Looking for game modifying PAR and Game Genie codes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

booyaksha
Hi. I am new to this forum. I have been feverishly looking all over the web for game modifying PAR and Game Genie codes. I have been to many websites looking for them: gamewinners, GameFaqs, gscentral and so on.

I am looking for websites that are personal homepages and not ones like the aformentioned sites.

The PAR and GG games are for SNES fighters: Street Fighter II Series (particularly Turbo) Mortal Kombat series, Justice League Task Force and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Now I want codes that are not cheat or any of the codes that I have seen on these sites. I am stictly looking for codes that alter the characters abilities, movments or behaviors.

If anyone knows where I can find codes like that (preferably through old GameFan, GamePro or EGM scans of which I am also looking for).

Also does anyone know if Cheatzilla.com still work? I have registered there but I have not yet received my passcode in my email. I dont know if the server is down or what.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.