New X3 pics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpJoe_ESB
http://countingdown.com/movies/2756437/multimedia

rolling on floor laughing

StinkFist462
http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/2756437/1011/3817801_main.jpg

thats the only picture that really interests me...

buffymitch
you're right. that picture does raise some questions.

wsg
It does raise some q's.....Magneto's by Prof why......????glare

FG725
Originally posted by wsg
It does raise some q's.....Magneto's by Prof why......????glare
probably because they are um i dunno talking im guessing it occurs before all the fighting they are by each other in the beginning of the first that wasnt puzzling why is this

buffymitch
we allready had the working together part. they are standing next to each other like they are workinf out some kind of plan.

Flavio
i like the storyboard of Cyke vs Jugg, hope its really for X3, at least he would do something (or get beaten up) before he dies...(i dont think ths is a spoiler, but...)

as for the other pic, its really mistery. Mags could be askng for Xavier's help, and X denied, so he could b walking away...or the x-men could be asking him to give jean back, too early to say something...

H. S. 6
I always get confused, but aren't Colossus's eyes metal, too?

PimpJoe_ESB
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I always get confused, but aren't Colossus's eyes metal, too? Um, I don't think so...or are they...?

Disappear
in the 616, his entire body turns to metal, eyes included. in the ultimate universe, apparently, his eyes become "metal-like." but considering how the movies don't give a shit, those rules may or may not apply to movieverse piotr.

countryfan2004
http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3786

Psylocke!!!!

Paola
OMG! OMG! it's purple!! faint

and she has the dawn mark eek!

but I don't like her sadwalk

... changing thread title...

steverules
LOL, the person on the right looks like they have plastic hair.

buffymitch
Great Pics . psylocke is nothing what i imagined. didn't she ahv elonger hair. and not som punk hairdo?

King_Mungi
Stacy X, Psylocke, Callisto don't even look close to to their comic counterparts. I like Psylocke though smile.

eternitygoddess
psylocke looks messed up!!! She's TOO asian!

GoLdPhAnToM47
yay with that jughead nterview, it shows there will be an X4 and X5

countryfan2004
Yeah, I don't really like the Psylocke look either. It looks like the X-Men legends Psylocke. But I was glad to finally see what she would look like.

Arcane
stacy X looks like a man with a plastic wig

Dr.Variant
wow, shadowcat is HELLA HOT

chucktaylor
I like the Psylocke look. I just want to see heer in full costume now.

If thats the final costume, I'm outta here!

buffymitch
http://www.xmenfilms.net/

Check this out guys some really great pics. PHOENIX!!!!!

EuRaZn
How the heck does Stacy X of all people make it into an X-movie and yet longtime characters like Dazzler, Gambit, and Havok not???

shadowy_blue
She looks mighty pissed, lol. Such a psychotic b****. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
^that was just a retouch, btw. This is the original pic. smile

shadowy_blue
ooppss...sorry. messed

X-Woman
Where did you get that shodowy blue?? It's freaky.

X-Woman
New AWESOME Wolvie pic from Entertainment Weekly.
http://www.xmenfilms.net/album/xmen3/1/slides/WolverineEW.jpg

By the way Pao, can you change this thread title to "X3 Pics!" unless we already have one and I never found it.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
ooppss...sorry. messed
Originally posted by X-Woman
Where did you get that shodowy blue?? It's freaky.
surprise I agree, where?
kewlpics
Originally posted by X-Woman
New AWESOME Wolvie pic from Entertainment Weekly.
Huh. Doing the same pose as in previous films I see. wink

shadowy_blue
AICN. smile

Britrogue
Is that the only phoenix pic so far? (Apart from the cast pic)

Marvelgeek
AICN. smile Thanx big grin Originally posted by Britrogue
Is that the only phoenix pic so far? (Apart from the cast pic) There are some more here: http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22244

buffymitch
Pyro

buffymitch
Doe sit look like Pyro has Flamethrowers? If he doe sit sucks. He didn't need them in X2 why doe she now?

StinkFist462
i dont think they are flamethrowers. probably just a device that creates a spark which he can manipulate into flames.

easier and quicker than a zippo.

