I feel invisible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I dont feel like im noticed. I mean, my friends, it seems like they dont ever care about my opinions. There are few who do. But to others, my opinion means nothing when im trying to help but my opinion doesnt change anything. My opinion isnt a factor. i lack attention. i dont feel noticed. and i just want attention....

GCG
What ?

Who are you ?

PVS
did someone say something?

stick out tongue

Leo.M
I'm sorry i wasn't listening, what was that? huh

j/k stick out tongue

GCG
Why are you thinking your opinions are under valued ?

Morning_Glory
who are you?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by GCG
Why are you thinking your opinions are under valued ? my friends sometimes ignore me. i seek attention but i dont get it a lot

GCG
Originally posted by DrDoom101
my friends sometimes ignore me. i seek attention but i dont get it a lot

I read your posts before, and i do really do read them. You dont need to be quoted to actually know that you are being sought for.

Capt_Fantastic
i seek attention

This may be your problem...

K.Diddy
I dont feel like im noticed. I mean, my friends, it seems like they dont ever care about my opinions. There are few who do. But to others, my opinion means nothing when im trying to help but my opinion doesnt change anything. My opinion isnt a factor. i lack attention. i dont feel noticed. and i just want attention....

That's sad sad

smile but like your friends, I am another person that does not care

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by K.Diddy
That's sad sad

smile but like your friends, I am another person that does not care

What he said.

botankus
If I were Invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I were Invisible
I'd make you mine tonight.

Ugh...Creepy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
If I were Invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I were Invisible
I'd make you mine tonight.

Ugh...Creepy.

The answer to that would be

But you're a creep
You're a weirdo
What the hell are you doing here?
You don't belong here

Ugh...funny.

debbiejo
I dont feel like im noticed. I mean, my friends, it seems like they dont ever care about my opinions. There are few who do. But to others, my opinion means nothing when im trying to help but my opinion doesnt change anything. My opinion isnt a factor. i lack attention. i dont feel noticed. and i just want attention.... Change your attitude about yourself and others will see the difference. Act as if you are what you want to be and others will see you that way.

PVS
oh its not so bad
everyone ignores debbiejo and look how happy she is

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
oh its not so bad
everyone ignores debbiejo and look how happy she is beer .It's because I don't care.......and besides I'm not really ignored..Look how many times my name is brought up...I think I'm quite popular...hahahaha wink..

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
beer .It's because I don't care.......and besides I'm not really ignored..Look how many times my name is brought up...I think I'm quite popular...hahahaha wink..

Popular is not always a good thing then.

debbiejo
But it works for me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway the thread starter should try to deal with the inferiority complex.

botankus
I like these "Dear Abby" threads as of late...gives everybody a chance to let off some sarcastic steam. I wish we had a Self-Help forum.

Shakyamunison
You are looking outside of yourself for yourself esteem. You must find value in yourself, before you can see the value that other people place in you.

debbiejo
Yeah, don't look to other people. That never ever works. They'll let you down...count on yourself. cool

overlord
I dont feel like im noticed. I mean, my friends, it seems like they dont ever care about my opinions. There are few who do. But to others, my opinion means nothing when im trying to help but my opinion doesnt change anything. My opinion isnt a factor. i lack attention. i dont feel noticed. and i just want attention.... Maybe they are used to having you to listen to them.. without considering that you actually have stuff to say too.
Then some people will actually tend to ignore your subjects only to have you listen to their problems again.

That's the basic 'listener' and 'speaker' division in relationships.
You'll have to be direct to point out your expectancies clearly to overcome this occasional event. Nothing wrong with that.

Inspectah Deck

ha ha laughing out loud

leonheartmm
I feel invisible
Started by: DrDoom101

if thas really the case, go to the girl's showers, if no1 notices u, good for u! but if that doesnt happen, ur problem is solved!

redcaped
Me too! But when they see me they don't believe it!

redcaped
spies...my plan worked.

River Wild
if they dont give a damn with your opinion or the things you say, i think their not your friend, as far as i know friends are someone who's ready to listen and respect you. Think about it!

Vendetta
Either try covering your self in paint or baby powder...what ever works best.

s|m
i just want attention....

Don't. And don't give a shit about what they think.
Problem solved.

Stealth Agent
take attention be agressive

like jesus would

botankus
Look on the bright side, Mr. Invisible, when you lose all your friends you can be on KMC more.

Stealth Agent
be the spot of the scene dont sit the wall when u can run the hall

debbiejo
Look on the bright side, Mr. Invisible, when you lose all your friends you can be on KMC more. Yeah, and on here we are all condensed to black type....With smilies.

joeykangaroo
awwww hug

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah, and on here we are all condensed to black type....With smilies.

Yeah, but don't cross our paths, or our words and smilies will come through your screen and strangle you!

debbiejo
Yeah, but don't cross our paths, or our words and smilies will come through your screen and strangle you! eek!

When people are sleeping...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.