War hulk vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
q

soleran30
LOL its been proven time and time again brute force will not give you a victory over Thanos.................lol he just teleports War Hulk into space somewhere or maybe into the middle of a planet to annoy himsmile

juggernaut66666
okay than who would win in a fist fight?

soleran30
Well I would still give it to Thanos...............the guy stood up to Odin in Asgard and I'm afraid Hulk is never gonna do that.

juggernaut66666
war hulk is not actually hulk he is being empoweres my celestials deviece he stopped the juggernaut he was supposed to be unstoppable and he also beat him

Jose123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
war hulk is not actually hulk he is being empoweres my celestials deviece he stopped the juggernaut he was supposed to be unstoppable and he also beat him

still hasn't shown to do anything at skyfather level.

Thanos still wins.

juggernaut66666
he beat onslaught who is skyfather level

Jose123
he beat onslaught who is skyfather level

laughing

He's no where near that.

supervenom
He didn't beat Onslaught. All he did was crack the armor, that is not considered beating him. Onslaught is pure energy. All Hulk did was open the armor exposing the true Psionic Energy. It didn't cause any pain or kill Onslaught at all.

Also, just because he threw Juggernaut around doesn't mean that he can beat Thanos. Thanos is way above both of them it's ridiculous. Hand to Hand he would kick all of their arses.

juggernaut66666
does anyone ever beat thanos? even without infinity gauntlet and all that stuff

soleran30
Yeah Odin................Adam Warlock did once..............Most of Marvel Universe ganged up on him and kinda wonsmile

TheKahn

Wolverine could. He has sharp knives on his fists.

supervenom
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah Odin................Adam Warlock did once..............Most of Marvel Universe ganged up on him and kinda wonsmile

Adam Warlock had the soul gem and he was already dead. That's the only reason he won that one.

juggernaut66666
he didn't just threw him around he stopped him while he was moving I hate hulk

supervenom
he didn't just threw him around he stopped him while he was moving I hate hulk

Dude, he had CELESTIAL TECHNOLOGY.

If ya hate Hulk, just ignore all comics with him and consider it retconned like everyone else.

juggernaut66666
but it was war hulk juggernaut is basicly stronger than normal hulk and its like putting normal hulk against trion juggernaut

DrDoom101
Originally posted by TheKahn
Wolverine could. He has sharp knives on his fists. lmao

supervenom
but it was war hulk juggernaut is basicly stronger than normal hulk and its like putting normal hulk against trion juggernaut

No one said that normal Hulk is weaker than Juggernaut. Juggernaut has a greater defense, not necessarily greater strength. Hulk definitely has greater strength, but it depends on his rage which goes on forever. However Hulk has a weaker defense than Juggernaut, since Juggernaut is magically enhanced.

War Hulk was made to battle the Celestials. Think about it. Juggernaut cannot even take them on.

juggernaut66666
when juggernaut was imprissoned in aother dimension in a hulk comic someone said there is something stronger than the hulk in that dimension and only juggernaut was there

supervenom
when juggernaut was imprissoned in aother dimension in a hulk comic someone said there is something stronger than the hulk in that dimension and only juggernaut was there

Was this when Juggernaut was reduced to a skeleton?

Was this when he fought Cyttorak himself? Which was stupid because how can you beat the one that gave you power for one, and 2 Cyttorak was a giant Juggernaut, and that's not who he is.

Tron
Originally posted by TheKahn
Wolverine could. He has sharp knives on his fists.

And Batman.

DrDoom101
ZOMG!!! I DIDNT KNOW BATMAN CAN TAKE HIM DOWN! OMG! IF BATMAN AND WOLVERINE CAN, THEN SO CAN SPIDER-MAN!!!!

K Von Doom
Originally posted by supervenom
War Hulk was made to battle the Celestials.

roll eyes (sarcastic) ...think he'd do better than the Asgardian Destroyer?

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
roll eyes (sarcastic) ...think he'd do better than the Asgardian Destroyer? doesnt really matter, Thanos would Rape any version of hulk in just brute strength thanos has never NOT lifted something hes tried to, he even lifted his space ship which was the size of a small city, and through it, he was durable enough to take FULL power blasts from odin IN asgard WITH the trident, and still live without being hurt, and that was BEFORE his huge upgrade.

