-=- Eventual Death of KMC -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I forgot who was worried about his, probably Mozart, but he was Afraid that, one day, there would not be any more music to create, because all the plossible combination of Notes have been taken.

He was wrong, mostly beacsue he could not possibly imagine new instruments and things such as Electricity and Computers and Synthetics.

Anyways, one day, Starting With the OTF, KMC will not have any more possible threads (eccept maybe in the Computer help and GDF) But eventually, every possible thread subject will be taken.

Just observed the amount of threads that are being repeated.

DarkWizard
As time goes on, there will be more to talk about.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I forgot who was worried about his, probably Mozart, but he was Afraid that, one day, there would not be any more music to create, because all the plossible combination of Notes have been taken.

He was wrong, mostly beacsue he could not possibly imagine new instruments and things such as Electricity and Computers and Synthetics.

Anyways, one day, Starting With the OTF, KMC will not have any more possible threads (eccept maybe in the Computer help and GDF) But eventually, every possible thread subject will be taken.

or, people aren't that creative. shit, just listen to the radio.

amity75
New wars, movies, conspiracy theories and loathed boy bands will make sure we always have loads to talk about here. And that's WITHOUT George Lucas making Episodes 7,8 & 9.

Sorgo
Originally posted by amity75
New wars, movies, conspiracy theories and loathed boy bands will make sure we always have loads to talk about here. And that's WITHOUT George Lucas making Episodes 7,8 & 9.

Hahaha!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by amity75

Thats just not funny. no expression

fini
Episodes 7, 8 AND 9!???!?!

Oh the humanity

quick someone kill the man.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by fini

Oh the humanity

I'm on it.

H. S. 6
KMC shall live on!

AOR
Conversation is like music, it can never die, but evolve over time to match the change in people...

Council#13
Originally posted by fini

Oh the humanity

You cannot kill him. He has thousands of CGI animations defending him! mwahaha to try and assasinate him would be suicide!!! mwahaha

khfreak#1
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

i think u might have commited a sin just by thinking that ! * crosses self *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.