Luna Lovegood Casting Call (Finshed) :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxNessiexx
There was a Luna Lovegood casting call in Westminster last week! This was because they still wanted to make sure, they hadn't missed anyone out who would fit the part. I am afraid it's already finished and i think they are now deciding who will be chosen for the part. I was told the casting call for Luna appeared on television (Newsround, BBC Channel, England.) Apparently you didn't act, they only wanted to find someone who looked like her. If they wanted you back you would get your photo taken. If anyone knows anything about this then feel free to post your messages here.

xxNessiexx
Luna Lovegood Casting Call (Finshed) sad
Sorry about the spelling mistake Finished*

gshkris7272
it is?? are you sure??

Barker
What are the bets that they Whore it up? no expression

The Phantom
They...don't...have...them...act?! Screw it I'm sticking to theatre! If movies are just based on looks then movies can really suck!

lordzeb
yep. i agree. Radlclife can't cry, even if his life was at stake. i mean he was CRYING and SMILING at the SAME TIME

Sir J
wot ever happened to talent

gshkris7272
Originally posted by lordzeb
yep. i agree. Radlclife can't cry, even if his life was at stake. i mean he was CRYING and SMILING at the SAME TIME

true true.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Sir J
wot ever happened to talent Obviously it doesn't matter in the world anymore. Pitty. I work my ass off to get parts and stuff and people get movie parts for nothing....

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Phantom
They...don't...have...them...act?! Screw it I'm sticking to theatre! If movies are just based on looks then movies can really suck!
hmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm

so true!!

damn if thats how they did the auditions then the hell with them. shes my fav. character and they better not screw her up.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Sir J
wot ever happened to talent

im still here im afraid laughing out loud

ladygrim

i find his acting extremely annoying he's very olrando bloomish

xxNessiexx
Well it was basically finished because the people they wanted back would have to go through a couple more auditions.

Prince Nauj
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Director_Joe
Did we even find out who they picked??? How do we know this persosn's gonna suck?! Though chances are high, we can't rule out the possibility that they finally picked some one good...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Did we even find out who they picked??? How do we know this persosn's gonna suck?! Though chances are high, we can't rule out the possibility that they finally picked some one good... Okay... look at their other child actors and actresses. Now, say that again now that you look at it from our point of view.

Emily_depp
Thanks.....

The Phantom
Originally posted by Emily_depp
Thanks..... For?

gshkris7272

weegie
Yes that is her!!!! When i saw that photo i scremed "nooooooo tom felton got greedy and took Lunas part aswell!!" sad
But i have seen another picture and she does have that Luna look! (she doesn't have that crazy hair colour). Well done to her. Shes apparently a huge Harry Potter fan so i am pretty sure she knows her character well!! big grin

weegie
Found another pic

gshkris7272
Originally posted by weegie
Yes that is her!!!! When i saw that photo i scremed "nooooooo tom felton got greedy and took Lunas part aswell!!" sad
But i have seen another picture and she does have that Luna look! (she doesn't have that crazy hair colour). Well done to her. Shes apparently a huge Harry Potter fan so i am pretty sure she knows her character well!! big grin

lol.

The Phantom

SolLuna
I think they cast a good Luna...she looks about the same as I pictured her when I was reading the book.

jediperson
heres another pic of her

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/3580/luna2lt.th.jpg

courtesy of thePHOTOBOX

jediperson
heres another pic of her

courtesy of thePHOTOBOX

Dana Efron
she really does look like Luna to me

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Dana Efron
she really does look like Luna to me

Yeah just about it, eccept she had brown / black hair instead of her's.

All she is missing are purple stockings, green shorskirt, Big Bottom-of-bottle glasses with black rims, chewing gum and thats Luna to me.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Yeah just about it, eccept she had brown / black hair instead of her's.

All she is missing are purple stockings, green shorskirt, Big Bottom-of-bottle glasses with black rims, chewing gum and thats Luna to me. Well duh she is going to have that stuff for when shooting the movie. You don't have to be your character 24/7 (trust me, the world would be hell if all actors did that).

jediperson
heres another pic of her

courtesy of thePHOTOBOX

Prince Nauj
I hope she plays her right cause shes my favorite character. Hurray for Luna fans big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.