Corpse Bride January 31st

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotwheels
This will be cool to get. I saw it twice in the theatres. I am a big tim burton fan. They have a website up too. corpsebridedvd.com. You can download a desktop maggot! lol

hot wheels

MildPossession
I'm waiting till February 28th for the region 3 Deluxe Edition with book.

IdleTwilight
I heard about this. Thanks for the link! Yeah, apparently they are making a collectors edition with McFarlane figures included. I would love to own that version, heck even the standard version should be good with the Danny Elfman Exclusive track. Cool that site had a countdown timer. Only 4 more days!

Buckaroo
Ooh... a deluxe edition with a book? I wanted the Lithograph cover edition, but I didn't want Corpse Bride in fullscreen, so I passed on it, since that's all they had left at the store. I bought a regular widescreen version. I love this movie. I think it's animated incredibly well.
by the way, That site is awesome, isn't it? I entered the poetry contest. I want to win one of the 3 puppets up for grabs. They're actually from the movie so they're quite a collector's item. Wish me luck~

ladygrim
i got to save up for this cuz im skint sad

joeykangaroo
that movie was kewl yes

gregmss
That desktop maggot was awful

hotwheels
dude. the desktop maggot was the best part of corpsebridedvd.com! I waited weeks for it to be ready and now I am loving it! BIG UPS TIM BURTON!

hot wheels

MildPossession
Didn't have to wait till the 28th, got the British edition instead with the free book and eight art cards in a lovely slipcase box, it's lovely.

Bowser jr
I'm also a fan Tim Burton and i thought the movie was GREAT. beer rock Happy Dance dev

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.