silver surfer vs ghostrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomslash
you think silver surfer is better at surfing then ghost rider doing stunts ?
thats how ghostrider got killed and became a ghost is from killing himself doing a stunt. so yes i think ghost rider is better doing stunts then silver surfer surfing.

JOE NUNEZ
THIS IS NOT EVEN A FAIR MATCH UP TO EVEN THINK ABOUT .....NUFF SAID .....SURFER.......ALL THE WAY

Mider
your wrong about that the penance stair can hurt surfer because he is not insane and he has hurt alot of people in the past thats what sucks about being a harald of big G you got like billions of deaths on your head and Surfer does have that he has caused pain and thus he is even more vunreable to the penance stair and for your info the stair was used on galactus himself almost killing him you think surfer would do any better?

chilled monkey
Silver Surfer blasts him to atoms.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Silver Surfer blasts him to atoms. i like how people don't read the first post in the thread. It isa match who does better stunts. Read the first post, people.

chilled monkey
Oh yeah. Sorry.

Azeld
Ghostrider wins, then Surfer blasts him to atoms.

Mider
cant be blasted to atoms he cant die. oh and Ghost rider winning means that Surfer is probably dead or near death he wont be blasting anyone fanboys and who wishes to speak about feats Ghost Rider almost killed Galactus and your saying he wouldnt Silver Surfer coughs FANBOYS

grey fox
Hmmmmmm , surfer does have a board , which indicates that he could possibly surf/snowboard...but GR has a motorcycle made from hellfire.....which is badass.......damn this is a difficult choice confused

Mider
oh stunts i didnt remeber sorry!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by venomslash
you think silver surfer is better at surfing then ghost rider doing stunts ?
thats how ghostrider got killed and became a ghost is from killing himself doing a stunt. so yes i think ghost rider is better doing stunts then silver surfer surfing.

Silver Surfer takes this one. His board can fly at light-speed, so his reaction time must be equally fast. Otherwise he'd be crashing into things all the time. He can do all kinds of maneuvers.

Besides, if GR DIED doing a stunt, he can't be that good. The point of stunts is to NOT get killed.

So Silver Surfer wins this.

AcousticDoc
Their matchup makes no sense. How can you effectively compare stunts between a surfboard and motorcycle?

grey fox
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Their matchup makes no sense. How can you effectively compare stunts between a surfboard and motorcycle?

Easy , they do stunts until one ether one falls off or dies . If nether happens after two hours tony hawk and chuck norris give scores.......

Mider
ghost rider cant die though but do his powers get drained?

jgiant
GR wins the stunt part and he also wins the fight that stare is pretty powerful...

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
GR wins the stunt part and he also wins the fight that stare is pretty powerful...

Lol , you honestly believe the penance stare is going to work on a surfer , not only that but doesn't surfer never really do anything that could be considered evil or to cause emotional pain.....

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Lol , you honestly believe the penance stare is going to work on a surfer , not only that but doesn't surfer never really do anything that could be considered evil or to cause emotional pain..... Well he is responsible for billions of death since he was galactus's bich...he is a nice guy but that doesn't change what he did in the past...if gr can get the stare in than i say the fight is over...

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
Well he is responsible for billions of death since he was galactus's bich...he is a nice guy but that doesn't change what he did in the past...if gr can get the stare in than i say the fight is over...

Nope galactus is a force of nature that means that it isn't evil......

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope galactus is a force of nature that means that it isn't evil...... Doesn't matter gr's stare still effects him...

golem370
Silver Surfer Damn!!

Wonder Man
This is good. Surfer has the Power Cosmic which is prob. a lot better than telepathy. He can see across the Universe or into the mico verse and has a degree of authority over it. His board is indestructable.
Ghost Rider can be destroyed and reform which is better than immortality or healing like someone like deadpool or whatever.
His hellfire moto trumps even magic like Juggernauts shield and since it is really more of an extension of himself than Surfer's shield is of him I say the Rider wins at stunts.
The pennence stare is also better than telepathy because he is not vulnerable to reverberations like a telepath or to distraction.
Honestly i see Surfer dispite all his power on his knees in submisson not only from fear but from the "Strength" of the stare.

cherry cola
i see the ghostrider coming up with better stunts than surfer since he was a professional stunt motocyclist. as for a fight between the two ghostrider should win with the penance stare even though SS is a good guy he feels guilty for his time with Big G.

golem370
Ghost Rider vs Silver Surfer laughing a couple pics for you of Silver Surfer stoping a black Hole from consuming the Earth.

golem370
3 more

golem370

golem370

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.