A Elder Predator vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a cool fight to me The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Chewbacca vs An Elder Predator

Jose123
your just doing this to make fun of braz aren't you?

golem370
No I think this might be a good match the Turtles are ninja's and Chewbacca is a Warrior with great strength. I Think it be cool to see.

Jose123
smart disc
spear
claws
plasmacaster

all can be used to decapitate them easily. turtles go down fast. chewy maybe has a chance if he can smell him or sense him before the pred attacks.

put the pred takes this the majority of times.

K Von Doom
Predator throws a smart disc then takes a nap

braz
Originally posted by Jose123
your just doing this to make fun of braz aren't you?

laughing

btw the pred pwns this match big grin

jrodslam
smart disc
spear
claws
plasmacaster

all can be used to decapitate them easily. turtles go down fast. chewy maybe has a chance if he can smell him or sense him before the pred attacks.

put the pred takes this the majority of times.

I didnt think Elders had those weapons. I heard they only wield wristblades and knives. Maybe even a sword and spear.

Jose123
Originally posted by jrodslam
I didnt think Elders had those weapons. I heard they only wield wristblades and knives. Maybe even a sword and spear.

i heard they choose not to wear most of the time but they sometimes still do. either way the topic creator didn't specify wich weapons it has in the match.

It really doesn't matter though. stealth camo + Pointy metal weapon +Faster and greater strength then the turtles and maybe even chewy= win for the pred

superman420sexy
i dunno i think the turtles and chewy could take this if arnold could

jrodslam
i heard they choose not to wear most of the time but they sometimes still do. either way the topic creator didn't specify wich weapons it has in the match.

I suppose.

It really doesn't matter though. stealth camo + Pointy metal weapon +Faster and greater strength then the turtles and maybe even chewy= win for the pred

I wouldnt totally agree with that. True enough the Pred has stealth, but the turtle have been trained in the art of ninjistu. They are capable of fighting an unseen foe. Plus they also have about 4 pointy weapons to the Preds 1. I do agree that the Pred would be stronger than them. Im not so sure about the speed however. Thats just my opinion. I dont doubt that the Pred would be faster than Chewie though. Although it could be debated if hes stronger. I think the 5 have a real good chance to pull off more victiries than losses.

Jose123
I suppose.

I wouldnt totally agree with that. True enough the Pred has stealth, but the turtle have been trained in the art of ninjistu. They are capable of fighting an unseen foe. Plus they also have about 4 pointy weapons to the Preds 1. I do agree that the Pred would be stronger than them. Im not so sure about the speed however. Thats just my opinion. I dont doubt that the Pred would be faster than Chewie though. Although it could be debated if hes stronger. I think the 5 have a real good chance to pull off more victiries than losses.

they May been training in ninjitsu for most of their lives to fight unseen human foes. Put the elder isn't a human. And with his tech when he's unseen he really is unseen.

And Elders are Great in hand to hand combat. 300-900 years of fighting experience will do that. Even If they have pointy weapons they would have to fight him to land a hit in the first place.

Speed wise i heard they can run after speeding cars and catch up with them to get their prey. I heard someone say this before. don't know if it's true.

But i do know is that they have leg muscles strong enough to propel themselves 25 feet into the air. To have leg muscles that strong that they can lift a 400 pound beast loaded in weapons and armor and still jump as if it were nothing I'd say they would have to be pretty fast.

jrodslam
they May been training in ninjitsu for most of their lives to fight unseen human foes. Put the elder isn't a human. And with his tech when he's unseen he really is unseen.

And Elders are Great in hand to hand combat. 300-900 years of fighting experience will do that. Even If they have pointy weapons they would have to fight him to land a hit in the first place.

Speed wise i heard they can run after speeding cars and catch up with them to get their prey. I heard someone say this before. don't know if it's true.

But i do know is that they have leg muscles strong enough to propel themselves 25 feet into the air. To have leg muscles that strong that they can lift a 400 pound beast loaded in weapons and armor and still jump as if it were nothing I'd say they would have to be pretty fast.

When the Pred was cloaked in Pred 1, he was seen quite a few times. As well as Part 2. And thats before the eyes glowed. Hell, Billy even sensed the Pred in the area. Id imagine 4 highly trained ninjas wouldnt have that much of a problem.

True Elders are good h2h combatants, but how good are they? They could have 900 years of boxing experience for all we know. What or who have they fought that has excellent h2h combat skills? Besides Aliens, theres Batman and they still dont dominate.

