rebel alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
Any thoughts on who could be the founder of the rebel alliance, undoubtedly it will be a surprise which is why i think it might be dooku who sees the error of his ways and creates the alliance before being killed by vader.

Ushgarak
Well, please feel free to think that, for all the good it will do.

I'd be surprised if it has a single founder, but people like Bail Organa are the ones most likely to organise covert resistance.

LanceWindu
And Mon Mothma, but I don't believe we'll se her.

LaurenE147
According to the databank its Mon Mothma and Bail Organa.

ToMacco
I really doubt we'll see who creates the alliance in Episode III.

I think in III, everyone is going to reolize that they are screwed. So we'll only see talks of an alliance.

Ushgarak
Agreed.

LaurenE147
Yeah, and I read somewhere that the Alliance wasn't started for several years after the Empire came to power.

Julie
We prob won't see much of the rebellion...maybe just Bail Organa brooding about the way things are going and maybe a few cryptic comments, but nothing substantial

Captain REX
How old is Mon Mothma by the time of ROTJ? confused

yerssot
nah, don't think we will see them,...

"the rebel alliance has struck their first victory" is more then enough

Myndon
I think Mon Mothma will form it with the help of people like Padmee and anyone else against Palpatine

Ushgarak
More likely Bail than Padme. I think Padme will have her mind on other things.

finti
I think the rebels will be formed by several diffrent persons in different cells/fractions, if it is only one cell it would be easier for the empire to detect and destroy

Orlando
Episode III should be mostly about the beginnings of the Empire, not the Rebellion. The Empire will probably be firmly established before the resistance comes together. However, it would be kinda nice to see a little hint of things to come...

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.