Britrogue
That pic on his glove is the same pic that was on his Zippo in X-2. And why did he have to go blond??? He was so cute in X-2!

buffymitch
because pro is originaly blond in the comics.
Hey brit rogue you must spend a lot of time on your sigs. everyday you have another. I liked the one from yesterday

X-Woman
All these new pics and no Scott sad

Britrogue
Originally posted by buffymitch
because pro is originaly blond in the comics.
Hey brit rogue you must spend a lot of time on your sigs. everyday you have another. I liked the one from yesterday

I know Pyro is supposed to be blond, but Aaron looked better dark!!! sad

You mean my Do Somethin sig? I usually change them once a week (I've got well over fifty!) but we're playing a game over on the Britney thread at the moment where we're reviewing all the eras. So my sig is reflecting the era we're working on. It's going to have to change again today!!!

Wolflet
Pyro

Doe sit look like Pyro has Flamethrowers? If he doe sit sucks. He didn't need them in X2 why doe she now?
Where did you find these??!! eek! Please do tell droolio

buffymitch
i found them on the ign boards

vaya_the_elf
Does anyone have anymore pics of Shadowcat, or Colossus?

buffymitch
yes i do

buffymitch
Ice-man Skating

buffymitch
Ororo and Kitty

buffymitch
i'm taking back my words Ben Foster is hot!!! He can be my saviour any day

buffymitch
Vicious!!

buffymitch
Rogue

buffymitch
Ororo

buffymitch
Beast with the new president

buffymitch
ANGEL!!!

buffymitch
this one is the last Multiple man

shadowy_blue
Damn! shock

buffymitch
Shadowy are you in shock?? i was too when i found them. i'm pretty that they are not supposed to be on the internet but i found them cool he

shadowy_blue
No, lol...I actually found them before too. I just said damn because they still all look good, lol. Pretty overwhelming. After 3 freakin' years, we're actually getting pictures. big grin

Nah...I'm pretty sure we can post them. The "source" herself was pretty pissed but it's not like she "owns" them. Pretty complicated, but I'm sure you're aware. wink

FOX, the company itself, doesn't have any problem with people posting those pics all over, so I guess we're all cool here. big grin

shadowy_blue
Storm

shadowy_blue
Angel in his X-suit.

Firestar
OMG!! eek! I can't wait *dances*

Sorry..random moment of excitment...I don't care if they're not true to comics..they're still great movies happy

rouge24
Rogue

good pic, i have a friend who looks exactly like her, minus the white streak....

Wolflet
Shadowy are you in shock?? i was too when i found them. i'm pretty that they are not supposed to be on the internet but i found them cool he
pray

buffymitch
embarrasment

roguegambit
Why are you blushing buffy? big grin

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by PimpJoe_ESB
Um, I don't think so...or are they...?

yes they are

GODSCRIBE
http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/2756437/1011/3821685_main.jpg

horrible

TheOnes2
Whats happening here:

Ritalbringer
Phoenix 4tw!

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Whats happening here:
Professor X trying to take a glimpse of Jean's psyche. He's probably interested on how Jean survived the waves, or just how much power Jean has manifested after her "death".

buffymitch
i think that is how Professor X dies. think about it. Jean revived and very bad doesn't like people looking into her mind. She then shortcuts his mind. or is that farfethced?

RisingStorm
great pics!!!

Altar[1stONE]
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/2756437/1011/3821685_main.jpg

horrible

she looks like a pissed off soccer mom.

Britrogue
They can't kill off Chuck! That sucks. However it's highly likely. Where did you get the pic from anyway?

TheOnes2
Me? Its in the trailer its the 2 frames before we cut to wolverine stroking Jean then Jean waking up

CrazyDragon
*looks at Jean's pic*

Mommy, I'm afraid of that woman blink

GODSCRIBE
I certainly hope this movie is worth all the hype.

Knightfall93
It looks SWEET

CrazyDragon
Jean looks on that picture like an alcoholic with withdrawal symptoms laughing

GoLdPhAnToM47
I have some new pic to post but it wont let me cause im not well known

buffymitch
i don't think you have t be wel known to post pics. under htis message box can oyu see uploadfile? that will do it

GoLdPhAnToM47
Storm and Wolvie...hmmm

GoLdPhAnToM47
sunfire...

GoLdPhAnToM47
beast up close...maybe too close

GoLdPhAnToM47
colossus and student

buffymitch
Hey phantom those are great pics men. got any mor colossus? and who si lady venus. You got any without the name?

