Bin Laden Is Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Al-Qaida leader vows strikes against U.S. in audio released by Al-Jazeera

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10924015/?GT1=7538

WrathfulDwarf
Great way to start the new year with this barking filthy dog. thumb down

PVS
behold the only shining hope for bush's approval ratings.

soleran30

Alpha Centauri
I bet they wish they could too, but they are also tools and have orders to follow.

-AC

PVS
why would he be killed? whenever he shows his face americans support bush, out of dimwitted fear.

Alpha Centauri
I personally never got that.

The man chose not to try preventing the attacks and such around 9/11, yet people are looking to him for protection from the SAME man.

Shocking really. Not in an awe sense, just stupidity.

-AC

ElectricBugaloo
i think if you support bush in the first place, you don't have that high of a sense of politics in the first place

PVS
fear and anger among a population is an amazing thing, and will cause a mass of people to shut down mentally, lose all common sense, and act completely irrational.
thus the existance of terrorists as well as war mongering bush worshippers. in times of crisis, for some reason...people's minds just shut down. at the very time when they need it the most, thats the time when they consciously give up the will to think for themselves and pick the highest and mightiest figurein their group...and worship him. all who do not worship him are unamerican/infadels. two groups of paniced people led by irrational thugs, declaring all on the other side to be "evil" and claiming that they are on the side of god, in a neverending war. is this the new cold war?

soleran30
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I bet they wish they could too, but they are also tools and have orders to follow.

-AC

It doesn't matter anyway Bin Laden has a system of beliefs and followers, someone would take his place. Unless someone wants to erradicate everyone that has his set of beliefs (not gonna happen) or listen to his terms. I personally am intrigued by the terms of this "treaty."

Bardock42
Osama Bin Laden...I think he is actually like that: http://thatvideosite.com/view/1077.html

Darth Jello
of course bin laden's making threats!!! Bush's poll number's suck and his approval rating is dropping into the mid 30's!!!! Bin Laden's next in the Bush blow job line after King Abdullah and Prince Bandar

ElectricBugaloo
killing bin laden would create a martyr; capturing him (like Sadaam) takes away much of his mystique

Bardock42
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
killing bin laden would create a martyr; capturing him (like Sadaam) takes away much of his mystique
I don't know...Saddam's kind of ....mystical.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
behold the only shining hope for bush's approval ratings.

Damn, you beat me to it.

soleran30

When are people going to learn this is a religion that doesn't need assistance from this martyr bit. If the opportunity is there bury Bin Laden.

Inspectah Deck

True

Deano
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4628738.stm

most probably isnt his voice.

Hit_and_Miss
If only Osama had been conciderate enough to leave a return address like...

23 xxxx lane
xxxx close
Iran

Would save old g on a heck of alot of properganda...

PVS
bin laden is not stupid.
war gives him power, and thus, bush gives him power.
he has no intention of offering a truce, but rather expects
the "we dont negotiate with terrorists" rhetoric. it not only
serves to solidify those under his influence, but also solidifies
the opposition. what is he without war? nothing. and he knows this.

its all a frikin game for power

Darth Jello
killing bin laden would cut off the primary financial conduit of nearly every terrorist group linked to al quaida and get rid of the Bush administration's favorite cartoonish villain/scapegoat.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
why would he be killed? whenever he shows his face americans support bush, out of dimwitted fear.

GIVE THIS MAN A PRIZE. TELL HIM WHAT HE"S WON BOB.....

What I am subtley trying to say is...I agree.

GCG
Its always easy saying what Bush shold have done.

Think about his:

If you owned a business (4 eg) and you get 10 threatining calls to your business and you know that they all end up as malicous yet innocous calls cause they never materialise, would you blame them for ignoring the TT threath ?

.................................Now they better.

But after a Natural Disaster they still proved the world that the US are always good at foreign affairs whilst they neglect their own internal logistical aid.

The Question everyone asks is WHY ?

soleran30
I would love to hear this truce but at the end of the day the al-quida are on the short end of the rope and don't have legs to stand on to negotiate.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Great way to start the new year with this barking filthy dog. thumb down

Dude, Its obviously him who released it.

I bet he already has captured Bin Laden.

