What kind of post really winds you up and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
?????

Koala MeatPie
One word pointless topicless posts.

Lovely Murder
yours, cause theyre yours.

mysterio69
ones that bash k.diddy. thankfully they've stopped. it didn't so much get me mad, but i had a good laugh at them.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
yours, cause theyre yours.

wink cool

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by mysterio69
ones that bash k.diddy. thankfully they've stopped. it didn't so much get me mad, but i had a good laugh at them.

who's Kdiddy? As I don't come in the OTF very often tell me about this!

mysterio69
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
who's Kdiddy? As I don't come in the OTF very often tell me about this!
oh, kmcdude. just changed his name. people hate, yet they keep posting in his threads. it's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Sir Whirlysplat
oh, kmcdude. just changed his name. people hate, yet they keep posting in his threads. it's hilarious and sad at the same time.

I remeber KMC dude he had his own thread it was comedy gold!!! What happened to it?

Firestar
When people just post 'LOL' roll eyes (sarcastic) ...why even bother..

mysterio69
I remeber KMC dude he had his own thread it was comedy gold!!! What happened to it?
got closed. then he re-opened another one. and people kept getting all mad...and he kept laughing. that was comedy gold.

Sir Whirlysplat
got closed. then he re-opened another one. and people kept getting all mad...and he kept laughing. that was comedy gold.

I don't think people get the joke with him some of his humour, like Kidrock or Spelljammer is damn funny!

mysterio69
oh yeah! spelljammer was was hoot. specially that whole third person way of typing. oh, the memories.

Inspectah Deck
?????

"Drapped Up and Dripped out"

Sir Whirlysplat
oh yeah! spelljammer was was hoot. specially that whole third person way of typing. oh, the memories.

He was a one off, Funniest was when he created the clique laughing out loud

mysterio69
yeah. oh well.

Sir Whirlysplat
yeah. oh well.

yup sad A;; over now sad

Lana
I don't think people get the joke with him some of his humour, like Kidrock or Spelljammer is damn funny!

I'm sorry, but I found nothing funny about Spelljammer.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Lana
don't be sorry! i find nothing funny about howie mandel, but some do. as strange as that seems.

Inspectah Deck

He had a couple of jokes

Sir Whirlysplat

What makes you laugh Lana? You seem very serious for one so young!

Alpha Centauri
Spelljammer was a complete and utter idiot. Everything he said or did was stupid.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Spelljammer was a complete and utter idiot. Everything he said or did was stupid.

-AC

I guess you didn't find him funny either - you also can be overly serious AC for your age in my opinion! But you are funny in your own right sometimes and thats cool! wink

mysterio69

-AC
stupidity can be funny. as can people's reactions to the stupidity.

Raven Guardia
SJ, he was funny. Not so bright, but funny. He sure didnt care what people thought about him and didnt but up with peoples crap.

Sir Whirlysplat
stupidity can be funny. as can people's reactions to the stupidity.

Oh god yes! - it so can eek!

mysterio69
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
SJ, he was funny. Not so bright, but funny. He sure didnt care what people thought about him and didnt but up with peoples crap.
AMEN, SISTAH!!!

Sir Whirlysplat

You were also in the clique Raven - respect wink

Lana
What makes you laugh Lana? You seem very serious for one so young!

Me being a serious person has nothing to do with it. I just find it very hard to find any amusement in someone who called me a whore for no reason then tried to tell lies about me to people behind my back.

Raven Guardia
You were also in the clique Raven - respect wink

yes everyone seemed to think SJ and I had something going on. But that was not true. he liked me. I only liked him as a friend...they always called me his Cheerleader. But long live the clique!!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
There's a big difference between funny stupidity and actual stupidity.

Spelljammer was not only stupid but he was ignorant and uneducated on almost every subject he tried speaking about. He was the laughing stock and village idiot of the GDF.

I guess you didn't find him funny either - you also can be overly serious AC for your age in my opinion! But you are funny in your own right sometimes and thats cool! wink

I just don't find ignorant, uneducated, homophobic, broken-record idiots to be funny.

That's me though.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
I only liked him as a friend...they always called me his Cheerleader.

But long live the clique!!!!!!!

Ironyyyy.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat

Spelljammer was not only stupid but he was ignorant and uneducated on almost every subject he tried speaking about. He was the laughing stock and village idiot of the GDF.

I just don't find ignorant, uneducated, homophobic, broken-record idiots to be funny.

