Pick characters to be and roleplay (make your adventures) then battle with them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Pick a character that you want to keep as your own, and write adventures and stories about the character in here...then you could changle some one and fight wit them in the vs forum like a roleplaying fight and you as the character like a tourniment would do them. Ok pick a character to be(one character per person but say that ironman99 that knows alot about him wants ironman but seafish48 wants iron man too but knows trash and only seen pics of iron..then the people will vote who gets the character and it's most likely the guiy that knows more about it)
Now that you got th egeneral idea, please add more crap...rules and ideas to make it 10x better, then we will start.....OR say it's a piece of shit and I will ask the digi man himself to close the thread no expression

I will pick first shifty ...ok I won't pick first(unfair)

Cyber Ninja
I guess thats a hell no no expression

Disappear
you gave it a twenty minute window. this isn't a chat room, it's a message board. give it time.

also, it's probably still gonna be a hell no, because this isnt a roleplaying forum.

SnakeEyes
There actually is an RPG section on here. You should probably go there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.