Batman(Batman Begins) vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no, not comic batman...the scary dark knight from the movie evil face
vs punisher

Jose123
Bat's gets killed.

30 year vet offs the 1 year rookie

braz
explain....

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
explain....

punisher has more experince in combat and fighting opponents like him,weapons, and maybe even fighting ability.

this is the movie version not the comic version right?

so yeah he takes this. prep or no prep.

Even I can see that and i hardly like the Guy.

RawritsKayToe
I was not impressed by Batman Begins Batman. I'm going to have to say Punisher.

braz
Originally posted by RawritsKayToe

?

not impressed?....how could u not be impressed, thats the most ass batman has ever kicked in a movie...EVER....taking on 10 guys h2h at once and pwning all of them coming out on top...and the stealth?? that was his biggest weapon, being able to 'disappear' from his enemies along with able to induce fear into people's minds while becoming a terrible wraith...so, therefore i think batman would beat the punisher, cuz so what if he has more experience, how can u kill what u cant even see? the punisher would be lookin around scared shytless just like some thug in the middle of gotham in an ally wondering where batman is, when batman drops a tear gas capsule, swoops down n KO's frank in one punch

Tron
Are we talking about the movie Punisher also?

Jose123
?

not impressed?....how could u not be impressed, thats the most ass batman has ever kicked in a movie...EVER....taking on 10 guys h2h at once and pwning all of them coming out on top...and the stealth?? that was his biggest weapon, being able to 'disappear' from his enemies along with able to induce fear into people's minds while becoming a terrible wraith...so, therefore i think batman would beat the punisher, cuz so what if he has more experience, how can u kill what u cant even see? the punisher would be lookin around scared shytless just like some thug in the middle of gotham in an ally wondering where batman is, when batman drops a tear gas capsule, swoops down n KO's frank in one punch

No.

you really need to specify were the hell this match takes place.

You alway seem to pull out that shadows crap no matter were the match takes place. it could be in the middle of the freaking day in a summer day and you would still say

" If this match took place at night......"

So specify.

And no he wouldn't be scared of Bats. two quick rounds to the chest and he's done. Franks not a mobster thug. He can aim and he doesn't get scared easily by a guy in tights.. So that scary shadows crap isn't going to work.

And experience does matter. A 30 year vet with experience fighting all types of thugs along with supers would do a lot better against someone who hasn't even been at the game for less then a year and doesn't even know the amount of Martial arts that regular bats does

smoke grenades OH NO!!! what will he ever do against SMOKE grenades.!! how about shoot into the area where the damn thing came from.

Movie bats goes down hard.

Jose123
Originally posted by Tron
Are we talking about the movie Punisher also?

he didn't specify that either. But since he said movie bats he probably would have said Movie punisher as well . But he didn't he just said the Punisher

Juntai
So we're doing like a 50+ year old Frank Castle?
And a rookie Batman?

Jose123
Originally posted by Juntai
And a rookie Batman?

I guess we are. But bats makes up for it with DA shadows and Stealth.

braz
Originally posted by Jose123
No.

you really need to specify were the hell this match takes place.

You alway seem to pull out that shadows crap no matter were the match takes place. it could be in the middle of the freaking day in a summer day and you would still say

" If this match took place at night......"

So specify.

And no he wouldn't be scared of Bats. two quick rounds to the chest and he's done. Franks not a mobster thug. He can aim and he doesn't get scared easily by a guy in tights.. So that scary shadows crap isn't going to work.

And experience does matter. A 30 year vet with experience fighting all types of thugs along with supers would do a lot better against someone who hasn't even been at the game for less then a year and doesn't even know the amount of Martial arts that regular bats does

smoke grenades OH NO!!! what will he ever do against SMOKE grenades.!! how about shoot into the area where the damn thing came from.