Britrogue
I am NOT liking the idea of a Storm/Wolvie romance. Wolvie is in love with Jean. Always has been, always will be.

Hit_and_Miss
*sigh*.... Where is gambit....

buffymitch
yep me either brit. it's so not what i was looking for. I want to see Wolverine and Cyclops have this one on one emtional batlle even though Jean's "dead" I like to see those sarcastic remarks .

GoLdPhAnToM47
smile

GoLdPhAnToM47

GoLdPhAnToM47
ignore

GoLdPhAnToM47
ok

GoLdPhAnToM47
stick out tongue

GoLdPhAnToM47
confused

GoLdPhAnToM47
big grin

GoLdPhAnToM47
eek!

GoLdPhAnToM47
i think im going to take a break from posting pics be back later

Hit_and_Miss
Who put sawyer from lost as gambit???

shadowy_blue
i think that is how Professor X dies. think about it. Jean revived and very bad doesn't like people looking into her mind. She then shortcuts his mind. or is that farfethced?
Nah, Professor X wouldn't die that early in the movie. He's got a pretty big role in this one and he's supposed to have a psionic battle with Dark Phoenix towards the end of the movie.

There's not gonna be a "romance". Simon Kinberg (one of the writers) stated in the interview that the supposed Storm/Logan romance was deeply exagerrated by some fans. In the movie, they're just supposed to be like partners-in-crime, or 2 leaders caught up in the middle of a war.

GoLdPhAnToM47
thsi is stotm and molvie as jean wakes up in the informary

kurt22
why are gambit and nightcrawler in that pic?? what the hell??

shadowy_blue
It's a manip. A fan's wishful thinking to have both Nightcrawler and Gambit in X3.

Paola
I thought this was a sentinel doh

shadowy_blue
lol stick out tongue

GoLdPhAnToM47
sad sad

Paola
lol stick out tongue

YAY! Happy Dance

great to have you back!

shadowy_blue
lol, thanks. stick out tongue Can't wait for X3. big grin

Britrogue
Originally posted by Paola
I thought this was a sentinel doh

What do you think he's doing in there? In the trailer it looks like they've just found him or something?

Paola
^ maybe they'll take it from the Evolution story, he was in a lab or something... cannot remember very well wheelchair

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by Britrogue
What do you think he's doing in there? In the trailer it looks like they've just found him or something?
He's in a special containment cell in Alcatraz.

In the movie, Magneto broke in the Alcatraz prison to save and liberate the mutant prisoners. In the teaser, all the mutants in the forest and the ones marching with Magneto in the Golden Gate Bridge except Jean and Pyro were former prisoners in Alcatraz. They were liberated by Magneto to wage war against humans.

The break-out should be a very exciting scene, lol. smile

X-Woman
Originally posted by GoLdPhAnToM47
sad sad

Time for me to make a new sig. big grin

Britrogue
And I am LOVING the new sig!

X-Woman
big grin thank you.

GoLdPhAnToM47
smile

GoLdPhAnToM47
big grin

GoLdPhAnToM47
eek!

GoLdPhAnToM47
wink

GoLdPhAnToM47
confused halle has really big hands

buffymitch
Damn Phantom you are good. these look official. like they will go on the official X3 Site except the last one. Still they are really GREAT!!!!!!!!

X-Woman
omg awesome pics!!

DarthLazious
Nice Pics!!

Ritalbringer
Who's the girl on the right on the XMen picture?

buffymitch
that's Kitty Pryde also known as Shadowcat. I think she is kinda too young for the x-men

GoLdPhAnToM47
i thought i posted these

GoLdPhAnToM47
cool

X-Woman
where are u getting them from? i don't see them anywhere else.

shadowy_blue
Because FOX hasn't officially released them yet. Somebody has gotten hold of them and posts them in her LiveJournal and other forums. FOX has taken action and asked the forums to take them down a couple of days ago though. But only in those forums they know about.

Let's hope FOX doesn't hear from us, lol. Otherwise, KMC may get in trouble. But so far, I think we're all good.

