Black Adam vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Juntai
Adam, his speed is incredibly valuable in this fight, he's able to blow for blow with speed-forcers. Thor can't hit Mongoose in close quarters.
Adam is Superman level strength and durability. Vastly intelligent with the wisdom of the gods. And magic has no offect on champions of Shazam.

soleran30
No way any Shazam super heros should get EVEN close to beating Thor. He just summons lightning on them over and over until they change back.

TheKahn
I'd say its about a tie with these two. BA does face more Speed-Force users but Thor has Mjolnir. Now if they both went all out I'd think Thor's God-Force blast would win everytime but in a normal fight it should be close.

Also, I've read that Mjolnir can aborb sources of magic. Any chance he could de-power or weaken BA? I'm not sure how strong that power is though.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd say its about a tie with these two. BA does face more Speed-Force users but Thor has Mjolnir. Now if they both went all out I'd think Thor's God-Force blast would win everytime but in a normal fight it should be close.

Also, I've read that Mjolnir can aborb sources of magic. Any chance he could de-power or weaken BA? I'm not sure how strong that power is though. But he'd have to HIT Black Adam with a godforce blast. He couldn't hit Gladiator with it until he surprised him while Gladiator was running around saving people and fighting off another team of guys. In the initial confict Glad rushed Thor and batted the hammer out of his hand before he could even react. In another comic, Thor couldn't hit Mongoose in close quarters. Thor's "on Earth" speed is not impressive to me. While when Black Adam moves, time bends. He can fistfight speedforcers on land.

roughrider
Been done. Check the search engine.

JohnR
The Mongoose fight is turning into a myth. "I heard Thor couldn't hit Mongoose ..." which is half the story.

GODSCRIBE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.