Tom Cruise Cleaning Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Well my all time favorite episode of South Park, I will never see again, because Cruise has finally pushed enough for it to never be aired again.

It was the episode with him and R. Kelly(the funniest parts was with R.Kelly and his singing and his guns and finally him being in the closet), and that other guy that played on Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, I'm really mad, I had planned on recording that episode too.

Is It Comprehensible.....

Morning_Glory
Tom has gone nutzo

BakaXero
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well my all time favorite episode of South Park, I will never see again, because Cruise has finally pushed enough for it to never be aired again.

It was the episode with him and R. Kelly(the funniest parts was with R.Kelly and his singing and his guns and finally him being in the closet), and that other guy that played on Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, I'm really mad, I had planned on recording that episode too.

Is It Comprehensible.....
i might be off the air but no one said it's gone for good.
there are other ways to obtain it. I mean if a copy of it still exists somewhere.

powerfulone1987
Do you know something I don't know?

is it comprehensible.....

Tptmanno1
I have it...
hahah! I win!

powerfulone1987
no you don't! give it to me.

Cyber Ninja
I like lime.

Morning_Glory
Do you know something I don't know?

what is it with saying "is i comprehnsible" in every thread

BakaXero
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I have it...
hahah! I win!
there we go.
them not being able to air it
does not mean you cant obtain it from other people.

powerfulone1987
it does for me.

KENobi™
I have the episode as well as the rest of season 9. stick out tongue

BackFire
It's only been "banned" in Europe, it's still going to air normally in America. I'm sure they'll release it with the rest of Season 9 on DVD whenever that season gets released. If not, you can always download it off of a torrent site.

Tom Cruise is a pile of pretentious and self righteous garbage who takes himself way to seriously, and considering he's a ****ing joke, and an idiot, that's saying a lot.

That episode nailed him and his bullshit religion so hard it was great. When they visually described what scientologists actually believe it was ****ing gold. Also, the credits were a thing of genius, really funny.

Tom Cruise is probably too dumb to realize it, but by giving this episode so much attention, and by keeping it in the spotlight he's only going to cause more people to seek it out, which will cause all of those people to realize what a tard he is for getting so bent out of shape over something so obviously satirical.

KENobi™
I always knew Scientology was a big joke, but to see it aired out like that...man that was hilarious.

Then not to mention the subtleties of Tom Cruise "being in the closet".

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by BackFire
It's only been "banned" in Europe, it's still going to air normally in America. I'm sure they'll release it with the rest of Season 9 on DVD whenever that season gets released. If not, you can always download it off of a torrent site.

Tom Cruise is a pile of pretentious and self righteous garbage who takes himself way to seriously, and considering he's a ****ing joke, and an idiot, that's saying a lot.

That episode nailed him and his bullshit religion so hard it was great. When they visually described what scientologists actually believe it was ****ing gold. Also, the credits were a thing of genius, really funny.

Tom Cruise is probably too dumb to realize it, but by giving this episode so much attention, and by keeping it in the spotlight he's only going to cause more people to seek it out, which will cause all of those people to realize what a tard he is for getting so bent out of shape over something so obviously satirical.

So do you mean to tell me that what they presented on that episode to be Scientology is truly what Scientology is and what Tom Cruise believes in?

I figured that stuff they showed was too "out there" to actually be what Scientology really is, even though I didn't know.

But that's crazy if that really is Scientology.

KENobi™
So do you mean to tell me that what they presented on that episode to be Scientology is truly what Scientology is and what Tom Cruise believes in?

I figured that stuff they showed was too "out there" to actually be what Scientology really is, even though I didn't know.

Notice the disclaimer during the Scientology scenes...

"This is what Scientologists truly believe in"

powerfulone1987
Yeah, but I still wasn't 100% sure.

Tired Hiker
All I know is that I haven't seen the episode, and I refuse to ever watch it if given the chance, just to be cool.

powerfulone1987
why not, do you believe in Scientology?

BackFire

Yeah, it's pretty accurate, but it was a bit exagerated from what I've heard. Alot of people who saw the episode and know about Scientology said it was pretty accurate.

powerfulone1987
well if i were top cruise, i would want it off the air also since it's showing what Scientology really is. I wonder why he wants it off of the air if he's so open about his beliefs. Maybe he's not as knowledgable about it has he thinks and was offended by how it was portrayed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.