OMG Hostel is terrifying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
who has seen this i went with my gf and she cried and i was shakin the whole time its really disturbing beacuse the story is basically sex and death these back packers go across europe to find sex and drugs and have a good time and they r told about a place were uthe girls will have sex with foreigners well they do and the girls poison their drinks and the guys wake up in a sick demented place were people pay to b tortured and thats really wat this movie is people who love to hurt people are sick people who get turned on by it. the movie is the grossest movie ive ever seen so comment if u share my opinion

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
who has seen this i went with my gf and she cried and i was shakin the whole time its really disturbing beacuse the story is basically sex and death these back packers go across europe to find sex and drugs and have a good time and they r told about a place were uthe girls will have sex with foreigners well they do and the girls poison their drinks and the guys wake up in a sick demented place were people pay to b tortured and thats really wat this movie is people who love to hurt people are sick people who get turned on by it. the movie is the grossest movie ive ever seen so comment if u share my opinion

Should be in the horror forum. but yeah, I cant wait to see this movie evil face

Mīsk
This isnt Crap like what people said about Saw right?

Btw Saw is great.

DarkC
Apparently someone in a theatre where I live broke out into convulsions while seeing that movie.

I'm not coming near it. Ever.

Mīsk
Originally posted by DarkC
Apparently someone in a theatre where I live broke out into convulsions while seeing that movie.

I'm not coming near it. Ever.

I doubt its that bad.

I say this on the fact that I've been watching horror movies my whole life.

I've never seen something that Actually, "scared" me.

KENobi™
Hurray for threads being in the wrong forum! eek!

Mīsk

DarkC
Maybe they were little more nervous and prone to fear in horror movies than others? I dunno. All I knew was that she had to be sedated.

Mīsk
Maybe they were little more nervous and prone to fear in horror movies than others? I dunno. All I knew was that she had to be sedated.

Its more of a rip off of Saw.

Spartan005
My sister told me that some guy in the theater threw up all over the floor on the second death scene I think sick

KENobi™

DarkC
WTF, is that an actual scene in the movie or is that just a production still?

Mīsk
WTF, is that an actual scene in the movie or is that just a production still?

Real Scene.

Its a Q.Tarrintino Movie. What would anyone Expect?

Spartan005
the make up looks really fake if you zoom in

DarkC

Mīsk
That a sick movie! Sick!

Tarantino is twisted. Crazy motherf*cker.

Yet the best director. Ever.

Spartan005
Tarantino didn't direct the movie... I think the guys name is Eli Roth who did Cabin Fever

DarkC

Mīsk
Originally posted by Spartan005
Tarantino didn't direct the movie... I think the guys name is Eli Roth who did Cabin Fever

Q.T either wrote it or directed.

Spartan005
yeah... King Kong was awesome, along with LOTR Happy Dance

and btw I just checked and Eli Roth wrote and directed it

DarkC

KENobi™
Gee, I'm not sure about that. Peter Jackson's better.

He's had 4 hit movies...did you ever hear of him before LOTR?

And personally, I thought King Kong sucked...so 3 hit movies for me.

Tarantino on the other hand has more under his belt.

DarkC

Spartan005
He did Braindead.... and just because he hasn't had as much experience as Tarantino doesn't mean he's not as good as him.

Mīsk
Tarantino's Movies are more interesting. I give LOTR good responses but its a basic Fantasy.

Revernd Maynard
who has seen this i went with my gf and she cried and i was shakin the whole time its really disturbing beacuse the story is basically sex and death these back packers go across europe to find sex and drugs and have a good time and they r told about a place were uthe girls will have sex with foreigners well they do and the girls poison their drinks and the guys wake up in a sick demented place were people pay to b tortured and thats really wat this movie is people who love to hurt people are sick people who get turned on by it. the movie is the grossest movie ive ever seen so comment if u share my opinion it truely is, i dont have a weak stomach, for example...i watched a human corpse get disected, didn't even flinch

but this movie fear almost made me vomit

Inspectah Deck

WrathfulDwarf
Visit the Horror section of KMC for this kind of topic.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.