5 favourite green day songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
i like
1. minority
2. king of a day
3. st jimmy
4. basket case
5. hitchin a ride

sry if its all ready been done i couldnt find it

Slay
1.Basket Case...
uhh...
Yeah...
I don't really know any other Green Day songs that I actually like...

darth plo koon
hehe

Bardock42
1. Good Riddance
2. Minority
that's where it ends
well, Basketcase is alright I guess.

Myth
Recently I've been listening a lot to these songs that aren't often referred to as favorites of people (Although Hitchen' A Ride is probably my all time favorite).
Cast Away
Misery
Ha Ha You're Dead
Governator
Blood, Sex and Booze

btw, I believe it is King for a Day (originally from Nimrod), not King of a Day.

~Rad~
That's easy...
1.Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
2.American Idiot
3.Wake Me Up When September Ends
4.Are We The Waiting
5.Give Me Novacaine

SnakeEyes
I can tell you're a fan ^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Myth
Oh my. roll eyes (sarcastic)

el_barto
Originally posted by ~Rad~
That's easy...
2.American Idiot
4.Are We The Waiting
5.Give Me Novacaine

Dear god.

StinkFist462
That's easy...
2.American Idiot
4.Are We The Waiting
5.Give Me Novacaine

its bad enough your favorite songs are off of American Idiot (imo the worst Green Day CD). but you also have a Heartagram for an avatar and My Chemical Romance as a sig.

stop watching MTV.

Myth
Originally posted by StinkFist462
its bad enough your favorite songs are off of American Idiot

Don't get me wrong, I like the snogs he listed. They just are no way in hell best GD songs.

tinkerbell668
ummm....kinda tough...but here it goes:

1. When I Come Around
2. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?
3. Macy's Day Parade
4. Minority (totally classic!)
5. Castaway

^^Okay looks right....

Storm
1. Good Riddance
The end lookaround

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
1. Good Riddance
The end lookaround

You should at least listen to Minority....add that and I agree with you.

Mišt
1. Waiting
2. Warning
3. Good Riddance
4. Welcome to Paradise
5. Church on Sunday

Yes Im biased album-wise, but at least its a good album stick out tongue

Wind Sister
Dookie has got to be the best Green Day album, and yes, American Idiot is the worst tongue_ss

1. The Grouch
2. Brain Stew
3. Good Riddance
4. Basketcase
5. Minority

cool_dudes_rule
1.basket case
2.minority
3.when i come around.
4.longview
5.warning.

well thats mine.

swedish_bum
Green day Sux

papabeard
Basket Case
Welcome To Paradise
Good Riddance
Brain Stew
When I Come Around

darth plo koon
swedish bum if green day sucks so much why dont you go away from this thread

Myth
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Green day Sux

So does your attempt to be cool on the internet by using bad spelling intentionally.

darth plo koon
lmao

Neo_Version 7
1. Holiday
2. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
3. Give Me Novacaine
4. Letterbomb
5. "Jesus of Suburbia" or "Minority"

Myth
Wow, its amazing to see all the teenagers these days that pretty much only listen to the new Green Day. Part of me thinks "thats ridiculous" while another part of me says "at least they like Green Day."

~Rad~
Whatever. I love all of their songs; Green Day's the best freaking band on the face of the earth and all you guys care about is criticizing ppl on what they like.... WHO CARES as long as we all think Green Day rocks?! rolleyes1

SnakeEyes
On a forum, when you express your personal opinion, expect others to critique it or maybe even comment on it. It's what happens, get over it. Green Day is not the best band on the face of the earth and the songs you listed were all from their new album, which is one of the reasons your list was looked down upon. So many of the teenage girls that like Green Day because Billie Joe is "hot" tends to ruin how I percieve the band, even though I try to not let it bother me.

el_barto
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
On a forum, when you express your personal opinion, expect others to critique it or maybe even comment on it. It's what happens, get over it. Green Day is not the best band on the face of the earth and the songs you listed were all from their new album, which is one of the reasons your list was looked down upon. So many of the teenage girls that like Green Day because Billie Joe is "hot" tends to ruin how I percieve the band, even though I try to not let it bother me.

StinkFist462

well said.

~Rad~
I never said anything about BillieJoe being hot before. Did I tell you that?rolleyes1

StinkFist462
did anyone say you did?

~Rad~
Look, I'm sorry if us teenage girls couldn't help it if we were too busy learning our ABC's to listen to Green Day's first albums back then... I mean, what d'you expect?!

Wind Sister
Whatever. I love all of their songs; Green Day's the best freaking band on the face of the earth and all you guys care about is criticizing ppl on what they like.... WHO CARES as long as we all think Green Day rocks?! rolleyes1

Haha, now I will express my personal opinion eek!

American Idiot was Green Days worst Album, I think, Dookie being the best.

Green Day is good, but not the best, IMHO Streetlight Manifesto is the best wink

And no. . .just no. . .Billie Joe Armstrong is not the hottest man in the world stick out tongue

Myth
Look, I'm sorry if us teenage girls couldn't help it if we were too busy learning our ABC's to listen to Green Day's first albums back then... I mean, what d'you expect?!

We expect people to hear their new stuff and say, "Wow, this is pretty good. I should listen to what else they have made and not just listen to their new stuff which many people claim is their worst." wink

Harryslover14
time of your life
american idiot
jesus of suberbia
holiday
when i come around

~Rad~
Originally posted by Myth
We expect people to hear their new stuff and say, "Wow, this is pretty good. I should listen to what else they have made and not just listen to their new stuff which many people claim is their worst." wink

And that's exactly what I did.

I love King For A Day (Shout), Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Minority....

Myth
Well thats good. My response was simply to the "I'm sorry if us teenage girls couldn't help it if we were too busy learning our ABC's to listen to Green Day's first albums back then... I mean, what d'you expect". But if you went back and listened through everything like you did their new stuff and still like the new stuff better (generally), I respect that. I'm still in a little disbelief though.

el_barto
And that's exactly what I did.

I love King For A Day (Shout), Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Minority....

Those songs are off Nimrod, and Warning Nimrod was recorded 2 albums before American Idiot, and Warning was recorded 1 album before American Idiot, both of those albums arent very old. The albums we're talking about is 1039/ Smoothed Out Slappy Hours,Kerplunk!, Dookie, and Insomniac.

~Rad~
Well I just haven't gotten that far yet....
So far, I've only gotten American Idiot and Bullet In A Bible but I'm still working my way slowly backwards.... Gimme time confused

stunna1773
1. Minority
2. Basketcase
3. Time of your life
4. Boulivard or broken dreams
5. St. Jimmy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.