What 400 lb beast did a Pred lift and jump with? Im saying they arent fast, but the Turtles are fast as well. And a Pred wouldnt be that fast to the point where hed be a blur to the 5. Thats just my opinion on things.

Jose123
When the Pred was cloaked in Pred 1, he was seen quite a few times. As well as Part 2. And thats before the eyes glowed. Hell, Billy even sensed the Pred in the area. Id imagine 4 highly trained ninjas wouldnt have that much of a problem.

True Elders are good h2h combatants, but how good are they? They could have 900 years of boxing experience for all we know. What or who have they fought that has excellent h2h combat skills? Besides Aliens, theres Batman and they still dont dominate.

What 400 lb beast did a Pred lift and jump with? Im saying they arent fast, but the Turtles are fast as well. And a Pred wouldnt be that fast to the point where hed be a blur to the 5. Thats just my opinion on things.

When I said beast i meant the pred himself. Then you have the fact that they can keep up with aliens. Who are also very fast.

And the stealth camo is slightly visble only when he moves. he stays still he can become completely invisible. You can walk into him and you wouldn't even know he was there.

how good of hand to hand? They have hunted for so long that they look for other means of sport. Either training in many forms of combat they got their own own style and even some human ones. Or they can becoming Pred cops. You live for 900 years you can get tired of doing the same thins over and over,

Besides an elder wouldn't give his possession away by taunting his victems like the first two did. Or moving about directly in front of his prey. The glowing eyes ,the taking off your armor and weapons because you underestimate your prey. Or getting your hand and guts taken off by your own weapon(which was very pathetic) Wouldn't happen in a fight with an elder.

jrodslam
When I said beast i meant the pred himself. Then you have the fact that they can keep up with aliens. Who are also very fast.

And the stealth camo is slightly visble only when he moves. he stays still he can become completely invisible. You can walk into him and you wouldn't even know he was there.

how good of hand to hand? They have hunted for so long that they look for other means of sport. Either training in many forms of combat they got their own own style and even some human ones. Or they can becoming Pred cops. You live for 900 years you can get tired of doing the same thins over and over,

Besides an elder wouldn't give his possession away by taunting his victems like the first two did. Or moving about directly in front of his prey. The glowing eyes ,the taking off your armor and weapons because you underestimate your prey. Or getting your hand and guts taken off by your own weapon(which was very pathetic) Wouldn't happen in a fight with an elder.

This is a good debate.

Sorry about the weight confusion. Theres no way theyre close to the aliens in running speed imo. In the first 2 Aliens movies, it was pretty close quarters and the Alien(s) coverend alot of ground by just palying the walls. Now given a quarter mile run, i think the Alien dusts the Pred. Les not even mention jumping. Now when it comes to close quarter combat and hand movements, then yea ill say the Pred is real close.

Although youre right about the cloaking being more visible when the Pred is moving, in the 1st movie when Mac and Dillon spotted the Pred, he wasnt really moving that much. He was just perched on the tree brach. They spotted him from about 30 yards away. Its not he was running or anything. He was pretty much still. Now if the Elder is still,whats he gonna do? Unless he has all the equipment, hes not really doing much either. I have to ask my friend what weapond the Elders carry, cause i could have sworn it was only blades and a spear. I tihnk there was 1 who had a sword. I think it was either Broken Tust or another Elder.

True theyve hunted for so long, but we dont even know what theyve hunted. When fighting in Pred 1, it was stright boxing. In Pred 2 it was hack and slash. In AvP, it was wrestling (seemingly). I dont doubt that theyve learned alot. Its just not clear on what extent of fighting theyve encountered and learned. The Pred didnt underestimate In Pred 1. He was honorable as all Pred are. If youre unarmed they fight in h2h combat cause it wouldnt be very sporting of them. Especially for an Elder Pred. In Pred 2, he did try to catch Glover off guard a couple of times. Once with the spear on the roof. He just missed. However the Turtles and Chewie have their regular weapons im assuming, but we dont know what weapons the Elder is carrying.

Jose123
This is a good debate.

