gadgets i say DD wins 6/10. With gadgets, Bats 6.5/10.

AcousticDoc
Daredevil Yellow is one tought mofo. The guy took electric shots from electro and bent friggin steel bars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.