Morning_Glory
Laden scares me... is that bad? should I be scared?

K.Diddy
Wasn't that guy meant to be dead?

Darth Jello
for George Orwell fans, i think bin laden is eurasia or eastasia with all the liberal scapegoats being emmanuel goldstein.

princegoku
I agreee with Americans here, down with Bin Laden!

manny321
i doubt he will be killed.

Pandemoniac
Bin Laden has managed to evade all attempts to arrest or kill him for years now. He's a whole different ballgame then Saddam Hussein for example. The bastard is insanely dedicated and focused, leaves no clues of his position through any action or message but still remains to pull enough strings to capture the world in terror.
The greatest irony in that all is ofcourse the fact that he gained a good deal of his knowledge and strategic understanding from the US, as they once trained and supplied him and his troops to fight of the Russians from Afghanistan.
He's become a ghost with many subjects willing to die for him in order to deliver maximum damage to their enemies. He fights his enemies in such an unconventional manner, it makes it fairly impossible to predict his next move.
Capturing or killing him will only happen through extreme luck or nuking the whole eastern world.

soleran30
Who's to say he's not already dead? An audio tape is hardly clear proof........lol he fights unconventional? He fights with terror among people abroad and within his own country.............I realize there is more to his strategy however that is a strong piece he has delivered.

Pandemoniac
As I said; he controls both his followers as his adversaries with fear. Oldest trick in the book but he took it to a higher level.
Further more he uses the most depended on infrastructure of the nations he wishes to hurt against themselves, with terrible damaging results. He made 'a fact of western life that can't be shut down' a weapon of his own. No matter how much he blows up, he can still be certain that we will stand in line to get aboard buildings/planes/trains that might be his next target.

botankus
Everytime I see the name of this thread, the tune "Shady's Back...Back Again" goes through my head.

soleran30
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
As I said; he controls both his followers as his adversaries with fear. Oldest trick in the book but he took it to a higher level.
Further more he uses the most depended on infrastructure of the nations he wishes to hurt against themselves, with terrible damaging results. He made 'a fact of western life that can't be shut down' a weapon of his own. No matter how much he blows up, he can still be certain that we will stand in line to get aboard buildings/planes/trains that might be his next target.

2 things to add to that as well

1. Like I said who's to say he's not already dead and the al-quida are just keeping him "alive."

2. If the Al-Quida really wanted to threaten anything or make an impact they would destroy all the Oil in the middle east bam no more capitalism etc etc. Not gonna happen so I question their real agenda.

Shakyamunison
My thought about Bin Laden : shit

Deano

Alpha Centauri
Deano, nothing personal here, but when are you going to stop this BS?

If you believe it, fine, you have that right, but are you not aware that people here just don't give a shit? I don't get why you continually post all this, knowing that you are the only one who gives a crap and then moan when people say they've had enough.

-AC

Deano
then you are an idiot if you dont give a shit. if you want the government to lie to you then fine.

why are you so scared of the truth AC?

BackFire
It's not the truth.

Alpha Centauri
That's the thing, you say "...then fine." but you don't mean it do you? You're bag of contradictions and self confusion and it's all rather sad.

Nobody wants lies, but I can't say to the government "stop lying mate." and if you believe that some flag bearing patriot in Wolverhampton is going to make a difference due to what he learns over the net then you are quite sadly mistaken.

You actually care too much about what others think. YOU are the only one here who believes in these theories and finds them at all interesting, and that's cool. You wanna live like that, fine by me. What you need to understand is that most people here don't give a shit. If you think we're all idiots as a result, we can live with that, but I think it's about time you stopped posting shit that only YOU care about. PM it to yourself, do something else other than filling the forum with it.

I respect your need to believe all this, but that's all it is. Don't keep posting it and then moan when people backlash against you for it. You have no right trying to "educate" people when all you're doing is continually posting links and essays in hopes that someone is open-minded enough that they are actually willing to believe absolutely anything and ends up being interested. Nobody wants your revelatory theories so take them somewhere else.

