Namor vs Hydro-man and Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Fight takes place on a beach. Who wins?

Scoobless
Namor keeps getting energised by the water (unless he has a limit..... everytime he hits water he seems to be back to top form)

Hydroman and Sandman can't be hurt.... but Hydroman can use all the water nearby which, at the beach, outranks Sandman's ability to use all the sand nearby

the only one who could win is Hydroman.... but he'd need Sandman to take out Namor first

Jose123
Namor ends up sweaty and covered in Mud........

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jose123
Namor ends up sweaty and covered in Mud........

and his lungs are full of sand

Lord Magnus
I'd say Namor can take it. Water can disrupt Sandman enough at least so he can be hurt and Hydro can't do much.

Jose123
Originally posted by Scoobless
and his lungs are full of sand

Not if he breaths in water. Now his lungs are full of mud........Wait thats worse right?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jose123
Not if he breaths in water. Now his lungs are full of mud........Wait thats worse right?

lol

and i totally misread the title... i thought it was a FFA not a handicap match

I definitely say HM and SM win! Sandman can beat up Namor and Hydroman can keep the water away from them

Lord Magnus
Namor could get Sandy underwater if it takes place no a beach.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Namor could get Sandy underwater if it takes place no a beach.

i don't think he'd be able to grab him to take him anywhere

TheKahn
You'd think these guys would have meet before now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
Could Hydro-Man affect the water in Namor's body?

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn
Could Hydro-Man affect the water in Namor's body?

yes

Lighthammer
If thats the case then Hydroman could just pull the water out of Namors body totally dehydrating him anw eaking him.

FG725
Sandman shoots hot sand into Namors eyes then hydro man rinses out the sand with boiling water then they combine and become the mud monster and step on Namor and kill him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.