Your Child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I want a couple (brother&sister) so they will never be alone taking care of each other. Also, I don't want them to go to school ever and mix with inferior creatures. I will teach them to be heroes, supergirl-superboy. I don't want to kill the audience=you, but if you ask I can squeeze even harder. No girl on this planet has the pussy to face me and take the challenge. I am a terrific shooter and I love doing it. Have you ever eat melted cheese, so hot and creamy, well that's it gals. Please read well this containing message and make sure not to get upset cause there are no insults or bad words. I am afraid like any man for the first time so that's way I want lots of money to ensure a safety life insurance. I want to spend time lifting weights all 4 to get very tough enough to punch walls down. Where's my ca$h? I'm working on it.evil face

Morning_Glory
wtf

i didnt read any of that actually eat

Ronny
I want sons erm all sons... like ... 3 maybe

And uh.. the rest of that post

blink I'm not even that vulgar

Mišt
That involves you doing it ninja

Morning_Glory
i want a son.

Ronny

Mišt
But you would need a boyfriend first so I can see the flawdisgust

Ronny
You need a boyfriend to fill your butthole up with more then fibery poop disgust

Leo.M
i wanna have 3 kids and at least 1 girl or 1 boy happy

redcaped
Leo's got a perfect gal in that pic. There are many like that one! The girl from Underworld is also (nice...) and she's looking at me right now!!! C'mon bite me tomorrow, I'm gonna $ for that!

Leo.M
Originally posted by redcaped
Leo's got a perfect gal in that pic. There are many like that one! The girl from Underworld is also (nice...) and she's looking at me right now!!! C'mon bite me tomorrow, I'm gonna $ for that!

i know, isn't she hot droolio

redcaped
DESIRE

TigerEyes
i want 1 son, 2 daughters... no 2 sons, 1 daughter..i acutally dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.