My teacher is a southpark character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
k, don't know if you guys want to keep this here, but i go to CU-boulder and as many of you might know, South Park characters like Cartman, Chef, and Mr. Garrison were inspired by some of the faculty and staff at CU. anyway, my proffessor for History of western civilization II this semester is the basis for Mrs. Chokesondick.

She has the same hair, clothes, voice, and glasses. Her right eye is lazy. Her shirt is ruffled and wrinkly and she doesn't wear a bra, giving the illusion of huge boobs.
She also grades on a Check/Check Plus/Check Minus system.
check=B
check plus=A
check minus=C
anything else is "unsatisfactory"

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Darth Jello
k, don't know if you guys want to keep this here, but i go to CU-boulder and as many of you might know, South Park characters like Cartman, Chef, and Mr. Garrison were inspired by some of the faculty and staff at CU. anyway, my proffessor for History of western civilization II this semester is the basis for Mrs. Chokesondick.

She has the same hair, clothes, voice, and glasses. Her right eye is lazy. Her shirt is ruffled and wrinkly and she doesn't wear a bra, giving the illusion of huge boobs.
She also grades on a Check/Check Plus/Check Minus system.
check=B
check plus=A
check minus=C
anything else is "unsatisfactory"

laughing out loud That's pretty funny

but your pointconfused

Leo.M
laughing

Darth Jello
for all those curious, Chef is a cafeteria worker in Sewall and Kitterage, Cartman is one of the heads of the film department, and garrison, i believe is an american history proffessor

K.Diddy
santa

bogen
south park sucks ass, go back to 98

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
south park sucks ass, go back to 98

Go back to bed wink

bogen
hell naw, it's early for us hear in aus

K.Diddy
hell naw, it's early for us hear in aus

big grin I am in Aus as well

eek! I should come and kick your butt sometime stick out tongue

bogen
yeah mate, and we've been throught this one before, need i remind you?

K.Diddy
yeah mate, and we've been throught this one before, need i remind you?

laughing out loud I have been in that many beef's on here, I honestly cant remember confused

smile but dont remind me, and I was only joking anyway

GCG
For some reason i think that KidRock is Cartman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.