I'm not scared of what you believe to be the truth because it's false. Everytime we've discussed this you've backed away. The only time you're ever remaining in a debate is when people are foolish enough to indulge you in a personal battle of insults. Whenever someone logically asks you for evidence or relevant opinion you post links and say "Can't do anymore, you're just blind."

If you wanna call me an idiot for not believing in reptilian overlords, then knock yourself out. My main point is that you should keep your links and copy/paste posts to yourself because it leads to flame wars when it's only you who gives a shit in the first place.

-AC

Deano
most of that is crap what you posted.
you attacked me for posting ON TOPIC about the tape of bin laden. Thats what this thread is about isnt it? Maybe im wrong. why did you do that? it was uncalled for and you are no worse then some others on here. oh wait, its cos the link is about the possibility of the tape being fake, forgive me and i will fall in line like the rest.
do i believe in reptillians? no, so why bring that up again?

im posting another side of the story and i have the right to do it. its not far fetched or bullshit. have you bothered reading the link at all.
I ''moan'' when people backlash for no good reason.

manny321
Hes alive and you better watch out, just because there hasn't been an attack does not mean they are not planning.

Thinking he is no threat is fool hardy.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Deano
most of that is crap what you posted.
you attacked me for posting ON TOPIC about the tape of bin laden. Thata what this thread is about isnt it? Maybe im wrong. why did you do that? it was uncalled for and you are no worse then some others on here. do i believe in reptillians? no, so why bring that up again?

im posting another side of the story and i have the right to do it. its not far fetched or bullshit. have you bothered reading the link at all.
I ''moan'' when people backlash for no good reason.

I didn't attack you and no, you didn't post on topic. You pasted an essay regarding another conspiracy theory in an attempt to pathetically trivialise a rather serious issue, why? For no other reason than to push your ridiculous ideals on others who are quite frankly, smarter than to believe the same in some kind of futile effort to make yourself feel like you're not alone and stupid for believing them anyway. THAT is the truth.

If you wanna debate, then do it relevantly and with your OWN posts and words, not copies from Rense or somewhere else. If you want to debate, debate on what is there, not what's not there. Not on what you believe to be hidden, because nobody gives a shit.

You don't walk into a conversation and start saying something completely different, you involve yourself relevantly because that's common sense. Which you seem to be severely lacking.

Did I read the link? No I didn't, and do you want to know why? Because I have previously read the links you post. That's why. I know what I'm getting with you and your theories.

I'm not attacking you, I have NOTHING against you personally, I don't know you. I just think that you should leave your conspiracy theories in the thread or off the forum, because only you care.

-AC

debbiejo
Irregardless one should alway expect the unexpected is good politics.

PVS
I'm not attacking you, I have NOTHING against you personally, I don't know you. I just think that you should leave your conspiracy theories in the thread or off the forum, because only you care.

...pretty much what most here will tell you.

its rude and obnoxious to invade every discussion with david icke theories and derail the thread. if you choose to take that personally than it sucks to be you, i dont care either way. but regardless on how you feel personally on the matter, its still rude and obnoxious.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Laden scares me... is that bad? should I be scared?

Is it because of his dreads

Deano
I didn't attack you and no, you didn't post on topic. You pasted an essay regarding another conspiracy theory in an attempt to pathetically trivialise a rather serious issue, why? For no other reason than to push your ridiculous ideals on others who are quite frankly, smarter than to believe the same in some kind of futile effort to make yourself feel like you're not alone and stupid for believing them anyway. THAT is the truth.

If you wanna debate, then do it relevantly and with your OWN posts and words, not copies from Rense or somewhere else. If you want to debate, debate on what is there, not what's not there. Not on what you believe to be hidden, because nobody gives a shit.

You don't walk into a conversation and start saying something completely different, you involve yourself relevantly because that's common sense. Which you seem to be severely lacking.

Did I read the link? No I didn't, and do you want to know why? Because I have previously read the links you post. That's why. I know what I'm getting with you and your theories.

-AC

more babble. how is it wrong to question whether or not the tape was actually created by bin laden in this thread. i'll answer it for you... nothing wrong. and you even said you didnt read the link. so why are you even stating anything.

Alpha Centauri
more babble. how is it wrong to question whether or not the tape was actually created by bin laden in this thread. i'll answer it for you... nothing wrong. and you even said you didnt read the link. so why are you even stating anything.