Ex11B
War Hulk huh.?.nice name....how about War Hulk vs War Thanos laughing beer blink

venomslash
war hulk i dont know alot about him. but hulk 2099 would of course knock his ass out

soleran30
Well really since thanos is immortal in 2099 after Thanos meets and smacks around that hulk he will proceed to have someone make a french maid outfit and have hulk 2099 wear it and clean all his vessels.

venomslash
Originally posted by soleran30
Well really since thanos is immortal in 2099 after Thanos meets and smacks around that hulk he will proceed to have someone make a french maid outfit and have hulk 2099 wear it and clean all his vessels. beer what in gods name made you come with htat. and hulk 2099 is much stronger than thanos. put your specs on and look it up.

Jose123
Originally posted by venomslash
war hulk i dont know alot about him. but hulk 2099 would of course knock his ass out

do you mean hulk 2099 would knock out war hulk

or hulk 2099 would knock out Thanos? if it's this you mean then laughing out loud

venomslash
2099 would knock out both. even grey hulk

Jose123
Originally posted by venomslash
2099 would knock out both. even grey hulk

laughing

no

soleran30
lol hulk 2099 looks like someone added venom characters to him...............claws and a drooling tongue.................great so thanos rips out hulks tongue and ties him up with itsmile

venomslash
wow thanos rips out his tongue to win good for him yay clapping

superman420sexy
thanos would win most likely.. what is mecha hulk?

Mider
i like Thanos guys but give me a break he isnt that strong that he would defeat war hulk you all are really out of it with thanos in another thread you all say he could actually defeat one of the quintesence as well as a cube being righttttttt and you'll say i hate thanos but yet i have the IG saga, thanos the end, and comics like that i like the guy alot so why would i say stuff against him less i know that your saying is junk id also like to get the other stuff about him like the thanos series and thanos quest and infinity saga were he makes clones

Jose123
Originally posted by Mider
i like Thanos guys but give me a break he isnt that strong that he would defeat war hulk you all are really out of it with thanos in another thread you all say he could actually defeat one of the quintesence as well as a cube being righttttttt and you'll say i hate thanos but yet i have the IG saga, thanos the end, and comics like that i like the guy alot so why would i say stuff against him less i know that your saying is junk id also like to get the other stuff about him like the thanos series and thanos quest and infinity saga were he makes clones

What has War hulk done to prove he's stronger then thanos?

Mider
hmmm let me think he picked up a pyrmid like it was a base ball he beat the crap out of juggernaut who can withstand a godforce blast and laugh it off while that same blast can crack the celestial dome hmmm what else he took all of the dazzlers shots and didnt even flynch she actually ran out of power and he just smiled hmm what else oh he took a blast from cyclops that could level a small planet as well as thors hammer just bounces right off him did i mention war hulk beat the crap out of this guy?

Jose123
hmmm let me think he picked up a pyrmid like it was a base ball he beat the crap out of juggernaut who can withstand a godforce blast and laugh it off while that same blast can crack the celestial dome hmmm what else he took all of the dazzlers shots and didnt even flynch she actually ran out of power and he just smiled hmm what else oh he took a blast from cyclops that could level a small planet as well as thors hammer just bounces right off him did i mention war hulk beat the crap out of this guy?

So.

Still hasn't shown anything as impressive as Thanos. and Cyclops can't level small Planets. He can do a lot of damage when unleashed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

But he can't level small planets.

So he took on juggy. So what. Thanos ***** slaps the shit out of Silver surfer and Hulk regularly.

thanos has taken on Thors father, Galactus yadda yadda yadda...

Psycho Ninja
Thanos is Skyfather-tuned-down-abit........

King KAM
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Thanos is Skyfather-tuned-down-abit........ used to be, hes been upgraded

Mider
last time i saw thanos get hit with thors hammer he didnt seem very happy about it but juggernaut smiled at it.

King KAM
last time i saw thanos get hit with thors hammer he didnt seem very happy about it but juggernaut smiled at it. when was this???

golem370
Thanos has had fist fights against Mad Thor with the Power gem Thanos has also had fights against The Marvel Universe's most deadly Army and had little to no trouble beating them. Also you talk about fight Odin and Thanos did not fight the battled with powers totally different. Thanos has combated Thor Thing Drax and I believe Silver Surfer all at same time. Even if Thanos is not as strong he has Milena of fighting experience of Hulk and not to forget his Superhuman I.Q

golem370
two picks

golem370
and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.