True theyve hunted for so long, but we dont even know what theyve hunted. When fighting in Pred 1, it was stright boxing. In Pred 2 it was hack and slash. In AvP, it was wrestling (seemingly). I dont doubt that theyve learned alot. Its just not clear on what extent of fighting theyve encountered and learned. The Pred didnt underestimate In Pred 1. He was honorable as all Pred are. If youre unarmed they fight in h2h combat cause it wouldnt be very sporting of them. Especially for an Elder Pred. In Pred 2, he did try to catch Glover off guard a couple of times. Once with the spear on the roof. He just missed. However the Turtles and Chewie have their regular weapons im assuming, but we dont know what weapons the Elder is carrying.

well the boxing and crappy showing in AVP can be excused because there just teenagers. At least to me it is. I sort of see it as a cub scout compared to a Marine(the elders that is compared to the ones in the previous movies)

The hack and slash was another thing. They weren't elders so maybe they still haven't learned? or maybe they were to confident in there weapons? who knows. i just know i saw more skill in the teenage pred that took on the queen in AVP then the seasoned hunters that took on Danny and arnold. It's just weird.

The taking off your weapons can be excused as honorable. i guess you can see it that way. i just see as him playing with his prey some more then getting caught in a his trap.. The getting your hand sliced and getting yourself gutted with your own weapon isn't honorable or a good showing for the warrior either. But he had been shot up and losing blood before that so maybe that was why he was beaten by a old human.

The young ones in AVP didn't show that honor and courtesy to the unarmed guy they sliced open before they entering the Pyramid. I guess each pred is different.

As for what can they do if thee standing still? Maybe they can throw a spear right after there 5 feet in front of them. it's bound to hit something and do a alot of damage.

with blades? wait till there close enough then use the element to surprise and to strike i guess? Or stretch them so far that they don't even have to get that close to hit them.

superman420sexy
turtles turtle power his ass

Jose123
Originally posted by superman420sexy
turtles turtle power his ass
turtle power can't stand up to this beefcake of Alien/Dreadlocked awesomeness!!!!

http://avpwns.ytmnd.com/

jrodslam
well the boxing and crappy showing in AVP can be excused because there just teenagers. At least to me it is. I sort of see it as a cub scout compared to a Marine(the elders that is compared to the ones in the previous movies)

The hack and slash was another thing. They weren't elders so maybe they still haven't learned? or maybe they were to confident in there weapons? who knows. i just know i saw more skill in the teenage pred that took on the queen in AVP then the seasoned hunters that took on Danny and arnold. It's just weird.

The taking off your weapons can be excused as honorable. i guess you can see it that way. i just see as him playing with his prey some more then getting caught in a his trap.. The getting your hand sliced and getting yourself gutted with your own weapon isn't honorable or a good showing for the warrior either. But he had been shot up and losing blood before that so maybe that was why he was beaten by a old human.

The young ones in AVP didn't show that honor and courtesy to the unarmed guy they sliced open before they entering the Pyramid. I guess each pred is different.

As for what can they do if thee standing still? Maybe they can throw a spear right after there 5 feet in front of them. it's bound to hit something and do a alot of damage.

with blades? wait till there close enough then use the element to surprise and to strike i guess? Or stretch them so far that they don't even have to get that close to hit them.

Actually, the 2 Preds who actually fought in AvP showed better combat skills than the Preds from 1 and 2. But theres no doubt that the Elders would have done better. However the Pred in part 2 was the best at tactics and weponry that all shown imo.

Personally, think the Pred from part 2 overall was the best out of all Preds shown in movies. The Pred in 1 just sucked to me. All he did was stay in the trees and shoot from the shoulder cannon. Part 2's Pred literally took on gang, after gang, after gang. I always tease my Pred loving friends because i always say that Preds arent s**t witout the shoulder cannon and Predator 1 and AvP proved that.

The young pred that killed the guy at the bottom of the pyramid was armed. When he came to, he grabbed the gun didnt he?

You have to remember that if they are cloaked, the spear would also stay cloaked as long as its not retracted. Once that happens, the spear then becomes uncloaked as show at the beginning of AvP. However they can get 1 with that tactic. Maybe even 2, but as soon as that happens, it gives away his position.

Id just like to see an Elder in action. Maybe someone who has the books can post something, cause all i can say for now is that they have 1000 + hunts and are the most experienced. Yet carry the least amount of weapons.

jrodslam
After a nice rubdown with turtle wax from April, the Pred may be in trouble.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4661/teenagemutantninjaturtles0eq.th.jpg

K Von Doom
True enough the Pred has stealth, but the turtle have been trained in the art of ninjistu. They are capable of fighting an unseen foe.