Movie bats goes down hard.

lol ok, first of all...batman ONLY comes out at night, and how do u know he wouldnt be scared of batman? franks just a man and he doesnt know what the hells lurking up in the shadows, whether its a man, or a creature or a demon or w/e...but w/e that doesnt even matter, bat's suit in Batman Begins (if i recall) is a $300,000 Nomex kevlar reinforced bulletproof suit..so no, two rounds to the chest wouldnt exactly work roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing and tear gas? do u know what that stuff does to u? it burns ur eyes and u cant even see so u cant even tell where it came from..once he drops it and it explodes ur basically blind for a few seconds and therefore, caught offguard and vulnerable and left open for a few hits..and so what if pun has more experience?, punisher has no where ne near the intelligence or the type of strategist mind that batman has...

braz
Originally posted by Juntai
And a rookie Batman?

lolol laughing Happy Dance

Jose123
lol ok, first of all...batman ONLY comes out at night, and how do u know he wouldnt be scared of batman? franks just a man and he doesnt know what the hells lurking up in the shadows, whether its a man, or a creature or a demon or w/e...but w/e that doesnt even matter, bat's suit in Batman Begins (if i recall) is a $300,000 Nomex kevlar reinforced bulletproof suit..so no, two rounds to the chest wouldnt exactly work roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing and tear gas? do u know what that stuff does to u? it burns ur eyes and u cant even see so u cant even tell where it came from..once he drops it and it explodes ur basically blind for a few seconds and therefore, caught offguard and vulnerable and left open for a few hits..and so what if pun has more experience?, punisher has no where ne near the intelligence or the type of strategist mind that batman has...

No Punisher is not going to be scared. And that big ass chin of his is exposed. So for someone with Punishers aim it would be easy to hit.
And punisher is a good strategist when he needs to be. he wouldn't have survived 30 years of this crap if he just went in their shooting. He's not stupid. And what makes you think Punisher will go down with a punch?
he can stand up to hits by 616 Daredevil who is a lot more stronger,a lot more better trained then Begins Batman. so that one hit idea you had won't work.

Jose123
lolol laughing Happy Dance

What so funny? It doesn't help your case.

braz
No Punisher is not going to be scared. And that big ass chin of his is exposed. So for someone with Punishers aim it would be easy to hit.
And punisher is a good strategist when he needs to be. he wouldn't have survived 30 years of this crap if he just went in their shooting. He's not stupid. And what makes you think Punisher will go down with a punch?
he can stand up to hits by 616 Daredevil who is a lot more stronger,a lot more better trained then Begins Batman. so that one hit idea you had won't work.

like i said though, how can u shoot what u cant see? he has steath dude, and uses it to his advantage like no other person could..including the punisher, and thats the whole reason he would win this fight regardless of 30 years of experience, which i dont see how is possible, cuz he'd be over 50 years old and too out of shape to whip bruce's ass...and no, not one hit would take him down while he has him distracted...ur right, it probably would be a pretty good fight...but punisher would still lose, batman is far superior in h2h than pun ever will be

Jose123
like i said though, how can u shoot what u cant see? he has steath dude, and uses it to his advantage like no other person could..including the punisher, and thats the whole reason he would win this fight regardless of 30 years of experience, which i dont see how is possible, cuz he'd be over 50 years old and too out of shape to whip bruce's ass...and no, not one hit would take him down while he has him distracted...ur right, it probably would be a pretty good fight...but punisher would still lose, batman is far superior in h2h than pun ever will be

He is still that old doing the things he does. It hasn't been retconed yet or at least to my knowledge it hasn' that he fought in the Nam so yeah it still stands.Besides this is comics where a guy can master 127 different fighting styles when it usually takes people years just to master one type.Not everything has to be believable. Stealth doesn't mean anything. So he can hide. thats nice. Not like he has never faced people who do that throughout his years.. He's not that superior of a fighter either. How many different forms did he know? 4 tops. this is move one. not 127 different types or whatever the hell the number is. Punisher has already taken on guys like DD and manged to pull at least one win. And DD is a better fighter then begins Batman. He's also stronger and faster.

