Noob Free Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Follen
The brother hood of evil has destroyed the tast of the titans,
or so they thought.
Only a small handfull able to discover their abilitys to lead on the legacy of the teen titans.

YOU MUST ASK PERMISSION FROM ME in order to join. and if you rat you will be severly punished my the almighty god and goddess!

star_light
did this get permisson ?

JacopeX
Im in

Lord Follen
shhh...keep quiet!!!

Thunder Fox
lol same

star_light
ush is going to find out soon or later

Lord Follen
i guess you both clear...

Lord Follen
thats why i put in my permission request now!!...lmao

star_light
you know better you bine hir for over 5 months now and you did this you shouldbe ashamed young man

Lord Follen
i dont care...
besides i think this system here is corupt
( FYI: almost a year )

and i asked

star_light
yea after you posted a new thread ush is going to be mad

Thunder Fox

Lord Follen
i could care less!

star_light
tell that to ush then

Lord Follen
why should i have to!

silent dreams
Originally posted by star_light
yea after you posted a new thread ush is going to be mad
Ush won't get mad and yell. He'll probably just close it if it doesn't get permission.

Faroth
Yeah. He won't unleash his anger and turn to the Dark Side and like Force lightning you to death. And for a person who says "noob-free titans," you're quite the hypocrite.

silent dreams
But it's true. Noobs kinda ruin the threads. Take my teen titans for example. I've had noobs come in there, and bash in it about three times, I've accualy had one of those people banned.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lord Follen
i dont care...
besides i think this system here is corupt
( FYI: almost a year )

and i asked

The system is corrupt? You know what's funny...it's because you're shirking the rules that you think that.

i could care less!

Oh, really? That's good.

why should i have to!

Because everyone else has to. wink

Now cut it out; Ush can deal with the thread as he sees fit. It's a simple task to simply say 'I want to start this!'

Faroth
Originally posted by silent dreams
But it's true. Noobs kinda ruin the threads. Take my teen titans for example. I've had noobs come in there, and bash in it about three times, I've accualy had one of those people banned.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's completely bad to have a noob-free RPG, I'm saying that he's acting noobish because of his arrogance.

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Captain REX
The system is corrupt? You know what's funny...it's because you're shirking the rules that you think that.

Oh, really? That's good.

Because everyone else has to. wink

Now cut it out; Ush can deal with the thread as he sees fit. It's a simple task to simply say 'I want to start this!' well arnt you a smart one taking all that i stated out of contextOriginally posted by Faroth
Yeah, I'm not saying it's completely bad to have a noob-free RPG, I'm saying that he's acting noobish because of his arrogance. i dont know how to take that...as a compliment or an insult... no expression
Originally posted by silent dreams
But it's true. Noobs kinda ruin the threads. Take my teen titans for example. I've had noobs come in there, and bash in it about three times, I've accualy had one of those people banned. why yes they do indeed

Mr Brightside
Look here peeps, a Noob can be viewed in different ways. If someone originally not classed as a noob asked to join and you didn't accept because you thought they were a noob...

Lord Follen
well see i do backround cheaks on people everytime i meet them...lmao

Mr Brightside
You could have a "only for people with good literature Teen titans RP" and that would be more precise roll eyes (sarcastic) lol
But a Noob Free RP? That would mean anybody who has been on for less than about 2 month, no matter how much they screw up the RP, is not allowed on. Get my point?

Lord Follen
to bad... stick out tongue besides your acount for noob is way different than mine... big grin
mine is 5 month evil face

Mr Brightside
I prove my point lol

Faroth
Can't wait for Ush to say "No permission; closed."

Lord Follen
well arnt you a suportive type!...lmao

Lord Follen
beside im thinking of a writen test should be needed to join rpgs...lmao

Ushgarak
Deliberately trying to open without permission, eh?

Well, I am making sure that doesn't happen again. This game request will not be approved. Do it again and I'll ban you from the RP area.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.