Natasha Romanov vs. Selina Kyle vs. Cassandra Cain vs. Elektra Natchios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Whod win?

RawritsKayToe
I'd say it would be Batgirl or Elektra, can't decide right now though.

spiderboy5
u kidding me? cassandra could take on all three and win.

Ryonslaught
Natasha Romaov- the black widow??? (low pain threshhold) laughing
Selina Kyle- catwoman? ha! r u kidding me? laughing
Cassanda Cain- The daughter of the worlds notorious assassin cain? neo batgirl? able to learn an oppenets moves on spot? defeated Shiva the D.C Universes best martial artist? no expression
Elekra Natchios- former kingpin assassin? Former pupil of stick? former hand assassin? former hydra assassin? former dead girl? killed by bullseye? could beat the $hit out of daredevil?

This fight is roughly whether or not Elektra can kill Cassandra before she can use her own moves against her. If Elektra can kill her fast enough then she wins by virtue of experience but if she does the stupid thing of having a long fight cassandra would force feed her, her own a$$ on a platter! geek

srankmissingnin
Elektra is physically superior to the other three, edges out in MA skill and has low level telepathy and other quasi-mystical random ninja moves. Elektra for the win.

Am I the other person who read her MK series?

JohnR
Batgirl 42/10. I know she can only win 10 times, but she has to pick between the 42 ways she can beat them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.