braz
He is still that old doing the things he does. It hasn't been retconed yet or at least to my knowledge it hasn' that he fought in the Nam so yeah it still stands.Besides this is comics where a guy can master 127 different fighting styles when it usually takes people years just to master one type.Not everything has to be believable. Stealth doesn't mean anything. So he can hide. thats nice. Not like he has never faced people who do that throughout his years.. He's not that superior of a fighter either. How many different forms did he know? 4 tops. this is move one. not 127 different types or whatever the hell the number is. Punisher has already taken on guys like DD and manged to pull at least one win. And DD is a better fighter then begins Batman. He's also stronger and faster.

i beg to differ on those last two

braz
bump bump for arguements

Eternity

The suit isnt totally bulletproof. It was said to be able to take anything but a straight shot and the punisher could fire plenty of those. Punisher beats him.

braz
Originally posted by Eternity
The suit isnt totally bulletproof. It was said to be able to take anything but a straight shot and the punisher could fire plenty of those. Punisher beats him.

how? hows he gunna get within point blank range of batman and be able to shoot a str8 shot??

Jose123
how? hows he gunna get within point blank range of batman and be able to shoot a str8 shot??

Maybe with his 30 years of weapons training. Maybe?

Jose123
i beg to differ on those last two

What? the DD one? It's true. If your actually trying to say a 1 year rookie is a better fighter then DD then you'd be wrong. if your trying to say that Begins is faster or stronger the DD then your wrong.

He hasn't shown anything that DD can't do on a bad day or with his eye's closed.........wait a minute

who?-kid
?

not impressed?....how could u not be impressed, thats the most ass batman has ever kicked in a movie...EVER....
I wasn't impressed either. The movie had a great beginning, but a boring and predictable ending. Batman Year One (the comic) was a million times better.

braz
Maybe with his 30 years of weapons training. Maybe?

dude, he cant even see him..hes scrambling on some rooftop with his cape and grapnel wires makin noises while franks down on the ground on foot

braz
What? the DD one? It's true. If your actually trying to say a 1 year rookie is a better fighter then DD then you'd be wrong. if your trying to say that Begins is faster or stronger the DD then your wrong.

He hasn't shown anything that DD can't do on a bad day or with his eye's closed.........wait a minute

Batman IS stronger than Daredevil..its been said in the comics..bullseye even said it when he fought batman, "Damn, u hit harder than DD."..which, therefore should be portrayed in the movie itself as it was loyal to the comics, it was just more believable and didnt have him beating up superman eek!
and faster than DD...no, ill admit hes slower, but the better fighter? IMO its batman...seeing the way he mauled down all ten of those guys in about 2.3 seconds as they didnt even know what was happening

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Eternity
The suit isnt totally bulletproof. It was said to be able to take anything but a straight shot and the punisher could fire plenty of those. Punisher beats him. He can take close range guns shots in the comics.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandJigsaw.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandJigsaw2.jpg

Eternity
In the movie however he was said to be unable to

Tassadar
This is movie Batman, meaning no comic feats or abilities
Ive said it before, no amount of Kevlar will stop 7.62 mm or .50 caliber and still allow the wearer to move and see. Punisher fights DD regularly, stealth means jack shit to him. Frank has shot Spiderman out of the air, meaning Batman aint bullet dodgeing. Punisher wins 10/10

