Vote for your fave Bat villain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
i was wondering who is everyone's fave Batman adversary so I put together this poll. If your fave is not on my poll, which is possible as |I have a shit memory, then p[lease say in the main thread!

Knightfall93
i didn't put Catwoman/ selina Kyle or Talia Head (al Ghul's daughter) becuse they aren't total 100% bad guys and I'm afraid i couldn't fit Killer Croc, Tally Man, Clayface, The Mad Hatter, Ratcatcher, Ventriloquist, Maxie Zeus or a ton of others on but feel free to comment on them in the main thread!

Knightfall93
I just added 10 more bad guys on the continuation poll which is part of the "One Batman" Society thread! you can vote for 1 on each thread or just one... on the other thread there's Jason Todd, Hush, Mad Hatter, Catwoman, Clayface, Hitman and some other dudes. I'll stick a third poll section on Fave Bat villain pt3 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.