That's me though.

-AC

So you believe some subjects should not be topics for comedy AC? shifty
You really didn't get his joke sad did you!

mysterio69

That's me though.

-AC
oh, come on. village idiots are an unending source of laughter to the rest of the villagers.
2000!

Raven Guardia
Ironyyyy.

-AC

erm

Sir Whirlysplat
erm

long live the clique!

Raven Guardia
long live the clique!

WOOT...man you guys always made me laugh yes

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, I DO find the irony funny. By irony I mean the irony in this thread.

"I'm not a cheerleader" *Cheers for the clique*

So you believe some subjects should not be topics for comedy AC? shifty
You really didn't get his joke sad did you!

Comedy? The man wasn't funny to me. How many times must I repeat the sentence before you register it?

He wasn't making a joke, he was just an idiot. No justification. He was a trolling, unintelligible moron.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
H

Comedy? The man wasn't funny to me. How many times must I repeat the sentence before you register it?

He wasn't making a joke, he was just an idiot. No justification. He was a trolling, unintelligible moron.

-AC

Hmm thats the thing about comedy AC it's subjective I never liked Monty Python much erm

I guess it went over your head!

Sir Whirlysplat

But long live the clique!!!!!!!

Agreed smile Mysterio was also a Clique member as I recall!

Raven Guardia
Hahaha, I DO find the irony funny. By irony I mean the irony in this thread.

"I'm not a cheerleader" *Cheers for the clique*

dude you need to get a life. stop worrying about what everyone else does and how imperfect they are to you. who gives an rats ass if I says "Go Clique". I am joking around with SW. Get over it AC, you want to act so mature and smart, stop downing people and act like a decent human being. People with real intelligence do not always have to try and prove to others they are smart.

Alpha Centauri
dude you need to get a life. stop worrying about what everyone else does and how imperfect they are to you. who gives an rats ass if I says "Go Clique". I am joking around with SW. Get over it AC, you want to act so mature and smart, stop downing people and act like a decent human being. People with real intelligence do not always have to try and prove to others they are smart.

Hahaha, take a rest or something. You're stressed it seems.

I said I found it funny, chill out. I'm not trying to prove anything. You contradicted yourself and it was funny, so thanks.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat

Agreed - Although I like AC a lot of the time he can try to hard!

Lana
Hmm thats the thing about comedy AC it's subjective I never liked Monty Python much erm

I guess it went over your head!

What's comedic about something who did nothing but prove time and time again that he had no idea what he was talking about and CONSTANTLY bashed anyone who disagreed with them?

Sir Whirlysplat
What's comedic about something who did nothing but prove time and time again that he had no idea what he was talking about and CONSTANTLY bashed anyone who disagreed with them?

I don't know Lana what is? eek!

Lana
I don't know Lana what is? eek!

Absolutely nothing.

Alpha Centauri
We're asking you, you're the one who "got" his "jokes".

What was funny about that to you?

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
We're asking you, you're the one who "got" his "jokes".

What was funny about that to you?

-AC

I think watching someone purposely challenge others ideas through a comedic creation to elicit reactions they predicted is often hilarious - as was SJ.

Alpha Centauri
I think watching someone purposely challenge others ideas through a comedic creation to elicit reactions they predicted is often hilarious - as was SJ.

That is funny, but that's not what SJ did. That's you justifying his idiocy and giving him way too much credit just because you liked him.

-AC

Sir Whirlysplat
That is funny, but that's not what SJ did. That's you justifying his idiocy and giving him way too much credit just because you liked him.

-AC

Take a step back sometime SJ was a total creation, it served a purpose and it was damn funny! KMC Dude is the same!

Lana
Take a step back sometime SJ was a total creation, it served a purpose and it was damn funny! KMC Dude is the same!

SJ served no purpose whatsoever. I got more shit from him than anyone else on here did, and he was probably the nastiest person I've had to deal with - and considering that I'm a bit of a troll magnet, for whatever reason, that's really saying something. There was NOTHING funny about him whatsoever.

