*Giggle*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker

Barker

Barker

The Phantom
Ok, I only read the first part up to the part of the boot, when Cedric says "My grand slam was suppose to come with sausage" just made my day. Thank you. Just, really, thank you!

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
Ok, I only read the first part up to the part of the boot, when Cedric says "My grand slam was suppose to come with sausage" just made my day. Thank you. Just, really, thank you!
*Decides that was Sarcasm*

Diamond Roses
That was the funniest f***ing thing I've seen all year laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Hehehehe. Great, great. I like a good parody. laughing

And I think that's where JK and the directors went wrong - Mr T. should have been cast as Dumbledore. Prophesy be damned, he'd just throw Voldermort hella far and all would be well. Why? Because Mr. T. is hella tough foo!

ladygrim
laughing out loud

lordzeb
i'm still reading it, i'm on the second post.....i'm getting there slowly

Coonskin 13
Stupidest thing ever.

lordzeb
how? it's funny big grin

Barker
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
Stupidest thing ever.
Not suprising, Considering the fact that your sense of humor is equal to that of a Piece of Shit.

danagrint
laughing oh god! that is so funny laughing

Jade Chihuahua
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I especially liked the part where Harry was queried regarding urges and his general possession of them..............
Awesome parody!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
*Decides that was Sarcasm* It really isn't! I swear! It is from family guy, I love that prat from family guy, and that made my day. That one part, it did, seriously. I probably should read the rest.

Raven Guardia
omg thats really funny laughing out loud

The Phantom

Coonskin 13
Not suprising, Considering the fact that your sense of humor is equal to that of a Piece of Shit.
great comeback. that completely caught me off guard.
Its not funny, its stupid.

The Phantom
Its not funny, its stupid. Some poeple find some stuff funny, others fine it stupid. It all doesn't really matter to the other what the other thinks.

Diamond Roses
Its not funny, its stupid. It's stupidly funny, agreed?

I just find it hilarious laughing out loud Did you make that up yourself, Barker, or find it on the Net?

Raven Guardia
I love the urges bit laughing

Coonskin 13
Originally posted by The Phantom
Some poeple find some stuff funny, others fine it stupid. It all doesn't really matter to the other what the other thinks.
Exactly. I for one, dont find obcene crap funny.

Barker
Exactly. I for one, dont find obcene crap funny.
So why Post? What the f**k?

Coonskin 13
To say I dont find obcene crap funny.

TheSun
Now that was funny.

Unicor777
cool

MistressofSnape
Greg, obviously, has lots of time on his hands. That was long and...almost funny, but didn't seem to reach the point of producing a laugh, Intersting, though. Very intersting...urges...what is with the urges?...

Raven Guardia

it was not obscene

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Greg, obviously, has lots of time on his hands. That was long and...almost funny, but didn't seem to reach the point of producing a laugh, Intersting, though. Very intersting...urges...what is with the urges?... It is a joke...

Coonskin 13
Based on the GoF Movie..

WARNING! The following parody is incredibly obscene and should not be read by children or those weak of mind. Or anybody else, for that matter. Enjoy!
The maker himself even said it was obcene.

Barker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you made a Big deal over it?

TheSun
OK, let's face it - it won't be winning comedy post of the year. It struggled to raise a laugh. I could think of many more things to do in the time it must have taken for it to be made. What a waste of time.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
OK, let's face it - it won't be winning comedy post of the year. It struggled to raise a laugh. I could think of many more things to do in the time it must have taken for it to be made. What a waste of time. Give me a laugh. But only because of the inside jokes that are in there... and the urges thing. Everything was just stupid. But hey, yay for inside jokes and urges!

Diamonds
Barker, did you make it up yourself?

Xirius
I dont think it was crap.
I think it was hilarious!

Coonskin, if you dont like "obcene crap", and since you were told that it was obcene at the beginning, why did you waste your time reading something you knew you wouldnt like?
and why did you waste more time telling people that you didnt like it and then showing us that you knew you wouldnt like from the beginning, but that you read it anyway..........it all seems needlessly pointless and negative.

Diamonds
Originally posted by Xirius

Coonskin, if you dont like "obcene crap", and since you were told that it was obcene at the beginning, why did you waste your time reading something you knew you wouldnt like?
and why did you waste more time telling people that you didnt like it and then showing us that you knew you wouldnt like from the beginning, but that you read it anyway..........it all seems needlessly pointless and negative. What he said.

Barker
Originally posted by Diamonds
Barker, did you make it up yourself?
Naw. Maybe I should have Linked to it instead...

http://www.mugglenet.com/gofspoof.shtml

Coonskin 13

and why did you waste more time telling people that you didnt like it and then showing us that you knew you wouldnt like from the beginning, but that you read it anyway..........it all seems needlessly pointless and negative.
Thats your opinion. I have seen several things that said they were obcene and weren't or were obcene but still funny(thats where the crap part comes in) Thats why I read it. Also:

I am not the only one who thinks its shit

Xirius
Thats your opinion. I have seen several things that said they were obcene and weren't or were obcene but still funny(thats where the crap part comes in) Thats why I read it. Also:
I am not the only one who thinks its shit
I know you're not the only one who doesnt like it, I was just wondering why you made such a big fuss about not liking it when you already knew you wouldny and you read it anyway.

Coonskin 13
I know you're not the only one who doesnt like it, I was just wondering why you made such a big fuss about not liking it when you already knew you wouldny and you read it anyway.
If you would have actually read my ost, you would know that and why i read it.

zombieman
That was about as funny as getting your genitals crushed in a vice.

Xirius
If you would have actually read my ost, you would know that and why i read it.
It still doesnt make sense why you'd read it. You knew it was obscene, but chose to read it because in the posters opinion it was funny.
Then you started complaining about it being obscene and started acting like his opinion was wrong, instead of just different to yours.

weegie
That was F**king funni! And i am not at all bothered that i just missed my favourite programme by reading that! Woot, i'm guna read that again n again n again n again n i will laugh n laugh n laugh!

weasel
now that was funny big grin and so true ... harry's never had a bath in the books ... ever
lol ... gud stuff

potter_luver48
omg, that was so great

Barker
Wow, This is Oldish.. leftright

tigress
that was wicked, I loved it lol I havent seen it before

DanFan4000
Crazy... laughing

hpfanizzledizzl
Actually he said it was obscene. OBSCENE.

By the way Barker....do you have urges?

Esaul
wow. lol

Barker
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
Barker....do you have urges?
hmm

Ichigo Kurosaki
LoL! laughing

goddess_susu
wow! whomever came up wit that must of been reeealy curious about harry's urges

Opaleye92
I loved it. I read it on Mugglenet also, but it's just as funny the second time. laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.