Not literally though. Ninjas are trained to kill and not be seen (usually in the dark). They're not trained to fight invisible foes.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Not literally though. Ninjas are trained to kill and not be seen (usually in the dark). They're not trained to fight invisible foes.

They are also taught to feel their surroundings and sense their opponents movements. Thus practicing with a blindfold.

K Von Doom
They are also taught to feel their surroundings and sense their opponents movements. Thus practicing with a blindfold.

Still, though, it's against human foes, not against someone who can blast a hole into them 50ft away and the tech difference easily makes up the numbers difference. smart disk. spear gun. and the turtles can't hide from the predator. and they might practice with a blindfold but you don't see them assassinating someone wearing twin pirate-eye patches, vision is still preferred.

jrodslam
Still, though, it's against human foes, not against someone who can blast a hole into them 50ft away and the tech difference easily makes up the numbers difference. smart disk. spear gun. and the turtles can't hide from the predator.

Its against all foes, not just human. And please believe theres bleen several times where the Pred has missed with the shoulder cannon. Plus this is an Elder we're talking about here. 9/10 he doesnt even have all those weapons. If he does have those weapons then theres no doubt the Pred would win. Its not like they can cut the net. But a basic Elder usually doesnt carry these weapons. Its up to the OP to tell if they are included.

And ofcourse vision is preferred. Its not they would voluntarily fight blindfolded, but thats the point of practicing while blind folded. For the simple fact that if the ever did face an opponent they couldnt see, it wouldnt hinder them much.

K Von Doom
Its against all foes, not just human. And please believe theres bleen several times where the Pred has missed with the shoulder cannon. Plus this is an Elder we're talking about here. 9/10 he doesnt even have all those weapons. If he does have those weapons then theres no doubt the Pred would win. Its not like they can cut the net. But a basic Elder usually doesnt carry these weapons. Its up to the OP to tell if they are included.

And ofcourse vision is preferred. Its not they would voluntarily fight blindfolded, but thats the point of practicing while blind folded. For the simple fact that if the ever did face an opponent they couldnt see, it wouldnt hinder them much.

Against a Predator though, they'd have to fall back on their secondary senses, instead of their primary. It's still a handicap though because they don't normally fight that way. They might as well fight using the off-hand. The main difference though when fighting blindfolded and fighting someone invisible is that; when blindfolded, the other senses are enhanced; but when fighting someone invisible; all five senses are still at normal operating levels.

I still say the ninjas are trained to fight humans because they've never been portrayed as having trained against aliens. Against a Predator, they wouldn't know what to expect. Against the turtles, I'm pretty sure the Predator will know what they're capable of.

jrodslam
Against a Predator though, they'd have to fall back on their secondary senses, instead of their primary. It's still a handicap though because they don't normally fight that way. They might as well fight using the off-hand. The main difference though when fighting blindfolded and fighting someone invisible is that; when blindfolded, the other senses are enhanced; but when fighting someone invisible; all five senses are still at normal operating levels.

I still say the ninjas are trained to fight humans because they've never been portrayed as having trained against aliens. Against a Predator, they wouldn't know what to expect. Against the turtles, I'm pretty sure the Predator will know what they're capable of.

If the Pred is cloaked, its still puts the others at a disadvantage no doubt. Thats only if he has all his weapons and stay within a good distance. However if in close combat, he will be seen and that takes the advantage away from the Pred. especially if hes hit and starts to bleed.

True the Turtles wouldnt know what to expect from the Pred in terms of fighting ability, however what ninjas has the Pred been fighting? You say the Pred would know what they are capable of. How? Its not like he has a file on them. The Pred wouldnt know the Turtles have high ninja skills or MA abilities until hes in actual combat with them. At that point, the Pred is at a gread disadvantage.

K Von Doom
If the Pred is cloaked, its still puts the others at a disadvantage no doubt. Thats only if he has all his weapons and stay within a good distance. However if in close combat, he will be seen and that takes the advantage away from the Pred. especially if hes hit and starts to bleed.

True the Turtles wouldnt know what to expect from the Pred in terms of fighting ability, however what ninjas has the Pred been fighting? You say the Pred would know what they are capable of. How? Its not like he has a file on them. The Pred wouldnt know the Turtles have high ninja skills or MA abilities until hes in actual combat with them. At that point, the Pred is at a gread disadvantage.

