Super sig request announcements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
This thread are for members that have galleries(and are damn good) but don't take requests all the time(there are like 7 people) so, all you regular members go in here to check if any of those sig people are doing requests. Example..say if I am the ultimate sig maker and I don't feel like doing 800 requests all the time but you members would not know if I feel like it or not so you will come in here to see announcements of which members are taking reqeusts and for how long.

I think you might get the idea. So any good sig makers taking requests at this moment ? and for how long droolio

If anyone thinks this is a stupid idea and I should die then just say so and I will ask for this thread to be closed no expression

If it is a super idea, then it could be pinned shifty

KENobi™
Meh, I just took your advice and added an info bar to my signature.

When it turns green I am accepting requests, but only a limited amount for people I know and respect.

Cyber Ninja

taft
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
This thread are for members that have galleries(and are damn good) but don't take requests all the time(there are like 7 people) so, all you regular members go in here to check if any of those sig people are doing requests. Example..say if I am the ultimate sig maker and I don't feel like doing 800 requests all the time but you members would not know if I feel like it or not so you will come in here to see announcements of which members are taking reqeusts and for how long.

I think you might get the idea. So any good sig makers taking requests at this moment ? and for how long droolio

If anyone thinks this is a stupid idea and I should die then just say so and I will ask for this thread to be closed no expression

If it is a super idea, then it could be pinned shifty

good idea...i might get one...if i feel lilke it

Lana
Not a bad idea.

I put it in my sig AND my profile that I don't take requests, on top of the fact that it's posted on every page in my thread....so hopefully people will get the hint and stop asking.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
Not a bad idea.

I put it in my sig AND my profile that I don't take requests, on top of the fact that it's posted on every page in my thread....so hopefully people will get the hint and stop asking.

*closes eyes and types* Lana do you take requests shifty stick out tongue

Diamond Roses
*does the same* lana so yoi yake requests
I came up with that eek!
I take requests, even though I'm not what you'd call brilliant laughing out loud

Cyber Ninja
lana is going to freaking kill you deathomg_smilie shock

KENobi™
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/9523/request4kk.jpg

Cyber Ninja
very nice work Ken *thumbs up*

Barker

Spideys Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.