Which issue of x-men....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
This thread is where you come and ask about an issue of x-men and hopefully someone will be able to tell you which issue of x-men you are looking for. Now as it just so happens I am trying to find the issue where wolvie fights gambit and beats him, now soes anyone know what issue number it is?

bitca730
Does anyone know where I can find pictures or scans of Kitty Shadowcat Pryde "walking on air"? In almost all of her online bios it says that she can do this but I don't have many comics with her in them, so any help is appreciated!

xmarksthespot
Off the top of my head, Uncanny X-Men #304, she floats down to Colossus, whose burning his portraits. She semi-flies a lot in the first Excalibur series too. If I have the time later I'll post some stuff.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Off the top of my head, Uncanny X-Men #304, she floats down to Colossus, whose burning his portraits. She semi-flies a lot in the first Excalibur series too. If I have the time later I'll post some stuff.

Creshosk
Originally posted by steverules
This thread is where you come and ask about an issue of x-men and hopefully someone will be able to tell you which issue of x-men you are looking for. Now as it just so happens I am trying to find the issue where wolvie fights gambit and beats him, now soes anyone know what issue number it is? Uncanny X-men 280?

bitca730
Cool pic! Thanks for the replies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.