Cable, Stryfe and X-man vs. Namor, Aquaman, Ghost Rider and Vengeance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tshern
Three telepathy and telekinesis oriented crackerjacks versus a tough team combining powers of Hell and tough fighters (Namor fresh from water).

Which team wins?

cherry cola
how good are ghostrider and venganace at handling tp if they are immune then I say the tough team takes it.

King KAM
Originally posted by cherry cola
how good are ghostrider and venganace at handling tp if they are immune then I say the tough team takes it. unless theyre ammune to TK because if this is god-like cable they all go down hard

soleran30
TK especially at the subatomic lvl just rearanges matter and they can turn you into a messy puddle or suck the moisture out of you or .............hell actually HIGH lvl TK should be just like matter manipulation.

Scoobless
the Summers-Spawn kick asses

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
TK especially at the subatomic lvl just rearanges matter and they can turn you into a messy puddle or suck the moisture out of you or .............hell actually HIGH lvl TK should be just like matter manipulation. it pretty much is when it gets that high level, and since god-like cable could hold up a city with a small fraction of his mind, id say his is pretty high level

Tshern
Not god-like Cable, that would make the fight really, really unfair.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
Not god-like Cable, that would make the fight really, really unfair. agreed, but it would be funny

Tshern
Sure would, I'd like to see Ghost Rider's ass kicked, he's so lame.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tshern
Sure would, I'd like to see Ghost Rider's ass kicked, he's so lame. agreed

leonheartmm
the psionics win without evn tryin

soleran30
X-man had as much strength psionically as Cable in god mode just not as good at using itsmile Maybe Cable can instruct him how to dissassmble individuals molecule by moleculesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.