The only thing that was mildly amusing were all the socks he made, and that was only funny because it was pathetic.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud It is now called ''K.Diddy's palzce of love...........and stuff''

smile

LethalFemme
wow this thread really went sour lol

Hit_and_Miss

no Kdiddy can get annoying very fast... Just look at the threads he creates... Hes like a 15yr who just noticed girls... Sorry.. He is a 15yr who just noticed girls.. (Most of this threads arn't pg13 wink )

Personaly I can't stand smilie whores.. I don't mind the use of smilies But when people just post smilies over and over it gets too me...

ps... Lana whos the anime girl in your sig and what was the show called?? thanks..

pss.. its a sweet sig...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
no Kdiddy can get annoying very fast... Just look at the threads he creates... Hes like a 15yr who just noticed girls... Sorry.. He is a 15yr who just noticed girls.. (Most of this threads arn't pg13 wink )

Personaly I can't stand smilie whores.. I don't mind the use of smilies But when people just post smilies over and over it gets too me...

laughing out loud I am 20 yrs old, and I will post as much smilies I want you big grin

big grin You sad little complaining person roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumbdown stretcher flex

Hit_and_Miss
your not 20... I remember your first profile saying you were 16.. I made your first sig...

Your not the only one who falls into the smilie whore category.. But that paragraph wasn't aimmed at you.. It was a response to the thread title..
Get over yourself and give over.. I'm not interesed in your childish rebutals.. No self-respecting 20 yr would post 10 smilies as a rebutal.. Thats what children do in the school yard...

K.Diddy
your not 20... I remember your first profile saying you were 16.. I made your first sig...

Your not the only one who falls into the smilie whore category.. But that paragraph wasn't aimmed at you..

confused I swear you have that profile and that 16 yr old thing mixed up, and I am sure a mod or Raz could prove that wink

Oh. and..................I am 20 no expression

If you came on off topic more, you would also see that I go to a lot of raves and the karaoke every second week, I also know members on here that know for a fact I am 20 big grin

Lana

ps... Lana whos the anime girl in your sig and what was the show called?? thanks..

pss.. its a sweet sig...

Thanks happy

I actually don't know what it's from, I really liked the image and decided to use it.

LethalFemme
Thanks happy

I actually don't know what it's from, I really liked the image and decided to use it.

hey Lana make me a sig lol

Lana
Originally posted by LethalFemme
hey Lana make me a sig lol

Okay seriously, that's a great way to get me pissed off, joking or no.

LethalFemme

sorry embarrasment smile

K.Diddy

huh That was a bit harsh.......

Lana
Originally posted by K.Diddy
huh That was a bit harsh.......

I don't particularly care. It annoys the hell out of me. I've made it clear many times that it annoys the hell out of me. And when people do it on purpose, KNOWING that it annoys the hell out of me...it irritates me even more.

Hit_and_Miss
yer.. I really need to make a new sig..

I started to learn Photoshop... I was doing on.. I made this...

It was going ok.. Till I ran out of space and deleted photo! smile

where you get your pics from lana?? What do you use to create them?

Lana
The images I use I mainly get from gamerenders.com, and I use Photoshop 7 and CS2.

For the backgrounds I use a combo of brushes and filters.

I like the text on that smile

LethalFemme
I don't particularly care. It annoys the hell out of me. I've made it clear many times that it annoys the hell out of me. And when people do it on purpose, KNOWING that it annoys the hell out of me...it irritates me even more.

I said sorry

Sir Whirlysplat

roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

grow up!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I said sorry

I wouldn't of stick out tongue

LethalFemme
I wouldn't of stick out tongue

im not you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat

have you tried any precription drugs? I hear they can be calming!

Hit_and_Miss
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

grow up!

Prime time of my life.... laughing

....wheelchair......

K.Diddy
Prime time of my life.... laughing

....wheelchair......

no expression That was almost funny

Hit_and_Miss
no expression That was almost funny
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg

K.Diddy
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu7.jpg

hysterical Okay, that was funny

Sir Whirlysplat
So why does Lana get so angry about a question all she has to do is say no to?

Tired Hiker

OMG, totally. Those were hilarious times on KMC. I think it's been a while since someone has pushed the limits in such a classic fashion. I wonder who will be the next big thing.

Alpha Centauri
So why does Lana get so angry about a question all she has to do is say no to?

Because continually saying no probably (it does) gets annoying.

-AC

toby19
someposts hat annoy me are ones where people don't actually have anything to say

Lord Magnus
You know what annoys me?

Is it comprehensible...

khfreak#1
nothing .until ppl insult my mom .she died in a car accident .read this thread to find out more http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379469&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=52

rickyduck
Well surely hed wish that you'd never of been born, then you wouldnt be killing him?

khfreak#1
no expression huh

rickyduck
omg............

K.Diddy
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.