Baby Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StormLogic
Hey, does anyone have any scans of Thanos delivering Runner, regressed to an infant, to the Collector? I would greatly appreciate it.
- smile

Juntai
Originally posted by StormLogic
Hey, does anyone have any scans of Thanos delivering Runner, regressed to an infant, to the Collector? I would greatly appreciate it.
- smile It was funnier when he was leaving after trading for the Gem, and was like "Did I forget to mention it was only temporary?"
And Runner grew back to full size and starts whooping Collector.

StormLogic
Originally posted by Juntai
It was funnier when he was leaving after trading for the Gem, and was like "Did I forget to mention it was only temporary?"
And Runner grew back to full size and starts whooping Collector.

laughing

I'm glad Runner grew back up, he wasn't a bad guy, a bit of a narcissist maybe, but then ultra-shibby beings are allowed to be (after all, it's only vanity if one isn't perfect...). Was it only temporary because Thanos made it temporary, or because Thanos wasn't powerful enough to make it permanent?

Juntai
Originally posted by StormLogic
laughing

I'm glad Runner grew back up, he wasn't a bad guy, a bit of a narcissist maybe, but then ultra-shibby beings are allowed to be (after all, it's only vanity if one isn't perfect...). Was it only temporary because Thanos made it temporary, or because Thanos wasn't powerful enough to make it permanent? Made it temporary, by the sound of it.
It happened in Thanos Quest 1 btw.

DigiMark007
Check out the Thanos respect thread...I think it might be there. Link to the Respect Directory is in my sig.

StormLogic
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Check out the Thanos respect thread...I think it might be there. Link to the Respect Directory is in my sig.

Some of the scans appear to be missing, but thanks!
- smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.