Say you have to have someone killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Perhaps a jerk of a boss, an ex-wife or the school bully that tormented you throughout grade school.

Who do you hire to get the job done, guaranteed? and why?

(please, only comic characters that have a precedence of being hired to assassinate. ie: Bullseye, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc.... so you can't say you'll hire Hulk or Superman)

i'd hire either Rhino or sabretooth. since they seem to be cheaper.

smile

But if i could afford it

Bullseye. since he gets it done 98% of the time and he would make sure they get killed in hilarious ways.

paperclip through the throat,Penny through the skull etc etc....

-

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jose123
But if i could afford it

Bullseye. since he gets it done 98% of the time and he would make sure they get killed in hilarious ways.

paperclip through the throat,Penny through the skull etc etc....

I agree.

willRules
I would hire deadpool. Whatever happens, good or bad, its bound to be hilarious.................

grey fox
Rhino , nothing says 'goodbye' like a seven hundred and ten pound maniac stampeding straight towards your home....

Scoobless
Nitro .... all other hired killers suck by comparison

smile

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nitro .... all other hired killers suck by comparison

smile

Wasn't he hired to kill Peter Parker and Norman Osborn, whilst both men were in the same lift at the same time, not even fighting back and Nitro still didn't manage to kill them................I might be thinking of someone else, but Im pretty sure its the same guy................

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
Wasn't he hired to kill Peter Parker and Norman Osborn, whilst both men were in the same lift at the same time, not even fighting back and Nitro still didn't manage to kill them................I might be thinking of someone else, but Im pretty sure its the same guy................

he was hired to send a message to Osborne (by the Kingpin .... i think) .... Pete saved him by shoving him into a lift (elevator) .... it dropped a few floors and if they didn't both have Superstrength they probably would have died

he knocked Iron Man around pretty well though......... until Iron Man discovered the signal his brain emits to detonate..... then Iron Man owned him

AcousticDoc
Rhino's a loser! I would hire Deathstroke in case a superhero shows up. Most street levelers wouldn't b able to stop him without prep. I don't even think spiderman would be able to stop deathstroke if he were to pop up and save this Bully. Bullseye would be a good choice as well but most of the elite street level heros would be able to stop him.

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
he was hired to send a message to Osborne (by the Kingpin .... i think) .... Pete saved him by shoving him into a lift (elevator) .... it dropped a few floors and if they didn't both have Superstrength they probably would have died

he knocked Iron Man around pretty well though......... until Iron Man discovered the signal his brain emits to detonate..... then Iron Man owned him

oh ok.

Disappear
i'd hire clay from the madrox series. he seemed pretty damn efficient when he tossed that guy off the skyscraper. as long as he doesn't get found out by strong guy whilst on the job, he should do fine. and i bet he's cheap.

Blair Wind
^^hes also dead......but having a multiple man type character like him would be good

Disappear
one of him's dead, you mean. whether that one means all, we dunno.

steverules
Deadpool since he has beaten Rhino and bullseye, so that has to mean something.

Scoobless
Originally posted by steverules
Deadpool since he has beaten Rhino and bullseye, so that has to mean something.

He only beat Rhino with the help of the Hulk pants and Iron Boot though!

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/1030/deadpool066185ky.th.jpg

(and everyone beats Rhino)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375454.html

steverules
Oh man I've seen that so many times but it still cracks me up.

Disappear
misty knight's beaten rhino. it's not even an accomplishment anymore.

Tron
David Cain, or Deathstroke.

Knightfall93
Tough call... Tommy Monaghan, David Cain OR the KGBeast... hmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.