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
This is movie Batman, meaning no comic feats or abilities
Ive said it before, no amount of Kevlar will stop 7.62 mm or .50 caliber and still allow the wearer to move and see. Punisher fights DD regularly, stealth means jack shit to him. Frank has shot Spiderman out of the air, meaning Batman aint bullet dodgeing. Punisher wins 10/10

u know im actually looking back at this from a more logical standpoint, and thus, i think this fight would be alot closer than i thought before. BUT, IMO Batman would still win, not by much though, great fight. cuz listen, he has a frigging prototype suit that costs 1/3 of a million dollars, so it isnt just kevlar. so there's something else in it that makes it that expensive and it can stop any type of bullet except at point blank like Lucius said. he just said its kevlar-reinforced. and Batmans more mobile and able to move around in more areas unlike Pun via his grapple gun which brings him immdeiately to the top of buildings to scramble around, and the Bat takes the fight to another level, literally. and now this brings in his stealth, where Pun cant find him, just like any other thug in BB despite Special Ops training, UDT etc. etc. and Bats, netime he pleases, could just drop a nerve or tear gas capsule, stun Pun and beat him h2h before he even knows whats goin on.

Grimm22
Originally posted by RawritsKayToe

Because the Tim Burton Batman was so much tougther right.

Well he did have the inability to die or be anything like Batman.

Seriously a freakin Hobo shot him. That ain't Batman

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He can take close range guns shots in the comics.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandJigsaw.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BatmanandJigsaw2.jpg

Worst Batman Ever. What the f**k?

Nightstick
If this is Begins Batman vs movie Punisher then we have a fight.

Otherwise this is a joke. Anything Begins Batman has done comic Punisher has done and done better. Hell comic Pun can fight comic Bats. In other words "Batman" goes down hard and fast in this scenario.

P.S are you sure Begins Batman beat 10 guys at once. The fight scenes in that movie were such a jumbled mess he could have easily had outside help or a foreign object. smile

Nightstick
Originally posted by Grimm22
Because the Tim Burton Batman was so much tougther right.

Well he did have the inability to die or be anything like Batman.

Seriously a freakin Hobo shot him. That ain't Batman

If I remember right he let the hobo shoot him to spread the belief on the street that he was more then human. Comic Bats has done the same thing.

jgiant
This is a very good thread...wait no its not...punisher would own batman begins...braz you must really think batman begins is like the greatest thing since the invention of sliced bread, cuz u seem to mention him in fights were batman comic version is fighting...batman begins is not even that good, he isn't even smart he has lucius fox do that for him...he took on ten guys soo what, that is a daily feat performed by frank...frank would kick batman's ass in h2h too...frank has given dd a serious beatin and pretty much stalemated him in their recent mini series...also in there first meeting in the dd series pun pwned him...granted dd has wooped on frank a couple times, but in the majority of the fights it is pretty even, and frank is also on par with moon knight...both can kick batman begins ass in h2h...so there u have it frank could kick batman begins ass in h2h...lets give him some guns now and make it overkill...

braz
Originally posted by jgiant
This is a very good thread...wait no its not...punisher would own batman begins...braz you must really think batman begins is like the greatest thing since the invention of sliced bread, cuz u seem to mention him in fights were batman comic version is fighting...batman begins is not even that good, he isn't even smart he has lucius fox do that for him...he took on ten guys soo what, that is a daily feat performed by frank...frank would kick batman's ass in h2h too...frank has given dd a serious beatin and pretty much stalemated him in their recent mini series...also in there first meeting in the dd series pun pwned him...granted dd has wooped on frank a couple times, but in the majority of the fights it is pretty even, and frank is also on par with moon knight...both can kick batman begins ass in h2h...so there u have it frank could kick batman begins ass in h2h...lets give him some guns now and make it overkill...

lmao. so what, now ur sayin the punisher is a better h2h combatant than Batman from Batman Begins???

pfffffffffffffffffffffffhahahahahaahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahaha!!!

laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

u have got to be kidding me. u think that just because he can beat DD in a comic, he would overkill on Bats. thats not true. and frank's taken on ten guys all at once str8 up h2h, no guns, knives, grenades etc. whatsoever.?? if so, then id like to see a scan. till then, Bats beats him via gadgets, better h2h combatant, n stealth which u had absolutely no way to argue over or counter, just by saying that i think batman from BB is awesome and that i always bring him up when hes not supposed to be. whats frank gunna do about that.?? batmans gunna be up in places movin around frank cant even get close to reaching. think about it. and Bats would c pun n frank wouldnt c bats at all.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Nightstick
If this is Begins Batman vs movie Punisher then we have a fight.

