Franklin Richards vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Just thought of this...Franklin can "blink people out of existence" correct?

Could he do that to Doomsday? Or would Doomsday be able to recover from such a death, and come back "unblinkable" so to speak?

Hm..

manjaro
or he could just create a dimensional prison for him if he proves too physical...welll....not unless he has "pucnhing thru dimensional barriers" powers like juggernaut big grin

NoFate007
Hm...I don't know much about Franklin, but Doomsday seems to have eventually beaten everything that has come his way...so I assume he'd be able to break out of that, eventually...

This one's for the marbles...so to speak...could Franklin put Doomsday down FOR GOOD?

Mider
probaby no one can put him down for good but franklin may just have the power to forever trap him

id369
DD can only be blinked out of exsistance once. Next time he will have anti blinking out of exsistance powers. If he can blink his way into exsistance that is (which he cant)

NoFate007
How exactly does Doomsday come back anyway? Does he come back to life in the exact same spot he was left? Does he come back in some other area...what brings him back...

If he was blinked out of existence...crap, I don't know. That's why I made this thread lol

NoFate007
bump

Femi32
DD was teleported to the end of time and didn't die...

AcousticDoc
Doomsday can not be blinked out of existence because he is essential to "the source." This is why the Omega Beams couldn't do anything to him.

Mider
Doomsday is essential to the source??????????????????? wha????????????????????????????

Eternity
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Doomsday can not be blinked out of existence because he is essential to "the source." This is why the Omega Beams couldn't do anything to him.

What if they are fighting in a neutral universe? Franlin should be able to blink him out of existence there shouldnt he

shaq4real
4 once, eternity is actually sayin somethin sensible

thesilverspider
Doomsday steps on him and he wins.

thesilverspider
laughing

Eternity
Originally posted by shaq4real
4 once, eternity is actually sayin somethin sensible

You are so full of it. Could just stick to the topic please and stop saying trash about other posters.

NoFate007
So might Franklin be "the sole one" to actually destroy Doomsday once and for all? I doubt even Galactus could do that...we know somebody like Iceman or Magneto, however powerful they are, could only kill him a few times...Imperiex only killed him once, right?

Mider
since when is doomsday protected by the source?

NoFate007
bump

guy222
frankie

endrict
frank with ease.

guy222
Frankie as a child stomped Mephisto. He even created a pocket universe. Its been said his powers rival a Celestial

As an adult, he was Psi-Lord and Avatar

Doomsday loses

psycho gundam
he can just teleport him into another dimension, like the darkforce dimension where there isn't any life. dd has no means of returning.

leonheartmm
franklin. unless doomsday is gonna be using his anti monitor destroying reality warping omega effetc. lol, oddly, doomsday's costume reminds me of a condom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.