Colossus Vs Juggernaut Vs Hulk Vs King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
Its for the Super Heavyweight title. The match takes place inside a pit which is 30 times the size of king kong in diameter and 20 times kong in depth.
RULE.... to win one character must be in pit for 30mins alone. evil face

grey fox
Jugg's.

Eternity
Hulk

Ex11B
Poor Kong

venomslash
hulk

superman420sexy
I dunno did u check out kong's fighting skills in the movie lol he is ****ing like this karate kid guy i'v been hearing about

streekz
Originally posted by superman420sexy
I dunno did u check out kong's fighting skills in the movie lol he is ****ing like this karate kid guy i'v been hearing about

wot karate kid guy??

in hulk movie he faces 2 mutated dogs, in kong movie he faces 3 dinosaurs. would hulk beat 3 t-rex's at same time? if the answer is yes then he can match kong, due to kongs size he can hold his own in the match. although he would wonder why he is fightin?? cuz he is only a gorilla, a BIG gorilla.. but still a gorilla.
kong's disadvantage is he can be killed easily compared to the other 3. this isnt a fight to death but if they want the title that bad they'd kill for it.

And when they win they start dancin like this Happy Dance

Decay
as much as i think the new kong is cool, hes a non factor, he might be able to hurt colossus a bit but it would cost him his life. colossus wouldnt last long either, so its down to another juggernaut vs hulk fight and thats been debated for years.

streekz
Originally posted by Decay
as much as i think the new kong is cool, hes a non factor, he might be able to hurt colossus a bit but it would cost him his life. colossus wouldnt last long either, so its down to another juggernaut vs hulk fight and thats been debated for years.

well if these 2 fought each other first would'nt colossus be able to take advantage of the situation?

superman420sexy
yeah you should make it kong with class 100 plus strength.. that man knows some monkey martial arts like some WOAH

Tha C-Master
Juggernaut won't lose...

Juntai
Its not classic juggs, so he does lose, Hulk is too much for him.

streekz
Originally posted by superman420sexy
yeah you should make it kong with class 100 plus strength.. that man knows some monkey martial arts like some WOAH

I can just see it now, kong in his karate suit and his head band.. teachin all the little prince kongs..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

superman420sexy
lol

streekz
think hes writing a book about his own style of karate it called king-chun ninja

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Juntai
Its not classic juggs, so he does lose, Hulk is too much for him.

who says not classic? and he can still womp colossus

KillAll
i think kong would actually win. despite everybody being probably stronger, he still has a huge leverage/size advantage. all he has to do is pick them up (he's plenty fast enough) and fling them as far as he can throw. which i'm betting is a nice distance. well outside of the pit.

Ex11B
Kong wins..He knows a martial arts called Kong Fu.

TheKahn
Hulk uses Colossus as a club and beats the other two to death. Kong is out because he has a fatal weakness: Giant Ape = Giant Ape balls. One good shot and he's down. evil face

chris_64256
Damn even King Kong got haters in here

superman420sexy
lol

venomslash
hulk would knock all there asses out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.