Otherwise this is a joke. Anything Begins Batman has done comic Punisher has done and done better. Hell comic Pun can fight comic Bats. In other words "Batman" goes down hard and fast in this scenario.

P.S are you sure Begins Batman beat 10 guys at once. The fight scenes in that movie were such a jumbled mess he could have easily had outside help or a foreign object. smile Good post. Those fight scenes were a disgrace. & Movie Bats gets wasted in less than a minute against Frank.

jgiant
lmao. so what, now ur sayin the punisher is a better h2h combatant than Batman from Batman Begins???

pfffffffffffffffffffffffhahahahahaahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahaha!!!

laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

u have got to be kidding me. u think that just because he can beat DD in a comic, he would overkill on Bats. thats not true. and frank's taken on ten guys all at once str8 up h2h, no guns, knives, grenades etc. whatsoever.?? if so, then id like to see a scan. till then, Bats beats him via gadgets, better h2h combatant, n stealth which u had absolutely no way to argue over or counter, just by saying that i think batman from BB is awesome and that i always bring him up when hes not supposed to be. whats frank gunna do about that.?? batmans gunna be up in places movin around frank cant even get close to reaching. think about it. and Bats would c pun n frank wouldnt c bats at all. u should really just drop this argument of batman beating frank...no one except u thinks that batman would win...and u think that batman begins would beat dd, or moon knight...lmfao...frank would own batman in h2h im stickin by that...no way you can convince me otherwise, ducard beat him...

braz
u should really just drop this argument of batman beating frank...no one except u thinks that batman would win...and u think that batman begins would beat dd, or moon knight...lmfao...frank would own batman in h2h im stickin by that...no way you can convince me otherwise, ducard beat him...

ok we'll just leave it at that, u think Pun would beat Batman(Begins) h2h wise, and IMO is he would beat Punny. w/e thats cool. n when it came down to it in the end where u have to mind ur surroundings, Batman beat Ducard. smile

jgiant
ok we'll just leave it at that, u think Pun would beat Batman(Begins) h2h wise, and IMO is he would beat Punny. w/e thats cool. n when it came down to it in the end where u have to mind ur surroundings, Batman beat Ducard. smile thumb up sounds good to me...i can agree to disagree...

Grimm22

Right because your reasoning has nothing to do with you being a punisher fan roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
Jgiant is a big time Punisher fan, but he's right here. Frank has a pretty good chance against better, tougher more experienced comic book. Batman. No way in Hell he'd lose to a rookie Bats.

Grimm22
Originally posted by brainchild81
Jgiant is a big time Punisher fan, but he's right here. Frank has a pretty good chance against better, tougher more experienced comic book. Batman. No way in Hell he'd lose to a rookie Bats.

no

Seriously the punisher movie sucked. I mean Thomas Jane was great in it but John Travolta?!? The Punisher in a green car?!?What the f**k?

Bats is a freakin Ninja, and has more high tech gadgets then you can shake a leg at (what does that mean anyway)

brainchild81
The Punisher movie was OK IMO(Begins could've been better too), but we're not talking about movie Punisher here. This is comic Punisher vs movie Batman

Dayscribe
Punisher.

braz
no

Bats is a freakin Ninja, and has more high tech gadgets then you can shake a leg at (what does that mean anyway)
yes

batdude123
While I agree that Batman Begins would probably lose, I think that the comic Batman would put a BIG time hurtin on Frank in h2h.

braz
what about movie Batman(Begins) vs movie Punisher?

jgiant
Right because your reasoning has nothing to do with you being a punisher fan roll eyes (sarcastic) What does that have to do with anything...anyone with some punisher knowledge would win this fight...

jgiant
what about movie Batman(Begins) vs movie Punisher? Batman wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.