Silver Surfer prime Vs Thor prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Silver Surfer in his most powerful state, either it be keeper, or uni-force Surfer, fighting against Thor in his most powerful state, runes, ascended, and so on. In a battle untill only one is left in existence, on a barren lifeless world; no rules no holding back, both blood lusted, and both utilizing their abilities to their fullest.

DrDoom101
thor

Jesse7
The keeper is arguably greater then or equal to king Thor, as the keeper is also arguably greathen or equal to galactus. I have not seen what Uni-Force Surfer can do, but I imagine he would be very powerful with a vast gain in knowledge, abilities, power, and fighting ability due to becoming one with the uni-force. I never read the recent uni-force mini series, does surfer merge with the uni-force? Does he do anything well merged with it or does the comic leave it un decided?

By the way to back up what I said earlier about the Keeper being greater then or equal to Galactus; during the two comics in which the keeper was shown #24-#25 (DotU) the keeper defeated a weakened galactus, but being that galactus was weakened it doesn't give a accurate scale or reading of how powerful the keeper trully is.

Jesse7
Bump

With SS being empowered into the keeper, or if he ever has become uniforce sufer (didn't read the mini series), maybe his matter manipulation has been empowered to the point where he can manipulate thor into a plastic ball.

Lucid Lui
Uni-Force Surfer didn't do anything impressive during the recent Cap. Universe run.

I dunno anything about Surfer as this Keeper being so i can't say who wins. But Rune King Thor was an absolute beast. And we barely saw anything from him.

AcousticDoc
same here, I don't know anything about keeper surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.