I'm quite certain though that in all the places that a Predator travels, it would have come across someone who fights as straight forward as a ninja (punching and kicking with their extremities, using sharp objects to cut... etc). More than likely, seeing the turtle's humanoid form and weapons, the Predator will immediately know that their reach is, how powerful they hit, what the weapons will be used for (the Predator has similar but more advanced weapons; a glaive, spear gun, net gun, pole arms, and shurikens and smart disks that are computer controlled!) Seeing a shimmer in the distance, the turtles will shrug at each other and go "wow.. a ghost"

jrodslam
I'm quite certain though that in all the places that a Predator travels, it would have come across someone who fights as straight forward as a ninja (punching and kicking with their extremities, using sharp objects to cut... etc). More than likely, seeing the turtle's humanoid form and weapons, the Predator will immediately know that their reach is, how powerful they hit, what the weapons will be used for (the Predator has similar but more advanced weapons; a glaive, spear gun, net gun, pole arms, and shurikens and smart disks that are computer controlled!) Seeing a shimmer in the distance, the turtles will shrug at each other and go "wow.. a ghost"

Well in close quarter combat, im sur ethe Pre wont be using half those weapons you named. Even so, its him against 4 skilled MA's and a 8ft tall Wookie. I wouldnt be surprised id someone manages to get one of the Preds own weapons and use it against him. Thats ofcourse IF the Elder is indeed carrying all those weapons.

If he does have all those weapons its highly likely that because hes outnumbered and his opponents have weapons, hed keep his distance and shoot at them with everything hes got. Thats only IF he has access to all the weapons in this fight. Otherwise, why make the thread?

Jose123
Well in close quarter combat, im sur ethe Pre wont be using half those weapons you named. Even so, its him against 4 skilled MA's and a 8ft tall Wookie. I wouldnt be surprised id someone manages to get one of the Preds own weapons and use it against him. Thats ofcourse IF the Elder is indeed carrying all those weapons.

If he does have all those weapons its highly likely that because hes outnumbered and his opponents have weapons, hed keep his distance and shoot at them with everything hes got. Thats only IF he has access to all the weapons in this fight. Otherwise, why make the thread?

What weapons do the turtles usually carry? a big stick,nun chucks,sais,and two swords. right?

Stick isn't going to do anything and will either be broken over the pred with little to know effect or the pred will break it himself. nun chucks won't do anything. Blunt force doesn't seem like something that will knock him out that easily. sais will probably get a hit in but then what? didn't the one in pred 2 take a couple of rounds to the chest and still managed to live and jump away. The sword's seems to be like the only weapons that will do any real damage. But the turtle would have to get it deep in the pred's body ala Alien vs. Pred movie.

So it comes down to a sword and stick or claws fight between the pred and one of the turtles and whatever chewy is carrying.

golem370
I say the Predator has is Staff,That throwing disk like a Star Predator has is Night Vision but not his Camouflage but it's Dark in New York city.He does not have his Laser Gun. There are the rules to make more fair

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
I say the Predator has is Staff,That throwing disk like a Star Predator has is Night Vision but not his Camouflage but it's Dark in New York city.He does not have his Laser Gun. There are the rules to make more fair

if he has his plasma caster and shurikens then it is a easier match for the pred.

Pred 9/10

golem370
Plasma Casters?

Jose123
Plasma Casters?

"lasers" on there backs. and I misread. i thought that you meant that he did have it.

Either way he can still take there heads of with the shurikens. he has the reach advantage.

You do mean those right.
there are two of them the smart disc that can cut through almost anything and the disc with all those long blades attached to it.

jrodslam

Dam. If thats the case, the Pred loses.

Jose123
Dam. If thats the case, the Pred loses.

Throwey discy star thing Rules all!!!!

jrodslam
It was dodged by the human though. It is a badass weapon, but id prefer the disk. It does waaay more damage. Star disk is faster though.

Jose123
It was dodged by the human though. It is a badass weapon, but id prefer the disk. It does waaay more damage. Star disk is faster though.

Yeah the disc is pretty badass. Just think what it could to a steak......

And it's computerised. Not like that boomerang with knives.

jrodslam
Yeah the disc is pretty badass. Just think what it could to a steak......

And it's computerised. Not like that boomerang with knives.

Actually it cut about 4 cows(steak) along with Gary Busey in Pred 2. laughing Thats crazy. Another thing is the disk could probable be used better in mele situations. The star is faster though. Thats a big plus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.