Tip for the day: Don't claim someone is babbling only to follow it with babble.

So let me get this straight: I make an attempt to advise you on a course of action which would reduce the amount of Deano abuse on these boards, in a civilised manner, and I get some kind of smarmy remark right back? How childish.

You hardly ever contribute to threads. You show up and paste essays, do you lack the ability to form your own ideas and opinions or something?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I'm increasingly skeptical the more I learn of the Bush administration's (and family's) lies and deciet. and i dont mean that i think that the recent tape was a fake made up by bush and co. it could be a real threat. im skeptical that it's from bin laden though. it could be someone else and they are slapping his name on it for self-fulfilling purposes.

after all the bullshit this administration has pulled, i dont put it past them.

Sir Whirlysplat
I get some kind of smarmy remark right back? How childish.
-AC

AC please, please stop!!!! laughing please rolling on floor laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Can we all agree that Deano and AC don't like each other?

Okay guys, we've voted. Everyone now realizes that you do not agree or respect each other.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

Okay guys, we've voted. Everyone now realizes that you do not agree or respect each other.

Agreed

amity75
I swear to you there's a bus driver near where I live who is the spitting image of Bin Laden. And you won't meet a nicer guy. It's very unnerving...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by amity75
I swear to you there's a bus driver near where I live who is the spitting image of Bin Laden. And you won't meet a nicer guy. It's very unnerving...

A lot of people look like Bin Laden and are nice I am sure!

debbiejo
People look like Jesus too, like my neighbors and smoke pot.

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
People look like Jesus too, like my neighbors and smoke pot.

how irrelevant, thank you smile

soleran30
Hmm topic off topic most people in response need to take a step back ...................Deano's initial threa was relevant the attacks were a pile of shit................However as I said Bin Laiden is most likely dead and hence an audio tape the rest take to pm's ...........

toby19
I think Bin Laden has to be seriously ill, probably on a kidney dialysis machine, because, why would he stpusing videos and start using audio tapes, a video of him against a blank wall would not give away his location...

manny321
if he did video's in the wide open we still would not find him.

Deano
Tip for the day: Don't claim someone is babbling only to follow it with babble.

So let me get this straight: I make an attempt to advise you on a course of action which would reduce the amount of Deano abuse on these boards, in a civilised manner, and I get some kind of smarmy remark right back? How childish.

You hardly ever contribute to threads. You show up and paste essays, do you lack the ability to form your own ideas and opinions or something?

-AC

its better to show a link to a website rather then explain it in my own words.
whats childish is making outlandish claims like saying i believe in reptillians, or saying i am a flag bearing patriot...i was but not anymore. ive grown out of that.
i think i was contributing to the thread btw. but like you said, you didnt read the link. you just attacked me.

i like AC. and im sure he said he has nothing against me.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
how irrelevant, thank you smile Jesus is NEVER irrelevent!!! I'm going to ask Pat Robertson to pray for you to have a stroke!

soleran30
Jesus is NEVER irrelevent!!! I'm going to ask Pat Robertson to pray for you to have a stroke!

Amen, after I send in my 50 dollar donation he is done big grin

Arachnoidfreak
Jesus is NEVER irrelevent!!! I'm going to ask Pat Robertson to pray for you to have a stroke!

laughing

Pat Robertson is a douche.

Deano
http://rense.com/general69/lol.htm

doesnt at all surprise me, as they push this fake war on terror.

Alpha Centauri
its better to show a link to a website rather then explain it in my own words.
whats childish is making outlandish claims like saying i believe in reptillians, or saying i am a flag bearing patriot...i was but not anymore. ive grown out of that.
i think i was contributing to the thread btw. but like you said, you didnt read the link. you just attacked me.

I didn't attack you, first off.

Second, no it's not better. This is a discussion forum, you don't discuss. You come in, you drop a link and you leave while calling everyone idiots or blind to the truth if they don't believe what you CHOOSE to believe.

-AC

overlord
Osama Bin Laden is my main man. He tried to provoke the US to go into war thus leading to the limit of the extremists their anger and the government did exactly what he wanted.

What a man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.