Holy Crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mīsk
I came home from school and was tired, so I went to sleep. I just woke up and its 8:40 and Im 40 min late for school. What The Feck!? Meh Im going to school at lunch stick out tongue

bogen
MAD, wish i could do that but im up at 6 with or without alarm, got any homework dure, best do it now

ladygrim
laughing out loud ive done that before

cruel jedi
laughing

Council#13
I've done that too! eek!

ladygrim
whats worse is when u fall asleep friday and get up saturday morning and get changed for school ..... no expression

otho
lol waking up at like 3 in the morning and rushing to get ready for school cause u read the clock rong is terrible
though the other day i went to bed at 6 (pm) and got up at 11:30 (am) the next day was amazing lol (had an exam at 1:30 (pm) so no rush)

ladygrim
laughing out loud

The Ones
Once, it was the end of term. I went to sleep and got up and its 1 week later. Dont even know how i survived

Mīsk
Originally posted by The Ones
Once, it was the end of term. I went to sleep and got up and its 1 week later. Dont even know how i survived

Sure 1 Week later isnt lingo for... I got drunk and It Seemed like 1 week later?

Bloigen
Once I fell asleep and when I woke up there was no one alive. I went to london and stuff. And then zombies came after me and stuff. They ended up making a film about me. I think it was called "Pokemon: The Movie".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.