GoldPhantom47, this isn't an attack on you, lol, I know you're a huge X-Men fan just like the rest of us and is real excited to share those pics, so thanks. smile

buffymitch
When did FOX ask to take them down. I got all the pictures on my blog. Except those with Lady Venus across the pictures (that really sucks by the way)

shadowy_blue
When did FOX ask to take them down. I got all the pictures on my blog. Except those with Lady Venus across the pictures (that really sucks by the way)
FOX asked the xverse forum and Superhero Hype to take down all the unofficial images. SHH even had a rule that someone who posts any of them will be banned or get probation. FOX asked the xverse to take them down and not post any more pics like 2 days ago. It was getting really out of control, see. If it didn't stop, we would probably be able to watch the whole movie just by the pics alone. stick out tongue They had to do something about it before the REALLY spoiler-ish scenes get out.

And MissLadyVenus (Delerium) was even banned now, or at least, she's not in the member list of xverse forum anymore.

I think your blog is fine. smile FOX was only worried about public forums because thousands of people see them.

Yeah, and it's funny how MissLadyVenus put labels on the pics, lol. It's not like she owns them. It's still FOX's property, lol.

GoLdPhAnToM47
I dont want KMC to get in trouble so should i take them down, i dont think i will post anymore pics...maybe stick out tongue

i dont even get the pics from those forums anyways

buffymitch
okay shadowy blue. i was really worried for a moment. i do understand Fox's concern about the spoiler images. In my opinion we kinda did have one minor. Storm helps Wolverine get up while the professor looks. luckily only a few people have acces to my blog. mostly family and friends. thanks he shadowy blue

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by GoLdPhAnToM47
I dont want KMC to get in trouble so should i take them down, i dont think i will post anymore pics...maybe stick out tongue

i dont even get the pics from those forums anyways
I don't know. sad

I'm not sure if FOX has heard of KMC. I think this is all fine, I think. Awesome pics though, really. big grin Such a guilty pleasure. I didn't want to spoil myself at all but those pics really were irresistible. laughing

shadowy_blue
okay shadowy blue. i was really worried for a moment. i do understand Fox's concern about the spoiler images. In my opinion we kinda did have one minor. Storm helps Wolverine get up while the professor looks. luckily only a few people have acces to my blog. mostly family and friends. thanks he shadowy blue
No prob. smile

GoLdPhAnToM47
I don't know. sad

I'm not sure if FOX has heard of KMC. I think this is all fine, I think. Awesome pics though, really. big grin Such a guilty pleasure. I didn't want to spoil myself at all but those pics really were irresistible. laughing yeah i feel that if i look at any more pics i will spoil the whole movie for myself

GoLdPhAnToM47
everyone prepare yourselves, when i found this it said surfacing of jean, its probably true, she had that suit when she drowned and the fire probably turnend her hair color and it grew over time

GoLdPhAnToM47
cool

GoLdPhAnToM47
roll eyes (sarcastic)

GoLdPhAnToM47
smile

GoLdPhAnToM47
laughing out loud laughing out loud

GoLdPhAnToM47
eek!

GoLdPhAnToM47
Happy Dance i think they are going to use wolvies and jeans romance to cure her from the pheonix

GoLdPhAnToM47
laughing

GoLdPhAnToM47
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

GoLdPhAnToM47
stick out tongue

GoLdPhAnToM47
OK i cant post anymore, i dont want to ruin the movie for myself or anyone else...but i cant stop lol

Britrogue
These pictures are the business! Do you have anymore of Rogue?

buffymitch
Wolvie and Jean kissing that counts as a major spoiler guys. A few pics was fun but now it's really getting out of hand.

Knightfall93
i dont care... MORE... MORE! If Cyc dies, Jean and Wovie will hook up and itll spoil it!

Britrogue
That's not a spoiler as far as I'm concerned. They kissed in X-2, it doesn't surprise me that they would again in this film. She's not exactly sweet Jean anymore.

Knightfall93
Exactly! Anyway, I dont care if we see Phoenix standing over Cyc's corpse, I wanna see all the pics!

buffymitch
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Exactly! Anyway, I dont care if we see Phoenix standing over Cyc's corpse, I wanna see all the pics!

I defintely down't want to see that picutre. that will really SPOIL the movie. not only for me but for you as well. Trust me

GoLdPhAnToM47
Just letting you know i will only post pics that dont contain spoilers, i will post pics however that will make you question

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>